Status: Active!

Repeating Apologies

Chelsea Game and New Friendship

I left the girl’s restroom to get Austin for Jessi, but that was a mistake because as soon as I left, Blake walked in. I wanted to go back in there to save her, but I wouldn’t to go be strong enough to stop Blake from hurting Jessi. So I ran back to our table and grabbed Austin’s arm.

“Come on, Jessi is in trouble and she needs your help,” I pleaded, still pulling his arm.

“What’s going on?” Austin asked confused with my action.

“I’ll explain later, but right now if we don’t go help Jessi, she is going to get hurt.” I said and all of the guys got up and we ran to the restroom where Jessi was trapped. I opened the door and saw that Bake was punching her repeatedly. I was about to push him out of the way, but Austin beat me to it and slammed Blake against the wall and punched him. I went to Jessi’s ide and let her head lay on my lap. “Are you okay?” I asked, but as soon as I asked, she fainted. “Jessi wake up!” I cried. Phil, Tino, and Shayley ran by my side. “I called the police; they are on their way here.” Shayley said then looked at Phil and Tino. “You two take the girls to their home. The rest of us will take care of things here.” They nodded and Tino picked up Jessi from my lap and carried her bridal style to the car. Phil grabbed my hand and lifted me up from the floor. We ran to the car and drove to our apartment.

We arrived to the apartment that Jessi and I share together. I directed Tino to Jessi’s room, he nodded and lay her down across her bed. I told the guys that they can watch TV, while I went to care for Jessi. I sat on the edge of her bed and began cleaning her cuts. She hissed and sat up, but I pushed her back down gently. “Fuck! That shit burns.” She clenched her teeth. “Calm down Jess, I’m almost done.” I said and finished cleaning her last cut, and then I got up from her bed. “You should go rest, Austin, Shayley, and Alan will be over soon.” I said and opened her door to leave the room. “Hey, Dani?” She called, causing me to stop in my tracks and looked at her. “Thanks for helping me.” She said and I nodded, “You’re welcome. That’s what friends are for,” I said and walked out to go see what the boys were doing.

Phil and Tino were in the living room, watching the Chelsea and Liverpool game. I walked over there and stood to the side, watching a little bit of the game. A player from Chelsea scored and we all shouted, “GOAL!” Tino and Phil gave each other a fist pump. I smiled then spoke, “Are the guys on their way over?” I asked. Phil looked over and nodded, “Yeah they should be over here in thirty minutes or so.” I nodded and grabbed my bag, “Okay, well I’m going to Chanellos to pick up some pizza. I shouldn’t take too long, though,” I said and they nodded. “I’ll go with you, just incase you need any help,” Phil offered and stood up from the couch. I nodded and looked at Tino. “Will you be okay here, while we’re out?” I asked and he nodded with a smile, while holding the remote in his hand. “Yeah I’ll be fine. I’m enjoying myself by watching the game. You two go ahead and I’ll call you if anything goes wrong.” Tino assured me and I smiled. I hugged him quickly and then Phil and I left the apartment to my car.

We had arrived to Chanello’s Pizzeria and headed inside. I went up to the front and ordered five pizzas with different toppings and breadsticks. The cashier gave me a buzzer and I sat back down with Phil and other customers that were sitting and waiting too. While we were waiting for my order, the restaurant had a TV, showing the Chelsea and Liverpool game. We smiled at each other and watched the game like the fans we were. We were so into the game, that the other people that were waiting for their orders were looking at us like we had three heads or something, but we didn’t care. Twenty minutes later, the buzzer was vibrating against my leg, letting me know that my order was ready. I showed the spazzing buzzer to Phil and we both got up and walked up to the cashier. Phil paid for the pizza, even though I tried to pay for it on my own, and headed home.

When we arrived back to the apartment, Alan, Austin, and Shayley were here and were waiting for us. Jess was also up and sitting next to the guys and Tino was still watching the Chelsea game. I put the pizza in the kitchen table and I grabbed some plates, napkins, and drinks and placed them on the table as well. “All right guys, dinner is ready.” I said and everyone got up from their place and headed to the kitchen and grabbed whatever they wanted. Once everyone got their plates and food, I grabbed my plate and grabbed two slices of supreme pizza and a root beer and was about to head out for the living room, but Phil stopped me. “You wanna go outside and eat? It’s nice out there and it will be less chaotic.” I nodded and smiled, before leading him to the back porch.

We walked out to the back porch and it was almost sunset, which made the sky look absolutely beautiful. Phil pulled a small table towards the porch swing to put our drinks on top of it, before we both sat down. “Let’s make a toast to our new friendship,” Phil said out of nowhere. I smiled and agreed. We both grabbed our cans of soda and crossed our arms together. “To a new friendship with two amazing awkward turtle,” I announced and Phil smiled before clinked our cans and took a sip of the carbonated substances.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for me to update, been busy with college and shit. Anywho, sorry if this chapter is kinda crappy. I had some good ideas and then I ran out of ideas haha. Anyway, the next chapters will be better.

Keep commenting, subscribing, and recommending please :)