Status: ongoing

We Were Both Young

Stay the Night

Image

That night, Zacky came home with Jack, Danielle and I. He was going to stay the night. It was so cute how Jack dragged Zacky around the house, showing him various toys and drawings he had on the fridge. He showed Zacky his room, and all of his Spiderman toys. Finally, he convinced his father to watch his favorite movie, Spiderman.
They sat side by side on the couch, while I washed dishes and started dinner.

“Jack, do you want peas or asparagus?” I called from the kitchen.

“Asparagus!” he pronounced like Uh-sparra-jiss.

I finished up the chicken and called everyone to the dining room. John arrived home just as we sat down with our plates, and kissed Danielle on the forehead before fixing his own.

“John, this is Zacky.” I told him, gesturing towards Zacky.

He turned quickly and smiled wide. Then approached with an outstretched hand.

“Heard a lot about you, nice to meet you man.” He said.

“Same over here.”

We all ate and chatted. Jack telling Zacky about his favorite foods, and least favorite foods. Zacky shared his also, and they found a lot in common. I always did tell Danielle that Jack had the same appetite as his father.
After dinner, Zacky and Jack continued Spiderman while I cleaned up with Danielle. John was showering. I entered the living room, and saw that Jack had fallen asleep on Zacky’s lap. I smiled.
Zacky looked up, and mouthed ‘bed.’ I nodded and watched as he stood up slowly as not to wake him, and carry him into his bedroom. I waited as he turned on the nightlight and cracked the door, then he came back to the couch and sat down. I took the seat beside him, and laid my head on his shoulder.

“I missed you so much Kale.’ He whispered, and kissed the top of my head.

Not long after that, had I fallen asleep.

I jerked awake, eyes wide and heart beating. Was I falling in my dream just now? I sighed heavily and peered through the dark room. Then I heard a faint snoring from beside me. I felt around for someone, and found a butt. Then I found the back of a head.
He jerked awake also.

“What’ya doin ta me?” came Zacky’s raspy, half asleep voice.

“Sorry. I kind of didn’t know where I was for a second. It scared me.” I replied softly.

He rolled over to face me, wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back down, against his bare chest. I snuggled into him and placed my arm over his, sighing contently.
He always knew how to make me feel safe. Nothing could hurt me, as long as I was in his arms.
He reached up to brush some hair away from my neck, then placed a long, warm kiss there. I smiled to myself, then turned over to face him. Though I couldn’t see him, I found his lips quickly and kissed him. He kissed back, holding on for a few seconds before pulling away.

“Wanna make love? I kind of have a boner right now…” he said.

“Well now that you put it that way, sure.” I said, chuckling softly.

Zacky immediately got on top of me and attacked my mouth with his. His lip rings weren’t cold, they were warm from his steady breathing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back eagerly, pulling him closer to my body.
We made out for about 5 minutes, just enjoying it. Then he moved a hand up my shirt and caressed my boobs

Finally, after about 20 minutes of foreplay, did Zacky have us both naked. I felt him slowly enter, afraid he might hurt me. And it did, a little. But I had been waiting for this a long time.
His thrusts were slow and gentle, and he left trails of kisses all over my neck.

He never quickened his pace, not even when he climaxed. He kept a steady rhythm the whole time, actually making love to me. He kept eye contact with me, too.
He didn’t stop until I orgasmed, shortly after he did. Then he laid down beside me and pulled me closer.
We laid like that all night, eventually falling asleep.
Neither of us worried about anything. We just slept, enjoying each other’s company.