Status: Active:)

How To Get Your Guy

Confidence

 My alarm clock suddenly rang loudly at 7:00 am in the morning. This is the day to see if Luke's first rule would work out for me.

I went to my bathroom, splashed my face with cold water to wake me up. At my vanity I put some black eyeliner on, mascara, and foundation I recently purchased from online.

Usually I don't put on any makeup cause I'm just really lazy. But I decided the night before that since I am actually going to try with my outfit and accessories I might as well do my hair and makeup pretty too.

After my makeup was all set and done, I pugged in my hair curler. Everyone says they like my hair curly better than straight. Even though I personally like it better straight, I should be going with the majority's opinion.

I plugged in my iPod to my Ihome and played Diamonds by Rihanna.

"Shine bright like a diamond, shine bright like a diamond" I started singing while I curled my hair. Man i love this song and Rihanna. She's my girl crush, every girl has a girl crush right?

After I was done straightening my hair I got some cream to lock my curls in. I smiled at the finished product, unplugged my curler, and walked back into my room excited to change into my new clothes.

Digging through my messy drawers I finally found a pair of dark denim shorts from Hollister that I bought with Luke at the mall. I slid the shorts on and picked out a light pink tank top. I sprayed some of my favorite Victorias Secret perfume and smiled. I am official ready for school. 

So far I'm liking this new me. This new confidence suddenly comes to me when I actually try to look good.

I heard a buzzing on my dresser. Must be Luke texting me that he's here to pick me up. Every weekday Luke picks me up with Jai to go to school. They share a car while Beau has his own and of course I don't have my own car but I'm fine with it since Luke drives me anywhere. I love him so much. As a friend of course.

I ran downstairs, picking up my backpack and cellphone. Locking the door I walked up to Jai and Luke's car and said in the back.

It was sorta awkward at first since Jai wolf whistled at me and said "Oh hey sexy" I just laughed and said hi back. 

Luke was just staring at me. I shifted in my seat "Aren't you gonna drive Luke?"

"Oh ya umm, you look so nice with your outfit and hair and stuff"

I laughed and grinned at this reaction "Thanks".  Hopefully Beau thinks the same.

We pulled up to the oh so great school. Can you sense the sarcasm?

Luke put his arm around me. "You really do look amazing today Kels."

I blushed and shyly said "Thanks". I'm not very sure why I did blush, maybe its because I'm just not used to it.

I went to my locker with Luke and took out my books. 

"Kelsey don't look now but Beau is there."

I gasped softly "Is he looking"

"No he's facing the other way but I'm going to go talk with him so he can face this side."

He walked up to Beau. "Hey bro whats up."

Beau smirked at him. "Hey moron whats on your face?"

Luke laughed and lunched Beau on the arm. He pretended to be hurt, it was actually really funny his reaction.

Then all of a sudden Beau noticed me. My eyes widened and I gave my attention to looking inside my locker again.

"Is that Kelsey?" I overheard Beau ask Luke. 

"Yup thats her".

"Oh wow, um I'm gonna say hi to her, see you later".

Oh my gosh he's coming her. What should I do? I should just turn around. Wait no! If I turn around now he will know i was listening to them talking.

"Hi Kelsey" I heard Beau say.I could just hear the smile in his voice.

I turned around "Hey Beau how are you?"

"Oh I'm fine!" He then looked at my whole body checking me out head to toe. It was sorta uncomfortable at first because he was staring at my boobs but I do like him so I can't lie and say I didn't like the attention from him.

"My face is up here" I stated. Oh my gosh! What did I say. I am so stupid, he's probably never going to talk to me again.

He smirked "Babe I know, but what can I say everything is just so beautiful i can't stop staring."

Wow never mind I guess he is going to talk to me. He also called me babe. I'm so happy right now that I could dance but that wouldn't look so good.

"Well good to know, I will see you later Beau." I smirked and walked away.

"Wait!"

"Yes?" I said as I looked back to Beau.

"Wanna hang out after school today?"

I grinned. "I would like that"

"Good, how about the movies?"

"Sure!" I replied maybe a little to ecstatically. Now I sound desperate.

"You're so cute Kels, I will see you after school."

"See you" I laughed and walked to my next class which I have with Luke.

 

"Hey Lukey guess what?"

"Kelseypoo I have no idea but I'm guessing it has to do with Beau."  Haha Kelseypoo, he hasn't called me that in a long time. we made those nicknames a while back for fun, we love making fun of silly couples or just silly nicknames.

"Beau asked me out after school!"

Luke looked at me with an expression I can't out my mind on. "As like a date?"

"Hmm I don't know but I'm just happy! We're going to the movies"

"Oh thats cool" he smiled at me a small smile.

"Is everything okay Luke?"

"Yeah! Everything fine."

"Ok" I smiled at him a little. I'd have to ask him later, he really doesn't seem ok. 

I'm so excited for after school. I have been waiting for Beau to ask for us to hang out together for years now.