Status: Updating as often as I can

Meet Me at the Telephone

Together or not?

Image


“I got you something for your birthday and Christmas.” Miranda smiled as her and Louis walked hand in hand back towards her flat.

Louis smiled and laughed, “Really? What is it?”

Miranda shook her head and pulled her hand out of Louis grasp before taking off, “If you win I’ll give them to you tonight!”

Louis stood in his spot with disbelief and shock written on his face before he finally registered that Miranda wants to race him. Louis loud laughter could be heard two blocks away as he chased the tall light brown haired girl down the sidewalk. Part of him couldn’t believe that she wasn’t upset when she found out that it was him who was sending her the gifts while the other half was just ecstatic that she now knows how he feels about her. He wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend right then and there but he knew how wrong that would have looked since he just recently got out of a yearlong relationship.

“Slow down Miranda!” Louis laughed as he tried to catch up.

Miranda stopped at the end of the sidewalk and waited for Louis to catch up to her. Once he did she smiled at him, “For someone who performs every night, you sure are slow.”

Louis playfully glared at her as he tried to catch his breath, “I’m on winter break woman.”

Miranda rolled her eyes and started walking again. Her flat was just around the corner and she couldn’t wait to get out of the cold air and into the warm house where she knew Candace had the kreuig on and a mug out for her. Louis caught up to her and placed his arm over her shoulder. He smiled when he felt Miranda wrap her arms around his mid section.

Louis was happy. Actually he was beyond happy. Yeah he was happy with Eleanor but being with Miranda is a whole new feeling and he couldn’t wait for their relationship to progress. That is if she wanted it to.

“So do I get to open my present tonight?” Louis asked Miranda as they walked closer towards her flat.

Miranda looked up at Louis face and she couldn’t believe that someone like him. Someone as handsome as him, would like her more than a friend, “I might let you.” Miranda smiled as he looked down at her, his blue eyes shining.

Louis looked at the watch that was on his wrist, “Wow. Time flew by fast. One hour until my birthday.”

Miranda nodded her head just as they walked up to the flat. She pulled out the keys in her jacket pocket and unlocked the front door, leading Louis inside the warm flat where she could smell coffee coming from the kitchen. “Miranda is that you?” Candace yelled out from the kitchen.
“Yeah its me. I brought someone.” Miranda looked over towards Louis, smiling brightly before dropping his hand and walking towards the kitchen.

If someone were to see the look of adoration in Louis eye’s, they would think the two have been together for years. Louis couldn’t comprehend how it was possible for him to fall madly in love with Miranda so fast but he doesn’t regret it one bit. He followed Miranda into the kitchen where her twin sister was sitting on the counter holding a steaming cup of tea.

Candace smiled when she saw Louis walk in behind her sister, “Hello Louis. I have the kettle going so it should be done in a few minutes.”

Miranda looked between her sister and Louis, “You knew?” Her question was directed to Candace.

Candace shrugged her shoulder, “Yes and no. I wasn’t for sure if he was going to follow through. I’m glad he did though.”

Miranda looked back towards Louis and wrapped her arms around Louis’s torso, “I’m glad as well.” Miranda untangled her arms and started to walk out of the kitchen. “I’ll be right back I have to go get your present.”

Louis nodded his head as Miranda walked out of the kitchen, “What made you follow through?” He heard Candace ask.

Louis smiled, “She’s an amazing girl and I didn’t want to waste my chance.”

Candace nodded her head and took a sip of tea, “Good. My sister needs someone who will take care of her and treat her like a princess. I know that you will be that person she needs. Just promise me you wont hurt her.”

Louis took his finger and made a X over his heart, “I cross my heart that I will not hurt her.”

Candace nodded her head once more just as the kettle started to whistle. “Perfect. Water is done for the tea. Our tea selection is in the cabinet on the left of you.”

Louis turned to his left and opened the cabinet that Candace was talking open. When he opened the doors he was surprised to see how many boxes of tea that the two American twin sisters have. “There’s a huge variety of Tea here!”

Miranda laughed as she walked back in carrying two neatly wrapped gifts, “We like tea.”

“I can tell.”

Miranda smiled and set the gifts on the counter, “Could you grab the peppermint tea and I will get our cups filled with water.”

Louis grabbed the selected types of tea and turned around towards where Miranda was now sitting on the counter next to her sister with a cookie in her mouth. Without thinking, Louis moved in and took the cookie out of her mouth. Candace nearly dropped her cup of coffee in shock and Miranda blushed.

Louis just stood there and happily chewed the cookie in his mouth with a smirk on his face, “Thank you.”

“I don’t know whether to say that was cute or disgusting?” Candace stated as she took another sip from her cup.

Louis just shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the cups filled with the hot water for the tea and put his tea bag in it. “He took my cookie.” Louis heard Miranda whine which caused him to shake his head while laughing.

“Okay, Don’t you have presents to give Louis?” Candace asked Miranda.

Miranda quickly jumped off and grabbed the two presents before grabbing Louis arm and walking him out towards the living room where he could have more space to open his two gifts. “Candace, grab my tea would you?”

Miranda sat down onto the couch and tucked her legs under her and handed the smaller gift of the two. This gift was wrapped in white wrapping paper with gold accents and a gold ribbon. Louis looked at it then looked at Miranda, “ It’s to pretty to open.”

Miranda jokingly rolled her eyes and urged him to open the present to which Louis listened. For once.

When he tore away the paper his eyes met a small square box that looked like it could house a watch or a bracelet. He slowly opened the box and saw a gleaming rolex watch with his bands logo on the background. “H-how did you do this?” He was truly impressed, both Candace and Miranda could see it in his eyes.

Miranda smiled, “One of my clients works for Rolex and I asked him if it was possible to get the 1D as the background and he said yes.”

Louis smiled and took the watch out of the box and handed it to Miranda to put it on his wrist. Miranda carefully unhooked the watch and placed it on his wrist. Louis admired the watch once more before pulling Miranda into a bone crushing hug, “Thank you so much.” He said softly.

“Your welcome Louis. You have one more gift to open up thought.” Miranda picked up the slightly larger, yet lighter box that was wrapped in red wrapping paper with green accents. Louis took the box and looked towards Candace hoping she would tell him what was in it before he opened it. Candace shook her head no and gave Louis a look that basically told him “not to screw this up for Miranda”.

Louis looked back down at the box before opening it and seeing another wrapped square box, book or frame. Louis scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion and tore off the wrapper to revel what looked like a scrapbook. On the cover of the book was the 1D logo with the word memories under it in gold Lucia Calligraphy. Louis was even more confused now and opened the book to see a picture of the band when they first became a band Simons house. Under the first picture was a more recent picture of the band and under those pictures were the words “A band of Brothers.” Louis couldn’t believe what his eyes were seeing; a scrapbook was put together for him. He flipped to the next page and saw pictures of sisters, mom, step-dad, and biological dad. There were pictures of him with his sisters, him with his mom and him with his dad’s. On the next page there were pictures of him and Harry from 2010- recent. On the next four pages were pictures with him and the rest of his band mates. When he flipped the next page after looking at pictures of him and Liam, he saw pictures of him and Miranda. There were pictures of them in her bakery, in her house watching movies; there were also single pictures of her sporting his favorite smile.

“Do you like it?” He heard Miranda quietly ask. Did he like it? Hell yeah he did. Louis turned to Miranda after placing the book on the other side of him and wrapped his arms around her.

“It’s amazing.” He smiled as he kissed her on the lips.

Miranda smiled and nodded her head as she leaned her head on his shoulder as he finished looking through his scrapbook. “There’s blank pages at the end of the book for you to add new pictures from your tour coming up in a few weeks.”

Louis felt his chest tighten as he realized he forgot about the Take Me Home tour coming up, “Speaking of the tour,” He heard Candace ask. “What are you two going to do? Are you officially together?”

That’s the winning question that both him or Miranda did not know the answer to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!