Status: 4 comments = 1 update

Cosmic Love

"Who is the lamb and who is the knife. . ."

I threw everything against the walls hoping it'd break. Some things did, others didn't. I could feel the beast growl every time I missed. She should of never come in here. No, I never should of brought her here without eating the night before. Everything would of been fine if you had eaten. Instead, I chose to bring the most beautiful girl home, and sleep in the same room with her dress that is covered in her scent. I turned to it and grabbed it off the wall. Strawberries and daylight, the same smell that has enticed me for the past six years.

Eat her. Eat her, Peter. You'll be less miserable.

"No!!" I growled and looked around for Damon, but he was nowhere in sight. "Stay out of my head, Damon! Nobody will touch her."

Peter, everything outside is free game, right? Two miles away from our homes?

"Unless I say otherwise." I clinched my fist and slid to the floor, dress in hand.

Well, Peter, I spy with my little eye. . . Something beautiful, with a perfect tan, long hair, and big innocent eyes. Come hunt her with me, I'll give you five minutes to get here. Three to talk to her and two for us to find her.

"No!" I growl out as I sprint out of my house in the direction of her scent.

Panic, fear for Ivy, anxiety of not making it there on time, and knowing he'll kill her all floods into my veins making my blood pump. Damon will do anything to disobey me because our father didn't choose him to be Alpha when he died. He chose me. Damon has a hate for all humans and a few of our kind. He'd have us kill everything for his sick joy and our father knew that.

I sprinted through the forest feeling my supernatural instincts kick in. The smell of strawberries and daylight leading me to the princess. My ears grew as the sound of screams became louder with every step I took. I take a deep breath, filling my lungs completely. Slowly, but loudly, I let out the most agonizing howl that will paralyze a were for a few seconds. Just enough time to speed up and find the Game.

I turn past the meadow of trees and find Damon laying over the princess on his back still in human form. As I get closer I smell blood, her blood.

I run to Damon just as he's coming out of the paralyzation and grab him by the throat; pinning him to a tree. I let my nails grow and feel them penetrate into his skin. He howls out in pain, blood dripping down my fingers. He grabs at my claws trying to loosen the grip, failing every attempt.

"I told you to let her be," I tightened my grip on his throat, "you bit into what is mine!"

I threw him to the ground roughly and watch as he grips his throat in pain.

"You never claimed her, Peter. She was fair game." He spat at me. "She's mine now. Claimed by the bite, my brother." He smiles wickedly at me.

My face falls as it sinks in. I look at the beautiful human lying on the forest floor unconscious. Then I turn to my Damon, my only brother. I feel the animal within me coming to the surface. My muscles popping out of my skin, my nails growing and my height increasing as I stalk towards Damon.

"You. Will. Never. Be. Alpha." I pant into his face huskily.

I pick him up and slam him down as hard as I possibly can. I feel one of his ribs crack in my tight grasp. I chuck him across the forest into a large tree trunk. I walk towards the trunk, watching him lie there. His breathing rapid, but he won't move. He's in too much pain.

"Peter! STOP."

I turn and see Andrew, the alpha before my father, standing beside Ivy.

"He is your only brother, Peter. The last remaining part of your family. You can't kill him over a human." he sighs and looks at her. "She's beautiful, and she's the princess. She looks just like her mother. Strange though, I don't remember the king or queen having dark hair." Andrew trails off as he scoops her into his arms.

I shift down into human form and look at Andrew confused. He hasn't come out of his spot in front of the kingdom since Ivy was born. He starts walking off with her in his arms.

"I'll take her, Andrew. She is my responsibility." I call after him, looking at him awkwardly.

"No, I'm going to take her to the healers. She'll bleed out even more than she already has if I don't. You solve Damon and yours problem before either of you come see her or me. He's healing, so get to it." he nods at Damon and tightens his grip on Ivy.

He walks off swiftly leaving me with Damon. I look at him on the forest floor, he is healing. Quickly at that. I growl deeply and let my nails grow out.

This is how we bond. Fighting.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY GUYS!
Here it is, it's short, but I promise there is more.
This was in Peter's point of view for a lot of different reasons. You guys will find out later on. ;)
Summer is here! Updates all the time! :)
4 comments = 1 update.