Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

1

PROLOUGE**
Hi my name is skylar, im 20 years old and currently living in Baltimore Maryland. My birthday is August 7th. I share a house with my bestfriend. His name is Jack. Jack Barakat.
Me and Jack go way back, we met when i was 7 and he was eight.
As you know, i have never had a real "girlfriend" i have always been one of the guys. The only real friend i had was Tay. Tay Jardine, but the only reason we were ever really friends was because i was dating one of her band mates. Cameron Hurley. That relationship ended, in bad terms. Thats the end of that, any way enough of about me.
It was always Jack and I, when i was in middle school it was Jack and i. Then in eighth grade, Jack met his bff, Alex Gaskarth, then it turned into the three of us.
By the time we were in highschool Alex and I's feeling for each other started to show. We started going out the summer of 10th grade. We went out for a while, but the feelings just washed away. I was sad about it. But then soon got over it. Our lives went on. Jack and Alex formed their band with Zack and Rian, they got big around our state and it was all fun and games. Then my Mom Stepdad and Step brother died, i was only 17. They died i went off to a community college. That was were i met Cameron Hurley. We went out for a year and a half or so. Then he cheated. Surprising right?
I got kind of depressed, i started becoming more and more suicidal, then i tried to end my life.
You're probably thinking "wow this chick is so lame. Trying to kill herself over a guy" I wasn't trying to kill myself over a guy, it was because the girl he cheated on me with. She was perfect, so i though i should be perfect it drove me crazy, literally. So i finished college and moved in with Jack. Now here i am nearly 3 years later, a semi happy life.

Chapter 1 Skylars P.O.V.
Today was the day. Today my bestfriend In the whole wide world was coming home from a four month tour.
I woke up at 11:30 the guys were going to be home around one. I decided to take a shower, a really long shower to pass the time. by the time i got out and did my hair and makeup it was about 12:30
I was a simple girl, except for the fact that i was insanely tall 5'9 to be exact. I had died red hair with blonde bangs i had grey eyes and a small lip ring.
I walked down stairs. My house was kinda dirty, with Jack and the guys being gone so long, i decided to try and go make friends, surprisingly i did. I met two guys Gavin and Blake. Those two were the deffinition of weird. It was great.
I started picking up the house throwing the cans of beer and trash away when my phone buzzed. It was a text from zack.
Zack: Hey sky whats up?
Skylar: Nothing zacky cleaning, waiting for the guys to get home. You?
Zack: I just got home, just doing the usual telling you that the guys will be home soon C:
Skylar: Lolol thanks Zack, ill see you soon, in less then a month c:
ZacK: anytime well i guess ill talk to you later.
Skylar: Mhmm, okay. bye zack.
i threw my phone on the couch and turned on the T.V. i was in the middle of some show on MTV when i heard a door slam open a raspy tierd voice yell "DADDY'S HOME!!"
"Jack you're back!" "Yep i came back just for you"
Jack pulled me into the biggest hug ever. My head was able to fit right in his neck croock.
I don't really know what happend or why i did this but i did. In the middle of our hug something came over me and i kissed his neck. Weird i know. Jack was laughing " I guess someone really did missed me, he said kissing the top of my head. " you're right jack, i really did miss you. Anyway, how is everyone?" " Well lets see, Matt is tiered of us, haha. Umm rian decided to bring Cassadee with him for our time off, and uh heres the big surprise. Alex and Lisa broke up"
"oh my god, they did not. Why?" " Lisa cheated."
"No she did not Jack, you've got to be kidding me." "Im no, and heres some even bigger surprise. Holly and I also broke up." "Jack you and holly did NOT break up." I was shocked, I mean i could kinda tell that holly wasn't really intrested in him that much, but Jack was so happy and in love. And when Jack really loved someone he would not let that relationship end.Im not going to lie, i really wished i was Holly. I couldn't lie to myself anymore, i was in love with Jack. " But sky, we really did break up. I sware." "why?'' was all that came out of my mouth.
"Prissy girls fucking suck they cheat.Thats why i like you so much." He blushed a little.
"HOLLY CHEATED ON YOU?!" "yeah she did."
"That bitch, Jack im so sorry though." "it was fine. i was going to break up with her anyway, she was very rude. Now come on, please help me unpack and hangout?"
"okay jack, just for you."
I helped jack unpack, which took forever. We kept throwing clothes at each other. We were sitting on our room talking about the last four months. (yes me and jack had a three bedroom house and shared a room, and a bed. Thats how close we are.)
The conversation went into relationships, and that made me cry.
" Skylar why are you crying, i thought you were over Cameron?"
"i am jack. Thats not what im crying about. Im crying because i missed how we all used to be. I miss me and you being the unsepriable bestfriend couple. I miss Zack being all fun and flirty. And i guess now i miss Alex and Lisa." "Skylar, we've all grown up a little bit, but we haven't changed. Me and you are still bestfriends, Zack is still fun and flirty, Rians teeth are still whiter then my ass, And Alex and Lisa? You honestly thought that was going to last?" " i dont know Jack i really don't. Rian sure is Lucky he never really has to deal with Heartbreak." Jack looked at me and pulled me into a hug. We sat there for about five minutes. Jack kissed my cheek. I got up. "Jack im going over to Alex's"
"alright blondie jack said laughing."
I was deffintly in love with this kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys this is my first fanfiction.
some of the stuff will be a little messed up and such. Im sorry.
Ill have a lot more chapters up next week. I promise.
And no i dont hate lisa, holly casadee or anyone. I actually really like them.
i dont own any of the band people in this story, or anybody.
Thanks for reading. I love you. c;