Status: Completed

I love him, I hate him

Oops we did it again -.-

Chapter 9

DONOTSTEAL

I didn't know if Aayden remembered what happened last night. He said he loved me. I flinched at the shock of the words and pushed him away with all my might and ran out the house leaving him there. I didn't know what to do. Aayden said he loved me so many times but I never thought he was serious. But right then, the look in his eyes, I didn't know whether he was that drunk either. It was a few shots and a whole bottle I was pretty sure he drank more than that before. He could've just been acting as if he was drunk so that he could kiss me and that blame it on the alcohol.

'Last night was awesome.' Ethan came up to me and smiled. He was probably seriously drunk he forgot that I practically told him to drive home alone and leave me with Aayden.

'Uh... yeah sure,' I said.

'So.. is that a yes for a second date?' he asked me. I turned to him. Second date. I thought it was only a bet? Was he for real?

I turned around and saw Aayden. He turned and caught my eye. I looked away flushed.

'Lysha you kay?' Ethan waved his hand in front of my face. I nodded.

'Okay soo.. I was thinking maybe he could go to the movies this time or the amusement park, your choice,' he smiled. He was cute but i didn't exactly have real feelings for him. Not after what happened last night. The only thing that kept me up all night. Ethan never came in to mind. I felt bad. I was kinda playing with his feelings. I needed to end this. Right now.

'Uh.. Ethan. Last night..I had fun. But I think I'm not able to date anyone right now,' I said. Ethan faced dropped. I could tell he was a sensitive guy. I hated this. I couldn't believe I was blowing him off. He was gorgeous.

'It's not you I'm serious. I'm not just saying that just because I don't want you to feel bad about yourself. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I have a problem. Its complicated right now and I think if I continue on like this I'd just end up hurting you even more than this. I don't want you to get hurt. You deserve better. I know. cliche. But seriously. You deserve better, Ethan,' I said as I bit my lip.

I could tell he was trying hard to take it all in.

'Uh.. okayy.. I'm sorry for rushing you into this.'

'No I'm sorry I really am. I don't blame you for hating me. I'm so sorry.' I bowed.

'Nonno it's fine,' he tried acting as if he was okay. He was hurting. I gave him high hopes. He walked away with his gang. I sighed. I was probably not going to get a chance like that again. Damn you Aayden.

'Damn me?' I heard his voice from behind. I didn't realize I said that aloud. He seemed amused.

'Why'd you run last night?' he asked. This time he expression changed.I knew it. He wasn't that drunk. He was pretending. Stupid. Even so,just to be safe I decided to play dumb.

'Whatever are you talking about?' I turned away.

'You know what I'm talking about. Cut that act,' he hit the locker blocking me from escaping.

'Aayden. Move. I'm late for class.'

'Not until you tell me your answer, I've been waiting for a week now.'

'Go away. I'm not in the mood,' I said. He leaned in closer.

'I don't get you. When I kiss you, you tell me you like it. When I ask you about feelings, you tell me you hate me,' he said.

'Yeah I do hate you,' I said.

'Then why do you like it when I kiss you,' he asked.

'Hormones?' I was being sarcastic. I noticed a smirked showing but he quickly recovered.

'I'm being serious here.'

'Yeah me too.' He was starting to get annoyed. Well, he was asking for it, I did ask him to move.

'What? You're gonna keep me here all day?' I asked.

'If I have to,' he looked at me dead serious.

'We'll see how Ms.Teg feels about that,' I said as I looked in her direction. She was checking whether all students are in class like she usually does.

'Excuse me. Public Display of Affection is prohibited!' She shouted in her megaphone.

'Ms.Teg. He's the last person I'd like to publicly display my affection to. This is more of harassment,' I said cruelly to him. Ms.Teg looked at him. I kinda felt bad at the same time.

He let me go and I walked on.

______________________________________________

'Hey, Sexy.' I jumped and turned. I ended up in someone's arms.

'Woah there. Not so fast. I haven't played my slick moves yet.' I looked up to see and hot guy smirking at me. I caught my balance and pulled away embarrassed.

'Lysha. That's your name right?' he asked. I turned red. Who was this guy? I've never seen him before. I feel myself shiver. He was even more gorgeous than Ethan. I thought that my chance ever getting a hot guy was over.

'Uh...and you a-are?' I felt my cheeks burn. He smiled.

'Shy huh? I like shy gurls. Cute,' he said. I put my fringe behind my ear. His eyes were not just shiny. It was sparkling. Any girl would fall into his spell. I'm not that kinda of girly girl and I just lost it.

'You busy tonight?' he asked. I flinched.

' 'You' want to go out with 'me'? I pointed as I said. He laughed and nodded.

'Why?' I asked.He jerked back.

'You don't realize how beautiful you are don't you?' he asked looking into my eyes. I think I just died inside.

'Me? Beautiful? Good one, ' I laughed.

'I'm serious,' he held my chin. Just like in the movies. I was seriously fantasizing too much.

'I'm serious too.' A built-up well-defined body suddenly came in between us.

'What?' The hot guy looked confused.

'Stop hitting on my girlfriend.' I recognized that voice. Aayden.

'I am certainly not-'

'You too. Shut it. Stop flirting,' he turned to me.

'Wha- I wasn't f-' He glared at me and I kept quiet.

'She's your girlfriend?'he asked Aayden.

'Yes. Got a problem?' Aayden stepped to him. The guy was smokin' hot like zac efron hot but he wasn't as buffed as Aayden.

'Uh.. nono. I didn't know. Sorry,' he said and he walked away. Aayden turned to me.

'How dare you! I am not your girlfriend!' I whispered loudly.

'What? I just saved you from him getting into your pants,' he said.

'What? You think that's all he wants? Maybe he's really trying to get to know me you know? You think I can't attract a guy?' I got all defensive.

'Wha- no You're beautiful. I'm just.. ugh.. nevermind,' he sighed. When people say I'm beautiful, it's a nice feeling but when he says it, it's a whole different feeling.

'What are you doing here anyway? Stalking me like you always do?' I said.

'Wh- I do not stalk you!'

'Then why always are you near me?' I was having fun with this.

'You needed me anyway.'

'You still haven't answered my question,' I said. He stared at me and looked away. Did he just turn red? This was fascinating.

'Why are you red?' I purposely asked.

'Why are you so blunt?' he asked.

'Why are you so annoying?'

'Me? You're being annoying here!'

I started laughing. He looked at me and then laughed quietly.

________________________________________________

We never get mad at each other for long. I don't know. I just can't anyway. Shut up. I know what you're thinking.

Now I know, Ethan was one of those guys who bet on. The other was Aayden. Who were the other two? Had they given up? What if they thought Aayden already got it in the bag? Maybe it was just a push for Aayden?

Ugh. I'm dizzy. I know that the hot guy wasn't part of the bet. I didn't recognize him. He probably wasn't in the school.

'Can anyone tell me the answer for these two questions?' Mr.Megoli asked.

'Oooh!! ME!' I shouted as I raised my hand. He nodded and I shouted out the answers.

'As always and expected, correct again,' he winked at me. I glowed to myself. Its a daily routine. I couldn't help it. I love math.

I heard a annoying sigh. Aayden. I turned to his table and he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

____________________________________________________

After school, he caught up with me.

'You're such showoff,' he said.

'At least It's not on purpose. Unlike you,' I said.

'Whatever. What are you doing here anyway?' I asked.

'Of course to protect you.'

'From what? You're the dangerous one here.'

'From that what you call 'hot guy'. More like player,' he sniggered. I looked at him.

'Reminds me of someone I know,' I said, just kidding of course.

'What? Just because you treat me like that I'm gonna give up on you?' he asked.

'I didn't mean it like that,' I said and looked away. Seriously, sometimes he's too straightforward.

'Are you going for the excursion in New York?' he asked. I nodded. The school organized an excursion for students to see some beautiful attraction places in New York for example, the empire state building and the statue of liberty.

'Yeap, it's this friday right?' I asked. He nodded.

'....'

'....'

'Sooo..'

'So,' I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm.... it needs a little something..