Dormant Senses

The Weather Is Bitter Out Here.

Alex walked into his Physic's class, wishful thinking that maybe, just maybe, there was an available seat next to anyone but Jack. Of course Alex had the luck of someone who just crossed paths with a black cat going under a ladder on Friday the thirteenth. Alex sighed as he made his way to the back, a small pout on his lips. He saw Jack concentrated on a book so he was glad he didn't see him approach the table. 'Of course Rian and Zack would skip today. Assholes.' Alex thought as he started to unpack his things.
Jack finally looked up from a book he was given in English to see Alex unpacking his things. Jack noticed his once golden-brown hair full of life started to dim away to a nasty yellow color. All he wanted desperately to do was reach out and grab Alex's face between his hands and kiss him right then and there, giving him life again.
Alex looked up to find Jack staring at him. A worried look crossed his face when he saw a few cuts under Jack's right eye.
'What happened to you...' Alex asked as he reached over to tenderly touch the cuts that covered Jack's eye.
'Shaving.'
'You shave under your eye Jack?' Of course Alex wasn't buying the bullshit.
'Fine. I kinda got into a fight yesterday.' Alex bit his bottom lip and dropped his hand down to the corners of Jack's lip because he also had another cut there.
'Oh... With who?' Jack kissed Alex's fingertips before picking his book up again.
'It doesn't matter who. Honestly, I'm fine.' Alex had pulled his hand away and watched Jack with worried eyes.
'Please...' Jack sighed and put his book down again.
'Beau.' Now Alex knew what he meant when Beau said he was gonna set Jack straight. He seriously didn't know whether to thank Beau or hurt him for hurting Jack.
'What time is it?' Jack looked at Alex with a confused look before glancing at the clock.
'Five minutes before the warning bell rings... Why?' Alex got up and waited for Jack to get the clue to follow him.
'Alex... If you wanted to skip, I could've gotten our stuff.' Jack said as Alex led them down a narrow hallway that no one used.
'I don't want to skip today.' Alex pulled Jack close and pushed on his toes. Their lips hovered before Jack bent down some more to mold them together. Jack pushed one of his thighs between Alex's to keep him in place as he took control of the heated kiss. Jack gripped Alex's waist and pulled him closer, crotches grinding against one another. Alex parted his lips to allow Jack's tongue to freely roam around. A needy moan made it's way out of Jack's throat as Alex sucked on his tongue.
The warning bell rang but neither boys moved from their promising position as feet scattered to get to their classroom before the tardy bell rang. Alex's small hands gripped Jack's shirt as Jack bit on his bottom lip hard. Alex pulled back in desperate need of air. The tardy bell rang but Alex just stood there, trying to catch his breath as Jack stared into his eyes.
'Maybe I should get in fights more often.' Jack said playfully as he bent down to kiss Alex once more.
'Don't get your hopes up Barakat.' Alex walked away with Jack chuckling behind him.

__

Alex walked into his home a little light on his feet because yeah, he was still content with the kiss he and Jack shared earlier. He flung his bag on the couch and walked into the kitchen. His dad, brother, and mom were visiting family in Vermont. Alex was just content he got the house to himself for two more days. Alex got out some take out he ordered yesterday and heated some up before walking back and turning on the television. Of course his phone would ring with American Horror Story was about to start.
'Hello?'
'Hey, what are you doing?' It was Jack. Of course Jack would call after they legit just came out of school.
'I was gonna enjoy some sexy Tate and some not so bad Chinese before you interrupted.'
'I'm sorry who?'
'You wouldn't get it. Anyways, what do you want?' Alex made his voice sound whiny so Jack could just get on with what he wanted to say so he can get back to watching American Horror Story.
'Can I come over instead?'
'Okay fine, but make it quick.' Alex hung up and watched intensely as the father masturbated to a lamp. Alex jumped when he heard a knock on the door. He forgot Jack was spending the week at his father. He opened the door and saw Jack standing there with a hand behind his neck. He sidestepped to let him in.
'Oh that show.' Alex nodded and took a seat on the couch. Jack followed his move and sat rather close to Alex. His arm stretched and was now draped over Alex's shoulder as he continued to watch his show. Just as he was about to put a forkful of noddles into his mouth, Jack decided it'd also be a good idea to kiss him but instead was met with an earful of noodles.
'Fuck!' Jack said jumping up and wiping the noodles off his ear and face.
'I was gonna eat that.' Alex said, unmoved but what just happened.
'Did you really have to aim for my ear?'
'Did you really have to attempt to kiss me when I was going to shove noodles in my mouth while concentrating hard on this show?' Jack walked into the kitchen to get something to wipe off his face. Alex sighed and got off the couch as well. He followed Jack into the kitchen and found him hovering over the sink and wiping his face with a wet towel. He walked over and grabbed the wet towel out of his hands.
'Lemme help.' Jack stood up and watched Alex wipe off the gunk. Alex hadn't noticed when he was making out with Jack earlier, Jack had a five o'clock shadow going on and that sorta turned him on. He bit his lip as he grabbed a dry towel to dry off the wetness. Jack smiled down at Alex as he stepped back to look at Jack just in case he didn't have another stain. Satisfied with how everything looked, Alex was just about to leave the kitchen when Jack pulled him back. He bent down kissed Alex hard and needy. Bending down a bit more, he wrapped his arms below Alex's ass to pick him up and sit him down on the countertop. Alex sighed contently into the kiss as he wrapped his legs around Jack's back. He draped his arms loosely around Jack's neck. Jack placed his hands on Alex's thighs and slowly moved his hands up in down, trying to at least get Alex a hard-on.
Too bad God wasn't on their side today because Jack's phone rang. He pulled back from the kiss, sending Alex an apologetic look as he grabbed his phone. Alex wasn't phased by the disturbance but he did hop down from the counter, a little disappointed the kiss had to end so early.
'I gotta go. May wants me to pick her up.' Alex just nodded. Honestly, what was he gonna do? Beg Jack to stay? Hell, he didn't even know if they still were a couple. Jack smiled and kissed Alex on the lips once more. He pressed their foreheads together and whispered, 'I love you.'
With that he left and Alex could swear he felt his heartbeat stop for three seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't get to 100 comments like I wanted to but I got 2 more subscribers <3 I love all of you and hope you enjoy the updates. plus, I extended when I wanted to finish this story because I felt like the boys had unfinished business to attend to if ya know what I mean ;)