Status: Active

The Gate Keeper

Chapter four

Hell on Earth, I thought to myself as the massive black doors opened. The room was furnished and lighted with red, closely shrouded in black velvet tapestries that hung all over the ceiling and down the walls, falling in heavy folds upon a carpet of the same color. In this chamber there were no window. The panes here were scarlet -- a deep blood color. In the middle of the apartment was a candelabrum which gave forth a fusion that created a circle of red in the middle. There was no light of any kind other than that from lamp.

What caught my attention were not the dark decorations that terrified me yet drew me in, but the animal like creatures scattered everywhere. I was mortified, I could not believe my eyes, these were humans mostly women and a few men, all in total I’d say were 8. They were all completely naked except for the leather posture collar around their necks which were attached from a ring on their collar to another on the wall, each in different locations but long enough to allow them to walk about. There was soft music in the background, swaying the mood from side to side. I looked around trying to find Alfred in the small crowd of acquaintances, but neither he nor Grace was in sight and I began to panic. Suddenly my corset felt tighter underneath my dress and the air felt like it was leaving my lungs.
I felt a hand on the small of my back, making me cringe and stare at its owner. James stared down at me and leaned in, so close that I could feel his breath on my ear.

“This will be our little secret”

He softly bit the lobe of the ear he has whispered in and I felt my knees go weak, when I looked up I noticed everyone had already entered the room and found a chair or spot to rest, none of them minding the naked souls and neither did they look at anyone but continued to dance provocatively or kiss and embrace each other. I did not understand, or maybe I didn’t want too, this was sick…wasn’t it? At least I wanted to believe it was but my body told me otherwise, I could not move nor speak (not that anything I’d say could retract this memory.)

“Come” James took my hand and led the way inside, I finally stepped into the pit of darkness and sat on a cushion big enough for two which was surrounded by velvet silk curtains suspended from above, James sat beside me and I noticed the silk covered our faces and most of our bodies so it was just us two and my terror. He was staring at me once again, with such vile in his eyes I had to turn my gaze to my hands, but he produced his hand from his pocket and caressed my face softly. He traced my jaw line, my cheek bones and the outline of my lips. I closed my eyes, losing myself in his touch. I wanted to ask him so many questions about this place but I could not speak, it was if my lips were sowed shut and all I could do was feel. Then suddenly I felt his hand leave my face and something else replace it, something much more aromatic. I opened my eyes and looked down at the forbidden fruit upon my lips, he asked if I wanted the strawberry and I said yes; I had forgotten I had a voice, I began to raise my hands to reach for the strawberry but he had retrieved it,

“Nonsense”

I understood and placed my hands back on my lap, licking my lips slowly he returned the strawberry upon the flesh and I bit it whole feeling some of the juice drip from the corners of my mouth. He leaned in and licked the juice, leaving fire behind. My cheeks burned hot and I realized he was smirking when he leaned back.

“What do you suppose you are doing?”

These were not my own words, but of a much more presumptuous me. I felt ashamed of myself, letting this man lead me on into forgetting who I was. What was he doing it me? His grin left his lips and then fixed upon a tight line, he asked if I was being modest after walking into this place without a word knowing what this was, and did I suddenly grow a set of balls. He was taunting me, laughing at me as if I was just a schoolgirl, one of his slaves whom would do anything for the sake of his attention.

“I beg your pardon but I just merely let you believe you had the power, and no sir I did not grow a pair but I believe you should”

I stood up pleased with the fury emanating from his eyes and walked out of the evil which protruded from this room disregarding the calls of Goddard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short I know, I haven't had much time lately but I'll try write more next chapter.