Status: May contain 'descriptive' scenes..

Reckless

Chapter 7 - Little Death

Dan continued rubbing my thighs. From my knees, halfway up my thigh. Back down to my knees, a little higher up my thighs. Down to my knees once more, and slowly creeping further and further up my thighs. I bit my lip and tipped my head back. Dan lifted my legs up by the back of the knees and placed them on the edge of the bed. "Would you like to or should I?" I propped myself up onto my elbows to look at Dan. "What.. What do you mean?" Dan tugged at the side of my underwear. "Oh.. Go ahead." Dan smirked and I laid my head back down onto the bed. He pulled down my underwear and I lifted my arse and helped him work them off by wiggling slightly. They reached my feet and I flicked them to one side with my foot.

Dan sat up from his position at the bottom of the bed and lifted my back up. Our lips met and he began kissing me again as I moved closer to him. I wanted him so bad. I felt his hand move up my top slowly as he continued to kiss me. His other hand stayed supporting my lower back. His hand moved it's way all over my chest and stomach, slowly, and stopping and waiting in all the right places. His hand moved its way to my inner thighs and Dan whispered something as I pulled away slowly from the kiss. I didn't hear him. "Dan, get the fuck inside me." I whimpered. Dan moved close to my ear while keeping his hand in my inner thigh, tickling and torturing me. "I'm gonna make you scream so fucking hard". His deep, raspy voice sent shivers down my spine. "Please."

Dan moved his hand, faster this time, to his mouth. I watched as he licked two fingers while staring at me. I giggled and Dan shot his hand back down before I even noticed. One finger slipped easily inside of me. I held in a moan and tilted my head back. "Do you like that, baby?" His finger lay lazily inside of me. "Dan, please." I managed to squeeze out before he put in another finger and rocked his arm back and forth. His fingers slammed inside of me as his pace picked up straight away. I collapsed back onto the bed and Dan continued, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I didn't know someone could pleasure me so much with just 2 fingers. My back arched and this time I let out a moan. I twisted a bit to the left, trying to hold in any other noise. He grabbed my hip and pushed it back down.

He pulled his fingers out of me and I instantly wanted him even more. I watched him rise from the bottom of the bed, intentionally laying right in between my legs. He kissed my neck softly and moved back up to my ear. "If you trust me, I'll make this the best night of your life. Do you trust me?" I nodded slowly as I looked up to Dan. He was still fully clothed. He pushed his crotch further onto mine. "Do you trust me baby?" He knew he was driving me crazy. "Yes, I trust you." I managed to force out. I was still writhing with pleasure. "Good." he picked himself up slowly and I watched him as he unzipped his jeans and began taking them off, tormentingly slowly. I bit my lip as I watched. He finally kicked his jeans off and had whipped his shirt off in the process. At this point, I was finding it hard not to touch myself. I longed for Dan to come back to me as soon as possible.

Dan stood in front of me in his boxers and I could see his dick hard in them. "My turn?" I asked, more than willing to give Dan something in return. "No, no, baby. This is all about you. I'm gonna make this special for you." I raised an eyebrow to him. It was a bit strange for a guy to turn down a blowjob, I thought. I wasn't complaining though. "And since this is all about you, tell me what you want me to do to you. Tell me." I looked up and my sight landed directly to his dick again. I knew what I wanted. "I want you to fuck me." I said bluntly. Dan came closer to me and this time lay his dick, still in his boxers, onto my stomach while kissing my neck. I fought the temptation to scream with pleasure. "Hard." I whispered in his ear.

As soon as I whispered that, Dan pulled his rock hard dick out of his boxers and pushed me back onto the bed, so my head was resting on the pillows. He grabbed me by the back of my knees and spread my legs before forcing his throbbing dick into me. He hit the spot right away and my arms shot up and grabbed the head board. I gripped tight as Dan thrusted against me, harder already.
"Holy.. fuck.. Dan.. I.." Dan slammed into me once again and I heard him moan louder and louder. The head board crashed against the wall and I turned my head to one side to bite into a pillow. "Scream for me Louise, fucking scream." Dan shouted in between breathes. Dan slammed into me only twice more before I let out the biggest moan yet. A huge electric feeling shot down my spine and my back arched until I felt Dan slip out of me. We both lay lifeless on the bed before Dan rolled over and kissed me behind the ear. "All those boys have been missing out Louise, you're one good fuck." I felt pride roll over my full body and I smirked to myself. "You're not too bad yourself."
♠ ♠ ♠
YEs okay finally i think i like this chapter, sorry if you like the fluff chapters more but i couldn't wait to just write this chapter