Status: Active:)

How To Get Your Guy

Chapter 6: Rule #3

After school, as I walked along the sidewalk to my house, I spotted Luke walking in front of me.

"Luke"! I yelled running toward the skinny, brown haired figure.

Luke turned around and gave me that cheeky grin he always has on his face. 

"Kelsey! So how was my tip, probably worked out great right?" 

He thinks it worked out great? That's funny.

I looked at him with raised eyebrows. 

"Oh yes it worked out so freaking great I have no plans right now and I just missed out an opportunity to hang out with Beau." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

Luke scoffed. "Don't worry, as I told you this is all part of the plan, it is a rule and you must follow it once a month so the guy has some excitement and surprise in his life. Trust me we men love it."

"Hmm that's weird I don't see any men around here."

He glared at me and slapped me softly on my arm. I just looked at him and laughed at his attempt to be all manly.

"Anyway Luke, I'm done with rule number 2, what's rule 3?"

He smiled "Well I'm glad you asked, rule number 3 is to get him jealous."

"How so?"

"You flirt and get all touchy with a guy in front of Beau, it will drive him crazy and he will appreciate and like you more because of it."

"And who exactly do you thinking would get all touchy and flirty with me? This is the same girl who needed advice from her best friend on how to get his brother."

Luke pointed a finger to his chest. "That would be the same guy who gave you advice."

"I mean wouldn't that be kinda weird? Beau knows we're best friends and nothing more. Also it would be awkward to flirt with you."

"It will just be acting and if a guy really likes a girl then it doesn't matter who the guy is, it has the same results. Kelsey you know you love me secretly deep down inside don't deny it." Luke laughed.

"Damn it you found out". I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Ok so Kelsey this is the plan. We will meet in front of your locker in the morning right after the first bell rings. Beau is always around there after the first bell. Then we can get all touchy and pretend to flirt."

I sighed "Luke this better work cause I didn't like rule number 2 and I really like Beau."

"I know that's why I'm helping you."

The Brooks household then came into view.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow be ready!" Luke exclaimed.

I just nodded my head and went ahead to my house.

-------------------------

As I walked into school, I felt confidence in what I was wearing. A pair of blue denim shorts from Hollister and a floral top from Forever 21. I made sure to look extra cute so rule number 3 will really make Beau jealous.

I walked to my locker and took some books out for my next class. As I closed my locker I noticed that Luke was a couple feet away from me.

"Hey Kelsey, are you ready?"

"Umm yeah." I said kinda unsure of the end result of this rule.

"Ok just laugh a lot and loudly so he can hear."

I nodded my head. 

Luke and I stood next to my locker in silence for about one minute until Luke interrupted the silence whispering "There is Beau."

I took a deep breath and stood close to Luke. The palm of my hand went straight to his arm and I started to giggle loudly.

Luke said a couple of funny things so my laughs were genuine except for the fact that they were obnoxiously loud.  

His face suddenly came literally 1 inch away from my face.

Luke smirked and his nose touched mine "I think it's working." he whispered into my ear.

I smiled. This is awkward, I feel like Luke was actually flirting with me. There is no way though so whatever. It's just acting.

Curiosity took over me and I peaked my eyes to look at Beau. Surprisingly he didn't look as sad as he looked angry. 

Oh no. I don't think this worked out well.

The bell rang for first period and I walked quickly away to just get away from all the awkward tension going in between the two brothers.

As I was close to my first class I heard a bang. At first I brushed it off because it sounded like a locker being slammed, probably just someone closing it.

I did have a weird feeling cause I've never heard that sound before so I put my bag on my desk and asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom. 

After he said yes, I rushed to the locker hallway.

My feet came to a stop when I saw Luke slammed against a locker and Beau holding him there.

I didn't want them to hear me so I hid behind a wall.

"You know I like her, how dare you try anything on her, my own brother?!" an angry Beau shouted.

"I wasn't trying anything, she's my best friend"

Beau gave Luke a sarcastic laugh. "That's really funny bro, best friends don't do that shit and get so close to their face that their noses are touching!"

"Look Beau, I don't know what to tell you."

"Tell me this. Do you like Kelsey more than a friend?" Beau said a little bit more calmly.

Luke looked into his eyes, sighed, and said "Yeah I guess I do."

He then sighed and stated "Well dude I don't know what to tell you. I like Kelsey and I don't want to give her up so you better get your shit straight then we can asked her."

With that I ran back to class. My eyes were just stuck widened all class time. A girl sitting next to me even asked me if I was ok. Of course I said yes, not wanting to talk about what i had just witnessed.

The whole problem is now that I think about I actually can see Luke and I in a relationship, a good one at that. I mean come on, I should have seen it with how he was giving me bad advice when it came to a guy.

Also whenever we have sleepovers he will check me out in my short pajamas. At first I thought it was normal cause he was a guy, now I guess it was because he liked me.

With Beau I feel so special. He is such a fun, caring, funny guy. Also he likes me now, that's all I have ever asked for these past years I've liked him.

I'm really not looking forward to choosing between them. I don't think I can because I truly like them both.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it!:) recommend and comment please!