Sequel: Road to Nowhere
Status: In Progress... updates are random

The Great Escape

The Runaways

“Bailee”

The air, it was very fresh, compared to the stale walls inside the building. It’s been so long since I’ve been outside- in the real world that is. Training didn’t count, all it was left to do was to show us how to survive.

“Well, if our training has anything to do with it,” Holly said, “They probably based those on real world situations, so this shouldn’t be too different.”

“Screw that,” Izzy said, “I am not following the stars to get where I need to go. Let’s get a car and zoom out of here before they notice us.”

“As much as I hate to say it, Izzy’s right. We got to get out of here ASAP.” Jenna said.

“But what car? And there’s got to be a way to get out without them knowing-”

I heard a car, and I shushed everyone. We got against the wall, and saw a car coming out. It was an SUV, big, black, bulky. Oh, and it sure looked big enough to fit the seven of us inside.

Izzy was on a role. She jumped out right in front of it. She waved her hands like a mad person, and the car screeched. The driver came out, mad, unaware who he was about to approach, “What’s going on? What’s the meaning of this-” He started.

Cam was already running around the vehicle, and grabbed him by the throat. “Don’t hurt him.” Holly said.

“I’m trying not to.” Cam grunted, as the man flared his arms.

I noticed that Cam was blocking the guys windpipe long enough to make him pass out. When he did, Cam threw him over his shoulder and placed him on the sidewalk. “Now we need to go.” said Jason, “Before that guy wakes up.”

Cam jumped into the driver’s seat and Izzy got into the passenger side. The kids filled the back and Holly and I climbed into the trunk. Cam drove off, swerving into the long rode and drove at an impossible speed.

Then the alarms went off. “Yeah! Finally!” Izzy exclaimed, hanging her head out the window.

The building was set alight. Red and white lights flashed everywhere, and the alarm was extremely loud to my ears. “Just keep driving!” Holly said, “They don’t notice our location yet.”

We drove on, until I heard more cars. “The highway.” I said, “It’s near.”

“Sweet, now all we need is a map.”

“I don’t think we need to worry about that.” Jason said, holding up a nice looking phone, “Got one right here.”

He started to play with it like a pro, “This is freaking cool.” He said, “Right now… we’re in California.”

Holy crap, I thought.

Where the three of us lived, it was way over in the East. “We’re a long way from home, girls.” Izzy said.

“Who’s house is closest?”

“Ours.” Tina said, “But we live in Texas.”

“I got our address down. It shows a map of where we need to go.” Jason said, “Cam, take a right here into the interstate. Yeah, man I hope that guy stays passed out for a while, this phone is fun!”

That was our escape: easily getting out without much problem, now driving through the interstate, as if the world was even more normal to us than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O I FINALLY FREAKIN' UPDATED.... yeah... thanks for reading :D feedback would be nice