Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

'Bad Dreams or Bad Days?'

<i>"Come on, Andy."
"No! Please!"
"Keep up your begging I'll have to hit you again." I pushed myself into the wall, wishing it would just suck me up and never let me out. The figure of my step dad made its way through the darkness of his room. A 'clack' of his belt hitting wooden floor rung through the room, reaching my ears a little too late. The lash of it came down next to me, catching my hip.
"Ow! P-please stop!" A sadistic laugh carried through the air.
"ohh 'Stop! stop! y-your hurting me!' well guess what, slut, its meant to hurt." My step-dads voice mocked my own, and he advanced on me, hauling my trembling body up onto the bed. He dropped the belt and kicked it out the way. My jeans hit the floor next and he was hoisting my legs in the air.
"Spread them. Now!" I hissed and shook my head. He growled, reaching over to slap me. I whimpered as his cold hand met my flaming cheek.
"Now, listen here. Do as I say and spread your legs' I complied 'and don't ever disobey me like that again. Be the good little slut I'm sure you are for who ever else fucks you, for me." He tapped my leg, then scratched it. I cried out in pain.
"Just s-stop..please! I-It never feels good, even though you say it will!" tears had started falling down my cheeks, and with a last cry, he slammed into my body...~</i>

I woke with a jolt, and a wet pillow. My cheeks were covered in dried tears, and my head was drenched in sweat. I coughed, then choked, and more tears crashed down my face.
"Help..." My breathing's pace increased and I grabbed onto my beds bedpost to hoist myself up. I needed someone.
I needed Ashley.
As quick as I could, I tried to slow my breathing, and stumbled to the door (which he had seemed to leave open). Walking down the hall, my breathing now calming a bit, I found my way in the darkness to Ashley's room, only to find his door wide open. A muffled noise came from his bedroom.
Cautiously, I made my way round the door and towards the bedroom, to see that this door was also open.
Does he have some sort of dislike for doors?
I couldn't hear anymore noise, so I walked in. My voice came out smaller and croakier than I thought.
"A-Ashley...I-I had a-What?!" I couldn't believe my eyes. Before me, sat Ashley, sucking the fucking face of Emily. He even finished the kiss before he turned to me.
"What are you doing with that slut" I could hear the voice I used to speak to people with getting louder, and more desperate.
"No, no ANdy its n-not what it looks like, I-Get off Emily!" He shoved Emily off of him, trying to sit up properly. Meanwhile, she turned her attention to me and stalked over. Pushing her you've-got-a-bit-of-face-on-that-makeup face into mine, she hissed;
"Listen here you stupid, fat, crazy, freak, he loves me. Get the fuck away from us. Treat me with a bit more respect, if anything, YOUR the slut here, creeping into his bedroom." She raised her hand and slapped me hard on my cheek. A triumphant smile spread across her face and, turning on her heel, she sauntered back to Ashley.
I was too stunned to move.
I was also in shock. Shock that Ashley let that happen. I thought he loved me.
I was wrong.
He even had the nerve to come over here and start asking if I was alright. I replied by slapping his hand away.
"No-just keep away from me...I didn't know you hated me that much...I'm sorry..." I let tears enshroud me once again and I set off back to my room.

*****
....

<i>'Your a fucking idiot'</i>
Go away
<i>Like she said, your just a fat slutty freak. He doesn't want you, no-one does.</i>
You-your lying...
<i>'Keep telling yourself that, you know its all lies. Slut'</i>
I don't want it to be all lies
<i>'He doesn't love you. Just get it through your thick skull, whore. Thats all he thought of you. A whore."</i>
I-I'm not a w-whore...
<i>'Your no virgin. Your a whore. Your no better than Emily.'</i>
I'm not like Emily! S-she's a slut!
<i>'Then what does that make you, Andy?'</i>

I tried to shut off other Andy out of my head, but its hard. He loves to prod at all my weaknesses. Its horrible, because he's in my head and I can't take him out. When I was with Ashley, though, he always seemed to make other Andy go away.

<i>But you don't have Ashley, slut</i>
Fuck off

Here he comes again.
At least he didn't stay this time.

I hadn't seen Ashley in two days. I wouldn't let him in. He tried to come into my room the other day, a few hours after I saw him with Emily. Probably finished fucking her first. I took back his power to come into my room when he pleased. To come in at all, in fact. I don't think he even wants to really come in anyway.
Well, he might. He might come in at night, tie me up so I can't scream like my step-dad and then rape me, because I'm sure thats all he wanted.
No, he wouldn't. I'm too fat. I haven't eaten since he last came in and made me. Three days I think. I can barley stand. Its fine though, I've only laid in bed. I haven't read my Batman magazine, either, because Ashley gave it to me. I did listen to the CD's, but I picked them up covering my hand with my t-shirt, therefore, not touching them.
Right now, I was lying in my bed staring at the wall. I hate my life. If you could call it a life.
I was so picking at a flaking bit of paint on the wall, thinking about Ashley (despite my hatred for him at the moment) and humming mindlessly to Die Die Die my Darling, I didn't notice someone sneak in my room.
"A-Andy...just please...talk to me..."

"A-Ashley?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, if this comes up really weird with little '<i>' and '</i>' at the end of half the writing, thats basically me trying to make the writing slanted. If It comes out slanted (some of it) then I didn't fail. However, if it came out like the afore mentioned (example): <i>Andy</i> then I failed and I would love if some one could tell me how you make the writing slanted/in italics! :D Thank you! anyways, hope you enjoyed this, its a bit of a filler chapter cos I had some weird writers block for the first time >:O I'm not that proud of it, but aanyways! :) comment and subscribe, if you wish! :D