Dormant Senses

Sometimes Perfection Can Be Perfect Hell.

Six Months Later

Spring break was finally here and upon being released early, Jack took it into his hands how he and his boyfriend were going to be spending the few hours Alex had left before he had to go to work.
'Fuck, ha-harder J-jack!' Alex practically screamed as Jack pounded into his sweet spot over and over again. It was a bit uncomfortable for Jack since they were in his car, parked in the middle of nowhere in broad daylight. He honestly didn't think about it too much though. Especially when Alex was giving him the best blowjob he ever had in his life earlier.
Jack smiled at the thought of that and continued to go faster to please his boyfriends needs. He grabbed Alex's cock in his hand and simply touched the tip, which made Alex come into his hand and all over his own stomach. Jack knew everything about Alex, especially how to make him come faster. Jack wasn't too far behind and he came as quickly as Alex did. He grabbed a wet towel and wiped off the remains. He bent down and kissed Alex on the lips.
'I don't think I tell you how perfect you are.' Alex laughed and pushed himself up so that know he was on his elbows.
'I actually get sick of hearing it almost every week Jack.' Alex giggled and kissed Jack on the lips. He sat up completely now and slipped on his boxers. Jack followed pursuit and put on his shorts as well.
'What time is it?' Alex asked as he put on his shirt for his job.
'It's like half an hour until three.'
'Okay, it's time for work Jack.' Jack frowned but did as told because well, he did get what he wanted.

___

'God, you guys sicken me.' Jack said to Rian and Zack who were currently making out with each other.
'What are we doing?' Zack asked innocently. Rian chuckled and looked around the restaurant to see if anyone was looking. Jack invited the guys to hang out with them before they left to Maine to go hiking. They had asked both Jack and Alex to come with, but Jack knew Alex couldn't go and he definitely wasn't going to leave his boyfriend alone for two weeks.
'So when do you guys leave?'
'Tomorrow at four in the morning. You sure you and Alex don't wanna go? It'll be lots of fun, I swear.' Jack smiled and shook his head no.
'I gotta spend time with my family,' Lie. 'Plus, I think you guys want to be alone.' Zack blushed and looked down at his hands.
'Yeah I guess so. We'll miss you guys though.' Jack smiled. Their orders arrived and they dug their faces into their food, clearly content out how everything during their spring break was going to go.

___

It was a little bit over eight thirty at night when Alex arrived at his place. He had to walk since the buses were out of service and he didn't want to bother Jack since he knew he would be at his mom's packing for his dad. Alex walked in to find the house surprisingly empty.
'Mom?' He put down his keys and walked over to the kitchen.
'I'm here sweetheart!' Alex found his mom on the ground. She was wiping the floor again for the second time today. He chuckled and grabbed a peach from the fruit basket.
'Mom, I left you this morning cleaning the floor and now you're cleaning it again?'
'Well I do have company coming over tomorrow night don't I?' She was referring to Jack and his parents coming to visit. It wasn't the first time they were coming to visit actually. They've met everyone in his family, including his brother and father. Although it was surprising to both his brother and father considering they didn't know about it which resulted in Alex getting a beating.
'Did you go visit your sister today? I was wondering why you didn't come home since I knew you came out early.' Alex gulped and looked guiltily down at his feet. His younger sister passed away during heart surgery a few months back. Alex would visit her at least three times a week except now he was so caught up in Jack, he's been doing it less frequently.
'No ma'am. I had work I needed to do after school. I promise you I will tomorrow before the Barakat's come over.' His mother clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. She was clearly upset over the fact that Alex was neglecting visiting his sister but she didn't press on it too much. He was already stressed out as it is.
'Go wash up. You smell of grease.' Alex smiled and ran up the stairs to take a shower.
After he was finished, he walked inside his bedroom. Everything in his room was completely neat. Nothing was a mess nor was it out of place. It bothered him when something didn't go in its rightful place or if it was slightly out of place. Jack had jokingly called him a cute psycho and proceeded to kiss him all over the place when he saw Alex get upset. Alex smiled at the thought and pulled out his pajamas from his drawer out neatly and set them on his bed. He removed the towel from his waist and dressed into his night attire. He went downstairs and sat with his mom.
'When is dad coming back?' Alex asked his mom who was currently fixing the pots and pans that hung up on the wall.
'Um, if I'm wrong, in a few days. Why?'
'Do I really have to answer that?'
'Good point.' She smiled at her son and turned around to give him his meal for the night.
'A salad mom? Are you calling me fat?'
'Oh yes. You're morbidly obese.' His mother teased. Alex half-hardheartedly laughed and ate his meal.
His mother went upstairs, leaving Alex to watch some television alone for a bit. It was well past midnight when he got up off the couch and walked to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and looked at the mirror. He tilted his head to the side and placed his hands on his stomach. Maybe his mom is right, maybe he is getting a little fatter. He should start watching what he eats. What if Jack doesn't want him anymore? What if he hates the way he looks now? What if he knows Alex is getting fatter and he's only with him because he just wants a good fuck? All of these things coursed through his mind at once and Alex was nearly on the verge of completely losing it as he searched high and low for his best friend. He finally found it and pulled down his pants completely. His hips were still protruding out but he still knew he was getting fat. He pressed the razor blade down hard, a trace of blood following the razor like a fun game of tag you're it. Alex put his back against the wall and allowed the razor to drop and the blood creep it's way down his thigh. He sighed and looked around for a towel. He found the dried up bloody one and wiped up the mess. He really did need a new towel. Alex didn't dare look at his reflection again because he was honestly scared he'd see how truly fat and ugly he was. Alex walked back into the living room, completely acting like nothing happened and took a seat on the couch. He noticed his phone was blinking and he reached for it. Jack's name lit up his screen and Alex felt butterflies in his stomach. Yes after six months, Alex still gets butterflies when Jack texts him.
'Cum ova :)' the text read. Alex smiled and quickly got up, shoving his feet into his beat up converses. He opened the door quietly and closed it just as quietly. He dashed through the front lawn of both his and Jack's house and went around the back to find the basement door already opened and Jack waiting for him. Alex skipped to Jack and Jack picked him up, spinning him around in the air. Alex giggled and kissed Jack on the lips.
'We can't have sex.' Alex mumbled in between the kiss.
'Mhm. No sex.' Jack reassured. Of course no boy actually kept to his word.

___

Alex awoke to Jack jumping on the bed hard.
'Hey baby.' He kissed Alex on the lips and brushed back his hair.
'Hey. Shit, what time is it?'
'Relax, I told your mom it was my fault you came here.' A faraway look lingered in Jack's eyes as he kissed the top of Alex's fingertips.
'What's wrong Jack?'
'It's just... Have you been cutting lately Alex?' Alex sat up and looked at his boyfriend.
'No, what makes you think that?' Alex got better and better at lying through his teeth. It hurt him to lie to his boyfriend but he just couldn't deal with the hurt he was giving him.
'I could have sworn you had new cuts... I'm glad you're not cutting baby. You make me so proud.' Jack kissed his boyfriend long and hard and got up off the bed.
'Come on, get dressed. Breakfast is waiting for you upstairs.' Jack walked upstairs, leaving Alex to dress. Alex felt like his heart dropped and shattered in the pit of his stomach. Of course he lied to his boyfriend and now he was going to regret it tonight when he finds himself back in the same position he's always in when he knows he's hurt someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Y'all are so lovely :') So I got on Tumblr today and no messages which was good cause I thought I was confusing you guys omfg <3

Commenters and Recommenders:
secretofbacon
destery lover482
love me always
Iceyythepenguin
biancaxx5
darkeyeddreamerr
catribecome
Haiiihatersx3
daydr3amaway
CobraCommanderBro
AkiPanda413
Matt Shultz
Alex'sBitch17
GlamorousZombie


Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J