Status: May contain 'descriptive' scenes..

Reckless

Chapter 5 - This Is The First Thing

Dan was looking at the ground when I started opening the door. His head shot up when I opened it more. He smiled an uneasy smile and I put out my hand. None of us said a word and he grabbed my hand firmly as I turned around and brung him inside. I still had no clue what I had to say to Dan or what we would do now that he'd arrived. "Wait a second.. I've gotta do something in the kitchen. Would you like a drink?" I asked Dan. "Uhm, yeah sure, whatever. Water will do." I made my way to the kitchen.

It wasn't awkward but I could tell he was confused. I was too. I went to the sink and poured Dan his drink and set it down by the sink. I put my elbows on the each side of the sink and exhaled heavily. I was trying to think through what I would say to Dan. I wanted to get to know him better and I don't think he realized that. I don't think he realized what a social reject I was either though. He probably would've thought I would have had a few serious relationships, judging by my age. But I hadn't. I was new to this experience, I had never felt this way before. I had never wanted to know someone as much as I wanted to know Dan. I had never wanted to be with anyone as much as I wanted to be with Dan.

I was still staring down at the sink when I felt a hand slide round my hip and rest on my stomach. I looked up to the reflection in the window, and saw Dans head appear high above my shoulder, as I was crouching and he was obviously standing tall. "Dan.. I'm sorry." I didn't know if I was sorry for what I had done, or for what I was about to do. Dan moved his other hand into my hand and turned me to face him. Our faces were inches apart, just like the first time I had seen him when I woke up after the gig. "I'm sorry for.. saying no to you."

I couldn't reject him twice. I didn't want to reject him. And this time, nothing was going to get in the way of that. I didn't care about anything else, just being so close to his face again reminded me of how beautiful he was. It reminded me about all of the things I didn't know about him, that I had to know. I wondered if he was a good kisser.

I released my hand from his, grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him hard. He kissed me back for about 5 seconds, and then pulled away. We left our faces close and i could feel his warm breathe on the tip of my nose. He slowly moved up; still breathing and still ridiculously close to my face, and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. Dan was definitely the best looking male I'd ever seen, and also the sweetest.

And before I knew it, I had my legs wrapped around his hips, kissing him messily and carefree, as he carried me up the stairs, towards my bedroom.