Status: Being written as we speak ... Comments are love <3

Stuck in the Middle

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Craig’s POV

I had a feeling this tour was going to be slightly stressful, but when I heard Ashley was going to be taking pictures I got really excited. I figured it would give us a chance to reconnect with her. A few days later I found out Falling in Reverse were going to be on the tour too. It all made sense after that. Ronnie didn’t want her near us. It wouldn’t be Ronnie if he didn’t do something like that. I’ll admit it I don’t like him. Ever since he was sentenced to two and a half years in prison and I was asked to replace his position in the band he has done nothing but talk shit about me. We were there for Ashley when he couldn’t be and this how he repays us.

I can’t believe he made her wear that. Ronnie could be so immature. I get that he didn’t want us checking Ashley out, but I don’t like her like that. Not to mention it’s fucking hot out here. Max is the one who would be checking her out, not that he would admit it. He’s too busy acting like he hates her. He regrets ever saying those hurtful things to her. Hopefully being on tour together will give them a chance to be friends again.

“Craig, dude what the fuck are you thinking about? I’ve been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes.” Monte asked waving his hand in front of my face trying to grab my attention.

“Sorry I was thinking about Ronnie forcing Ashley to wear those footie pajamas in this heat. He can be so immature!” I replied. I then noticed Robert and Monty hiding the smirks on their faces. “What are you two laughing at?” I asked.

“Dude, don’t you worry about what Emily wears out?” Robert asked as he tried to hide his smile.

“Not really she doesn’t show off a lot of skin, besides she always has her head buried in one of her school books.” I replied noticing they were trying very hard not to laugh. “Okay did I miss something? What the fuck is so funny?” I asked slightly irritated.

“Dude I don’t know how to tell you this, but Emily isn’t exactly the innocent little girl she use to be. Your sister is a grown adult and single.” Robert answered
.
“Robert, have you been checking out my sister?” I asked. I really didn’t like where this conversation was going.

“Damn it Craig, your sister is hot. If she wasn’t you sister I would ask for her number. Danny from Asking Alexandra was practically drooling over her ass the other day.” He replied.

That sent me over the edge. No one talks or looks at my kid sister like that. I’m defiantly going to speak with Danny after this. “Don’t you ever talk or look at her like that again!” I said as I stormed off.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. My own friend was checking out my kid sister. It was just all so wrong. I needed to find Emily and ask her if Danny or anyone for that matter has talked to her like that in any way. I figured she be at the merch booth still. She liked to rearrange the shirts so she could have easy access to them. I stopped the minute I saw a very familiar person standing very close to her. Ronnie Radke was standing next to my sister and whispering something in her ear. Whatever the hell he said made her blush and giggle. That son of a bitch! He wants to get back at me for taking his place in the band and he’s going to use my sister to do it. He’s going to lead her on then break her heart knowing it would hurt me too. I got even more pissed as I got closer and heard what he asked her.

“Do you want to hang out after my set? I saw a pizza place across the street. We can maybe exchange phone numbers and talk some more.” Ronnie said.

That’s not going to happen. I couldn’t just stand here a listen to this anymore.

“I think I can find someone to cover for me for a little bit,” She said. What the hell is she saying?

“That’s not going to fucking happen and no she can’t hang out after your set. Radke I suggest you keep your distance from my little sister. I’ll beat the living shit out of you if you touch her. Now get out of her!” I yelled.

“Stop it Craig, he just wanted to go hang out. Chill the fuck out already,” She shouted. By now there was a small crowd of people forming around us, but I really didn’t care right now. I’m pissed that Ronnie is talking to my sister and she’s defending him. He’s 8 years older than her and I’ll be damned if she gets with him.

“That’s it you’re going back to the bus. We need to have a serious talk. I’m sure someone else can cover for you considering you were going to sneak off behind my back to hang out with him. I don’t know what the hell you were thinking. He’s nothing, but bad news!” I replied as I ushered her off to the bus.

Emily P.O.V

I didn’t understand why Craig was making such a big deal about this. Ronnie had come to the merch booth looking for Ashley, but got side tracked when he recognized me. I couldn’t believe he actually recognized me considering I was just 15 when he went to prison. Craig refuses to see me as the 20 year old I am. He still sees me as his kid sister. Whenever he let me go on tour I usually got stuck waiting on the bus. He was worried I would use it as an opportunity to try to drink alcohol since he would either be at a signing, sound check, or in an interview. The merch booth was the next best thing and I was excited to do it, but I was currently being dragged away from it and Ronnie. He kept tightening his grip on my wrist every time I tried to wiggle out of it.

“Craig stop it your hurting me!” I said trying yanking my wrist away from his grasp.

“No fucking way! Not until you tell me why on earth you were about to give him your number, and go hang out with him. Since when do you go around talking to guys you barely know. I refuse you to let you see him or hang out with him do you understand me!” Craig shouted.

“Stop treating me like I’m a still a kid! I’m 20 years old and you’re not dad. You can’t tell me what to do. It’s my life and I’ll see and hang out with whoever I want. Why can’t you just accept that Craig? I know you care, but you’re suffocating me!” I shouted back at him.

“I’ll stop treating you like a kid when you stop acting like one. He just got out of prison and you want to hang out with him. He’s just using you so he can get back at me for taking his spot in the band. Ronnie will just lead you on and break your heart knowing it will kill me to see you hurt.” He yelled back.

“Why is every guy I meet never good enough for you Craig? It’s my life not yours. I’m tired you of treating me like this!” I said as stormed off.

I needed to be alone. I know he meant well, but sometimes he made feel like I was incapable of having a relationship with a guy. Almost every guy I dated in high school said it wouldn’t work out if my brother was always breathing down their neck. I was either known as Mabbitt’s mini or the chick that couldn’t get a date to the prom because her brother such was a pain to deal with. For once I wish people would see me as more then Craig Mabbitt’s little sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short, but there is more to come. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Cmment, Subscribe, and Recommend please...