Dormant Senses

It's Okay To Say You've Got A Weak Spot.

Alex ate all of his cereal and helped his mom do the dishes to pass time before Jack arrived.
'So that's the Jack from your physics class?' Alex smiled and nodded his head.
'He's a cutie. But Alex,' Alex looked at his mom who was giving him a serious look but he saw the sides of her mouth twitch, 'No sex until you guys are official.' Alex blushed and looked down at his hands, 'Yes ma'am.' A horn interrupted the awkward silence that was soon to follow.
'I gotta go. Bye mom.' He kissed his mother goodbye and grabbed his bag by the door and left the house as quickly as possibly.

'Hi Jack.' Alex said, pecking Jack on the lips.
'Uh, I dunno why I did that...' Jack chuckled and left the dead end street to get onto the main road.
'Don't worry Lex. So did your mom yell at you because of last night?'
'No. All she said was 'no sex' until we're official.' Jack turned to Alex who was blushing like crazy.
'So no sex until you're mine? We should hurry up the process then, huh?' Alex bit his lip, refusing to look at Jack's teasing gaze.
'I'm serious Lex. We should go out on a date Friday.'
'Really?'
'Yeah. I really would like to go on a date with you.' Jack reached for Alex hand and drew circles on the top. Alex smiled and looked out the window, wishing it was Friday so they can go on their date.

___

School was terribly boring even for Jack who witnessed three girls fighting by his locker for his attention. He grabbed his things and saw Alex standing by his locker, his tongue sticking out. Jack walked over and leaned against the locker next to his.
'Hey.' Alex looked up and smiled at Jack.
'Hi Jack.'
'What are you doing today?' Alex chuckled and shook his head.
'Going to the store to get my phone fixed and then heading home. What about you?'
'I got practice today until five, I was wondering if you wanted to tag along.'
'And watch you swim back and forth in a pool? No thanks.'
'I'll be wearing nothing but a speedo.' Jack nudged Alex playfully to the side.
'In that case... No. Jack, I seriously have to go get my phone fixed. Plus, how am I supposed to tell my mom this?'
'Call her off my phone.' Jack took out his phone and handed it to Alex. Alex sighed and grabbed it from Jack's hand, quickly dialing the number to his house.
'Hey mom? It's me Alexander.' A pause from Alex. 'No, no. I'm fine. I was just wondering if I could stay at school with Jack?' Pause. 'Yes, I'll call you ma. Okay, thanks. I love you.' He hung up and handed his phone back to Jack.
'The things I do for you.' Alex shook his head as Jack grinned at him. Jack grabbed Alex by the wrist as soon as he shut his locker and dragged him to the gym.

___

'Alright ladies! I need to talk to each and every one of you.' Coach Frank said. He looked up to find a new face amidst his usual team.
'And who are you?' Alex blushed and turned to look at Jack.
'This is my friend Alex. He's here to watch because I told him he could.'
'You can help us out today Alex. I could use some help in keeping scores.' Alex nodded and smiled at Jack who smiled back.
'Alright, we need to keep pushing ourselves. You guys are seriously lacking some stuff. Well except for Barakat.' Jack hid his smug smile as the rest of the boys groaned because they knew what was in store for them next.
'Alright, drills are first. Barakat, you gonna sit this out?'
'I'll go last Coach.' Coach Frank nodded and walked over to where four lines have already formed. He blew his whistle and the first four jumped in. Jack leaned back, stretching and cracking every sore muscle in his body. He caught Alex staring at him and he smirked at the way Alex's eyebrows furrowed together.
'Stop staring at me pervert.' Jack teased.
'I'm only staring because I'm confused. Don't get your hopes up.'
'And why is that?'
'How come you don't have abs like a majority of the guys in here?'
'Cause I eat too much unhealthy things Lex.' Alex hummed in response and watched as the team swam back and forth, competing with one another.
'Barakat!' Coach Frank yelled.
'I'm up, stay here.' Alex nodded and watched as Jack slipped on his water cap and stood in the fourth row. The coach blew his whistle and Jack dived in perfectly, swimming quite fast for what his body didn't give him justice for. He made it back in record time; six minutes and thirty-eight seconds.
'Impressive Barakat.' Jack huffed and received pats on the back from all of his teammates. Alex clapped when Jack came back to sit next to him.
'Well done. You were really fast, I was actually a little stunned that you were that good.' Jack smiled and leaned in to whisper in Alex's ear.
'That's not the only thing I'm good at.' Alex gulped and felt his pants tighten just a bit.
'Jack! Impressive dude. Hey Alex.' Rian said as he grabbed a seat on the bench. Zack smiled and sat by Alex.
'Hey, after practice, do you mind stopping by my house?' Rian asked Jack who nodded.

___

'Mm. I should get going Jack.' Jack had grabbed Alex by the hand and made his way to the back of his car. Alex was currently on top of Jack, making out with him in his father's garage.
'Soon.' Jack threaded his right hand through Alex's golden hair and pulled him down once more. His left hand moved up and down Alex's leg, causing Alex to moan between the kiss. Alex bit Jack's bottom lip and pulled on it. Just as the kiss started to heat up, Alex's phone rang.
'I'm coming mom.' He hung up and gave Jack a sympathetic look.
'M'sorry.'
'It's okay Alex, we've been making out for the past twenty minutes. I assume she would get worried.' Jack smiled and pecked Alex on the lips.
'Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow morning?' Jack smiled and opened the door for Alex.
'Bright and early. Make me some bagels in the morning.' Alex nodded and walked out of the garage, feeling extremely happy with how today went.

___

'So what's up?' Jack asked Rian. After Alex left, Jack drove off to Rian's house, almost forgetting he had to go there.
'Okay, you can't bring this up ever okay?' Jack nodded and leaned against the post of Rian's bed. Rian paced back and forth by the foot of his bed.
'Dude, the suspense is killing me.'
'Zack gave me a blowjob after practice!' Rian shouted. Jack's eyes went wide and he coughed.
'Uh. Yeah. That's big fucking news. Did you force him or something?'
'No! No. Of course not. We were messing around with the towels after you left and we ended up slipping on a wet towel. So like I don't know, we made out and then he went down and holy fuck, he was too good at it.' Jack shuddered and raised up his right hand.
'I swear, if you continue I might have to kill myself.'
'Jack! Stop being insensitive! What should I do?' Rian sat heavily on the bed and looked at his best friend.
'Well do you like him?'
'What? No. Of course not?' Jack arched an eyebrow and stared Rian down.
'Okay... Maybe a little bit.'
'So talk to him about it. That's the best advice I can give you man.'
'Yeah, you might be right. By the way; what took you so long to get here?' Jack smiled and rubbed his belly.
'I was making out with Alex in my car.'
'No way!' Rian smiled at Jack.
'Yeah it was nice, I'm taking him out on a date this Friday.'
'Smooth Barakat. Didn't know you still had it in ya.' Rian said playfully.
'Shut up. The gay swimmer always has it in him. Do you have food?' Rian laughed and nodded his head. Jack practically flew out of Rian's room and down the stairs to invade the kitchen.

___

Alex waited for his mother to go to sleep before he went into the bathroom. He searched for the razor blade and slid his pants down a bit. He placed the blade on his hip and pushed down harder than he intended.
'Fuck!' Alex dropped the bloody blade and reached for the stained towel, pressing it down on the cut. He sat down on the toilet and sighed heavily, a single tear falling down. It's gotten to be a vicious habit of Alex. If he isn't getting punished for being gay, he punishes himself. He leaned back into the toilet and looked down at his new formed cut. It was still bleeding but it didn't bother Alex. Alex grabbed some band-aids and put them on his cut. He walked out of the bathroom quietly and went to the couch. He sat on his bed and just stared at the blank TV. He wasn't in the mood for sleep. Hell, he wasn't in the mood for living right now, but the thought of going on a date with Jack made him smile just a bit.

___

'You seriously made me bagels.' Jack said as he sat down at the table as Alex gave him his well deserved bagels.
'Only cause you asked.'
'Or is it because I make a damn good kisser.' Alex blushed and stood by Jack. Jack smiled up at Alex and placed one of his hands on Alex's hip. His shirt was a little raised up and Jack got a look at the scars that were on Alex's hips.
'Uh, Alex? What's this?' Jack raised Alex's shirt some more and noticed more scars. Alex quickly moved away and tugged his shirt down.
'It's nothing.'
'Nothing? Alex, that isn't nothing.' Alex shuffled his feet, uncomfortable by the confrontation. Jack got up and grabbed his bag, clearly realizing he wasn't going to get an answer.
Both boys got in the car and drove to the school in a awkward silence. Jack turned off the car and patted his lap, a little bit frustrated more at himself than with Alex.
'This isn't over Alex.'
'I imagined it wouldn't be.' Jack half nodded and got out the car. Alex walked in front of him, his arms around his body. Jack sighed and walked a little fast to drape his arm around Alex's shoulders. He stopped him for a bit and lifted up his chin so their gaze could meet.
'You know I'm just worried about you okay? It's okay to say you're hurting Lex. I just want to help you through this.' Alex sniffled and nodded his head. Jack wrapped his arms around Alex's neck and pulled him closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have so many things in store for you guys!

I have this new thing called 'Q&A for my readers' and I'll just be posting questions and they answers you guys contribute, I may be using them in upcoming stories. :)

Q&A for my readers:
What's your favorite song? :)


Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J