Status: Active:)

How To Get Your Guy

Chapter 4: The Date

As my last period approached, I glared at the clock wishing time would fly by faster.

Only 30 minutes until I walk out of this classroom to meet Beau for our movie date. I gotta admit I am a bit nervous but just look at Beau!

Those gorgeous green eyes, the way his bangs are placed perfectly on his forehead at all times, and let's not forget how good he looks in snapback hats. Any girl would turn clumsy and get flustered around him.

I have to really thank Luke some more because he is the reason I'm going one this date. Another rule on how to get him would be nice since this one worked well.

The bell rang and I bolted out the door before anyone could even get out of their seats. I went to my locker to put my books away. When I closed it I saw a face behind the open locker door.

I gasped in shock, but then I saw it was just Beau.
"Got you!" Beau exclaimed.

I slapped him softly on his arm. "That really scared me."

He kissed me on the cheek "Sorry babe, you just look so cute when you're scared".

I literally just could not talk at this point. What should I be more happy about? The fact that he kissed my cheek, called me babe for the second time today, or called me cute?!

I grinned and giggled "Thanks I guess".

"No problem" Beau smiled and led me to his car.

Sitting in the passengers seat was very awkward. We didn't talk much but I guess we really don't have anything to talk about right now.

When we arrived at the movie theater, Beau being the gentleman he is, went to the passenger door and opened it for me. I got out and he bowed in front of me.

I laughed "What a sweet gentleman".

Beau smirked "You know it".

We went in and bought 2 tickets for the Vow. Even though I offered to pay, he still paid for me. As I mentioned before, what a gentleman.

Beau and I didn't buy any popcorn or soda cause we both decided we had a big lunch at school. The movie finally started after 20 minutes of previews.

We didn't talk or whisper at all for the first 50 minutes into the movie but when it was playing for about a hour I heard sniffling.

I turned my head around to face Beau.
Beau was crying a little. I smiled "Are you crying?"

"No something just got in my eye"

"Lamest excuse in the book"

He grinned at me and put his arm around me.
Blushing, I was thankful that the movie theater was very dark.

I layer my head on his shoulder.
Beau touched my chin and gently lifted it up so I would be facing him. He looked at me with those amazing green eyes and got closer.

Oh my goodness. I'm going to kiss him!
I've been waiting for this moment forever. Okay calm down or else the kiss won't be good. I slowly moved close to his lips too too.

Closing my eyes, I felt Beau's lips on mine. Still being shocked, it took my about 5 seconds of him kissing me to kiss back.

I smiled into the kiss and put my hands around his neck.

He added a little tongue and I did the same. We both drew back after a long time kissing. Truth be told that was my first actual makeout session. But I am happy it's with Beau.

Beau smiled at me and took my hand "Kelsey, I like you".

"Beau I like you too but can I ask you a question?"

"Of course".

"Why do you like me now? Luke told me he asked if you thought I was cute and you said I wasn't your type".

Beau's smile turned a little down. "Babe that was before I started talking to you again, you are so my type."

I smirked "Ok good".

Beau leaned in and we just kissed for the rest of the movie. He is a phenomenal kisser. I wonder what does this make us. But I won't ask him it's a little to soon.

-------------------------

After the movies I could not stop grinning weirdly. The car ride home was silence with Beau but a good silence. After he dropped me off home he pecked my lips and said "Bye babe".

"Bye" I grinned.
After I walked inside my house, I went up the stairs into my room.
I closed my bedroom door, slid down it, and giggled.

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. I looked and jumped up when I saw Luke.

"So I'm guessing your date was good?"

I ran and hugged him "Yes thank you so much Luke!"

"You're my best friend Kelsey, you know I would do anything for you."

"I know Luke, you are the best".

He smiles at me "I have another rule for you".

"Yay, what is it?!"

"Rule number 2: play hard to get".

"Play hard to get, I don't think that would help though".

"Kelsey all guys love a chase, Beau would love it to I know."

I smirked "Ok Luke, I'll do it".
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is already written. I will post it as soon as I get 2 new comments for this story!! Thank you and hope you enjoy:)