Dormant Senses

I Guess We're Cool.

Jack woke up to some sort of noise coming from Rian's bedroom. He groaned and stretched from his place on the couch. He looked around and noticed he had left the TV on, Home Alone on repeat. He smiled and got up, making his way to the bathroom. As he was walking past Rian's room, he heard the same noise that woke him up earlier, only this time, amplified. He pressed his ears against the door and heard moaning. Jack contained himself from puking and quickly walked to the bathroom, slamming the door hard so they get the point that Jack was awake. He peed quickly and walked out, finding Rian at the doorway.
'Hey.' He said shyly. Jack rolled his eyes and punched Rian lightly on the shoulder.
'Hurry up. We gotta go pick up Alex.' Rian nodded and went quickly into the bathroom. Jack jogged past by Rian's room just in case Zack was naked... And that was something he did not want to see so early in the morning. He went to his duffel bag and pulled out his black skinny jeans and a plain white shirt. He went into the kitchen and poured himself a glass a of orange juice. Jack gulped his juice down just as Zack appeared fully clothed.
'Hey.' Rian said to Zack once he walked into the kitchen.
'Oh God.' Jack said, quickly going back to the living room and picking up his bag before calling out, 'I'll wait for you guys in the car!'

______

Jack slipped his hand into Alex's fairly small ones on their drive to school. Alex intertwined their fingers and smiled at Jack.
They arrived at school with fifteen minutes before the bell rang and Jack thought it was a god idea to have some alone time with Alex before they went to class.
'Come 'er.' Jack said as he dragged Alex's hand down a different direction.
'Where are you taking me Jack?' Alex asked, no protest whatsoever.
'Can I talk to you? We never talk anymore.'
'You've always been mad at me remember? ' Alex tested. Jack bit back what he was gonna say and simply smiled.
'I mean yeah but you tempted me to be mad.' Alex pulled his hand away and an arched an eyebrow.
'You're kidding right?'
'Don't.'
'No Jack. I'm sick of you blaming e for stupid things. You don't fucking know what I go through and somehow I "tempted" you?!' Jack grabbed a hold of Alex's shoulders before he starts an ever bigger scene.
'Calm down. I'm not blaming everything on you. It's just you always do the wrong things.'
'Oh.' was all Alex's reply. Yeah, that hurt.
'Wait. No. Alex.'
'Jack please loosen your grip. I need to get to class.'
'No, Alex. We need to talk.'
'Jack. There's honestly no more talking between us anymore. It's more fighting than it is talking. I'm just done.' the exasperated tone Alex just produced meant he was done. He didn't want to argue anymore. He didn't want any of this. He especially didn't want to hurt Jack. That was the last thing he ever wanted in life.
'Does that mean we'r over?' Jack called out to Alex's walking form. Alex turned around and looked at Jack with probably the most devastating look Jack had ever seen.
'You make that choice.' all Jack did was nod and didn't watch Alex enter the school. Instead, he left. He couldn't handle all the happy faces when he knows that the only person he wants to see happy just walked away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVIENCE OF ME NOT POSTING LIKE HOLY SMOKES. IM ADDING TWO MORE CHAPTERS UP TONIGHT AND THEY'LL BE LENGTHY. THIS IS JUST A FILLER I AM SORRY. I LOST MY NOTEBOOK SO IM STARTING OVER AGAIN