Sequel: Road to Nowhere
Status: In Progress... updates are random

The Great Escape

Be Ready

"Holly"

It was ‘Day 323’ in our journal. And since we didn’t know the true date out in the real world, I looked into the mind of a guard who knew. It was March 17, 2012. Bailee remembered the day when we were kidnapped, it was in January. So we came to the conclusion that they’ve experimented, did our surgery, and recovered from everything in the matter of a month and a half almost. It was hard to believe really.

But what now? We had everything planned, and the plan would happen tonight at 2 AM. I’d wake everyone up and signal when it was time to go. We were all nervous, even Cam, I could tell. He surely didn’t show he was, but I knew otherwise. If this carries out the way we plan… where will we go? Jason asked, to Holly at first.

She carried the message to everyone, and linked their minds together. Home? Izzy asked in suggestion.

We can’t, it won’t be safe there, Jenna said, Home will be the first place they’ll look for us, that is if we don’t get caught.

Are we going to split up? Tina asked, looking at everyone, I don’t want to be away from you guys. You’re like a new family for me.

I smiled at Tina, and brushed her hair away, You can stay with us, if you’d like. I looked at everyone else, Even if we do manage to escape, I highly doubt it would be safe for any of us to split up.

Everyone agreed, so we decided to stick together. But it will be hard, you know? I at least want to say goodbye to my brother, and maybe do another arm wrestle with him, Izzy said, flexing her hand to a fist.

How about this… Bailee started, Why don’t we visit our parents one at a time, starting with the closest, and say goodbye.

But how can we? They must think we’re still missing? Can you imagine how worried they are right now? I asked them.

It’s only best. Whether we say it to them face to face, or with some form of writing, Jenna said.

Jenna seemed the only grown up one in here. Jenna… what about your family? Do you want to see them again? Tina asked.

Jenna was silent for a moment, but she nodded, Yeah, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they still don’t know I’m gone or not.

That was when it hit me, not all parents are all lovey-dovey to their kids. I knew Jenna wasn’t being abused or anything, but I remember how she told us that her parents constantly worked and traveled and she was always alone in a big apartment with a nanny. What about your nanny then? I asked.

Jenna smiled, I’m sure she’s worried.

I think it was pretty much dead set then that Jenna would see her nanny instead of her parents. I didn’t blame her, but also, I felt sorry for her, really. I looked over at Cam, who was just silently listening to us. What about you, Cam? I asked, causing everyone go silent.

He shrugged, Doesn’t matter to me.

I could sense he wanted to see his parents but couldn’t. Everyone could sense this and no one asked why, but he did say one that that made everyone smile some, But I’d like to see my brother again.

Sweet, so it’s a set deal, right? Izzy said, Now we can get the show on the road tonight! Be ready everyone!

The bell ringed, indicating the end of the conversation- and lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o wow... plot's somewhat building lol

why can't mibba make one of those 'b' 'i' or 'u' buttons -_- I HATE DOING THESE BRACKET THINGIES... :l

New Character has been update o.- ;) Jeennnaaaaaa :D Cute Lil Thang!