Status: Completed

I love him, I hate him

Bet on it

Chapter 3

DO NOT STEAL.

'I-I didn't feel anything,' I mumbled.

'You're lying,' he said.

'How do you know I'm lying?' I caught his eye and looked away. I couldn't lie looking into his eyes.

'I heard you moan,' his serious face turned into a cocky grin.

'Wha- N-no! I was surprised! That was a surprise sound! B-besides you cheated!' I shouted.

'No I didn't!' he said back.

'Yes you did! You're only supposed to kiss me but you touched me. You touched my thigh! Did you know how warms your hands were?' I said.

'Well you didn't wanna let me do some tongue action,' he said.

'So what?' I glared.

'Come on. Look at me,' he said bring his head to my level.

'Tell me that felt right.' I avoided his eyes but liften my chin so I that I had a full view of his amber green eyes. There was no way I could lie now.

'Fine. You win,' I said softly.

'What's that?' his face lit up.

'You win OKAY?? God,' I pushed away.

'Good. Let's make a bet. Give me 30 days to make you fall in love with me. If you don't fall in love with me by then, I'll talk to Carter for you.'

It sounded like a good bet. I could finally know what Carter thinks of me.

'Fine. But you can't touch me without a valid reason. And no kissing,' I said.

'That's a little unfair,' he stepped forward.

'What? Can't take a challenge?' I stepped forward.

'Alright, if this is how you wanna play it, fine by me.'

'Good to know you understand,' I smiled.

________________________________________________

Day 3:

'You can't touch me, I said being cautious. Aayden rolled his eyes at me.

'I'm just walking. Quit being so jumpy. We're like a meter apart,' he said.

'Whatever,' I said.

'Ah~ Aayden~' he tried imitating my moan.

'Would you quit? You've been going on about that since the last two days. And I DO NOT sound like that!' I glared.

'In my mind you do,' he smirked.

'Pervert,' I muttered.

During class, he kept asking me how to answer the question on the worksheet. It was like I was his invisible tutor.

'How about this question?' he whispered. Luckily for him, he sits at the back of the class. Though it doesn't do him any good either.

'Could you try it yourself?' I said.

'I could but why bother when I have the math genius right here all to myself?' he whispered. This time a bit too loud. Some people were looking at him as if he were crazy.

I gave in because of the compliment and talked to him through writing.

'Ah I get it now. Thanks,' he mouthed the words and I smiled.

'Mr Corthswells, I'd like to know who you're talking to,' Mr Megoli asked.

'I go by Aayden. And the answer is 629.45,' he said smirking.

'Uh.. That is uh..suprisingly, correct. Very good Aayden,' Mr.Megoli seemed shocked.

He winked at me and I looked away. Was I turning red? Hope I wasn't.

Then I saw that Persian Blue eyed Prince I always loved turn around for just a minute. Was I starting to blush because Aayden reminded me of him or am I blushing because of Aayden himself? It's hard to know when you're falling in love with twins.

_____________________________________

Day 7:

Aayden and Carter got into a fight that day. It was pretty creepy. Most of the time they were argueing in sync. And a little bit of glaring. It felt like a person was fighting with himself in the mirror which was way creepy. I wondered if they always fight like that.

'God, that bastard!' Aayden went in the room and slammed the door. He kicked his shirt that was lying ground, who knows how long it'd been there.

'Hey don't insult the love of my life,' I provoked him. I wanted to see his furious side.

'Nows not the time for jokes Ly,' he glared. I backed away.

'Okay sorry,' I sighed.

'Well, did you?' I asked.

'What?' he said.

'Did you do it?' I asked again.

'Of course I didn't! First of all, I'm his brother! Second of all, she came on to me because she thought I was him. I wanted t push her away but he caught us at the wrong time. He thought my 'pushing her away' was 'groping' her! The shit?? That whore's not even my type! That girl lied man!' he shouted.

'Okay Okay I believe you. One thing though. I thought you've 'banged' a lot of girls already. How can YOU have type?' I asked.

'Ugh. Seriously?' he turned away.

'What? I wanna know!' I exclaimed.

'I haven't 'banged' anyone alright. I made out before but I never go further. Like you said, I was waiting for the right one,' he kept his volume down. He obviously didn't want anyone to know. He's always referred to as the 'player' in school.

'Then what's up with all those rumours?' I asked.

'People makes stuff up and I have to keep up with the fake reputation,' he shrugged.

'Why not just be a normal kid? Like me? You don't have to be 'somebody' in everyone's eyes. You are one already,' I said.

'That advice could've came in handy 3 years ago,' he said. I laughed.

'You okay now? Cooled down already?' I smiled.

'Thanks,' he said then sat beside me.

'So what exactly is your type?' those words random escaped from my mouth.

'How come you care?' he face lit up.

'Just answer the question,' I rolled my eyes.

'Take a wild guess,'he said.

___________________________________________

Day 13:

Everything is okay. I've not exactly fallen in love with Aayden yet but I've seen sides of him I've never seen before. Good AND bad. I learned more about him. He's sweet. Kind. Self-conceited. But very very funny. I don't exactly have close friends but I got friends. Aayden was kinda my only close friend now. Pretty ridiculous. I know.

Aayden and I was just reached home.

'Mum, what are we having for dinner?' He asked.

'I'm going out with your father and sister tonight so you and Carter are staying here. The money's on the kitchen table and do not throw a party at this house or I will cut your allowance for a week,' she said and he nodded.

'Don't tell me. Tell my twin. He's always been the rebel around here,' he said. Carter's the rebel? I thought.

'Tell him for me,' she said as she kissed his forehead.

After 20 minutes, Carter came home.

'Hey bro I'm having a party tonight. Get out of that uniform,' he said.

'Mum said not to have one, cancel it,' Aayden said.

'Too late, everyone's heading here in like 30 minutes,' he said.

'Too bad. It's either vomit to clean or low allowance for a week,' he said.

'I don't care,' Carter said.

'Well, I do. If I kept quiet about this I'd be guilty as well,' he said.

'You're such a party pooper,' Carter walked his to his room.

Now that was a side I didn't knew about Carter. He's even more rebellious than Aayden. He doesn't talk like how he does in school. He's always winking and smiling at everyone like a prince.

'Wow.' I stared as he walked away.

'No shit,' Aayden said.

'He's having the party anyway. So yeah. We'll be up in my room for the next 3 hours. Mum wont be home by 11. We've got an hour to clean this mess up,' he said.

'Wowow-wait. Stop right there. You're letting him get away scott-free?'

'yeah?'

'We're gonna clean the whole house alone in an hour while your brother's probably gonna pass out in your mum's bedroom?'

' Pretty much.'

'Aayden Corthswells. Get a hold of yourself. Tell on him. Don't let him do this to you. And I'm certainly not cleaning the mess,' I folded my arms.

'Dude. You just sounded like my mum a second ago. Please stop.'

'Aayden. Are you a man?' My eyebrows knitted.

'Well, I have perfectly defined abs and muscles right here so you tell me,' he said changing the Tv channel.

'I can't believe you,'I shook my head as I walked to his room. He went after me and closed the door.

'What?' he asked.

'Aayden. You're right about Carter. He's the evil devil you know and unfortunately you must love. He's even a bigger jerk than I thought. With you standing next to him, you're an angel. He is NOT getting away with this,' I said.

_____________________________________________

'I can't believe his getting away with this.' I thought to myself. Surprisingly, I can actually hear myself think over the mega-loud noise on the other side of Aayden's door.

'I tried everything. Turn off the music. Asked people to leave. But they shoved me away and turned the music back on. There was a girl that was totally drunk she jumped on me. Literally,' he slumped down on the bed.

'I managed to get us some drinks though,' he said pointing to the two cups on the study table.

'Sorry I don't drink,' I said.

'It's fine. I took pepsi for you,' he said.

'Oh.'

Suddenly, a couple making out barged in through the door.

'Woah GET OUT!' I jumped off the bed and shouted pushing them outside. I was really frustrated.

'Woah relax,' he said.

'Next time, lock the door,' I said doing so.

I went over to the study table a grabbed a drink and poured the whole thing down my throat. I felt weird. It didn't taste like pepsi.

'Uh.. Lysha? You just drank Vodka,' he said.

'WHAT?! Freak!' my eyes opened wide.

'I get drunk easily that's why I don't drink!' I said freaking out.Also, I promised my mum I wouldn't drink. There goes the stupid promise.

'Seriously? But you just drank a whole cup!' he said almost shouting. I felt tipsy. I was conscious but tipsy.

'You know what? It's okay,' I smiled. My voice sounded kinda high-pitched than usual. MOre nasally.

'I think you're drunk,' Aayden said. I climbed on top of him and started kissing his shoulders.

'W-hat are you doing?' he felt tensed. I had no idea what I was doing either.

'Don't you wanna play?' I smirked taking his shirt off. He grabbed my wrist stopping me.

'Trust me you don't want to do this,' he said.

'You're no fun,' I frowned like a baby. I took my top off and flipped all my hair to one side. I reached for his arm feeling his ripped muscles.

'Ly please put your top back on. It's distracting,' he said closing his eyes. He was resisting it. He was pretty much turned on. My mind's telling me to stop but then again I had no control. I did something pretty bold. I licked his lips and went down to his chin then down to his chest. Then. I think I passed out.

______________________________________________

I woke the next morning. I was wearing my top.

'Aayden?' I jumped out of bed. He came in the room and looked at me.

'What?'

'Did you clean the whole house yesterday in an hour by yourself?' I asked.

'Yes. Even you were such a distraction yesterday I managed,' he said. I remembered everything that happened before I pass out.

'Did I do anything 'bad'?' I bit my lip. of course I knew. I just didn't want him to know. I noticed his face changed. He seemed disappointed.

'Uh.. not really you just passed out.,' he said. He didn't want to tell me the truth.

'Oh I see. Sorry. About that and the mess,' I bowed my head.

'I feel bad,' I frowned. He smiled.

'You would make it up to me,' he smirked.

'And what exactly do you mean by making it up to you,' I said. Was he gonna kiss me again? I stepped backwards just in case and got my fist ready if he tried anything.

'What are you doing?' he shook his head.

'Weren't you gonna pounce on me?' I asked and he laughed which made me look like an idiot.

'You want it don't you?' he smirked.

'Puh-lease,' I laughed out loud.

'It's only Day 16. I'm so gonna win the bet,'he said.

'As if! I don't see myself drooling over you yet,' I folded my arms.

'So you still in love with that guy?' He pointed to the door as he frowned.

'I admit I still do, now not so much,' I frowned.

'Good, so now there room for me,' he smiled. It wasn't just an ordinary cocky grin. It was real. I saw Aayden's smile.

'What's that supposed to mean?' I asked. I felt my cheeks burn a little.

'oh nothing,' he shrugged like a kid.

______________________________________________

Aayden was out getting some food for the both of us. Sitting at the corridor playing with my hair, God I was bored. Then I heard loud footsteps going up the stairs. It was Carter. No, Carter with a girl. He was carrying her supporting only her butt. More like grabbing. Her legs were wrapped around his waist burying his head into her chest. Talk about major PDA. Ew. Couldn't they at least wait till they reach the bedroom?

'Carter.. I don't think this is right,' she took a breath in.

'What do you mean this isn't right?' he said as he kicked the door open.

'I don't think I'm ready for it,' she said. He pushed her down on the bed without remembering to close the door.

'C'mon, don't back down on me now, I'm too excited,' he smirked.

'Really, Carter, stop. I don't want this to be a regret,' She said as she tried getting up from the bed pushing him away. She was in trouble. Carter was like a maniac on her. Feeling her up everywhere. Everytime she got enough strength to get up, he'd push her down in a second. I felt like doig something to help her but I know I couldn't it would be to suspicious. Carter would find out about my existence as well as being invisible.

'Carter!! Stop it! It hurts!' she shouted in a cry. He was grabbing her by the wrist tightly.

'Just stay right here,I'll be gentle,' he said smelling her hair.

'You're not being gentle right now,' she slapped him across his face.

'Bitch!' he pushed her against the bed front and ripped her top off.

'Carter!' She cried out. I was stoned right there. I felt guilty because I couldn't do anything. It was partly my fault if she got hurt.

'Where Aayden when you need him?' I shouted. I got up and ran toward Carter and kicked him from the back where it really hurts.

He screamed at the top of his lungs loosening his grip on her and she ran off half-naked grabbing her clothes in time. He stoned for a couple of seconds before he dropped to the side like he were paralysed. I sighed in relief. She got away in time. He got up after awhile walking like crooked man.

'The heck?' he looked around the house for something paranormal. Then he closed the door before I could run out.

'Shit,' I said. I can't open the door now. He'd think some ghost just left.

I sat on the floor making sure I didn't move anything.

'Ugh.. stupid bitch, she wasn't that hot anyway,' he said as he took out his phone. Rude much?

'Tinna,ew, tifanny, hmm.. ahh.. blonde britneyy,' he grinned as he called her.

'Hey Brit? Wanna come over? yeah? Hah.. okay see you in a minute?'he smiled. He nodded and put the phone down.

Aayden suddenly barged in. 'Hey bro'? he said as he looked at me. I quickly ran out and in to Aayden's room.

'Yeah?' I heard Carter respond.

'Nothing,' Aayden followed behind me and closed the door.

'What were you doing there? Snooping much? ' he said.

'I just saved a girl's virginity, you shouldn't be insulting me,' I said.

' Oh the whole 'Carter don't' thing?'. I nodded.

' Oh that's a daily routine,' he shook his head.

'Daily routine? You mean he does this everyday?' I asked.

'Nahh.. Once a week. I'm just exaggerating'.

'I see. No diff though,' I said.

'My point exactly,' he said.

' Enough about him. Bought lunch?' I asked with a smiley face.

He laughed and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA. I had fun writing this:P