Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

2

I hopped up from my bedroom floor and ran over to Alex's house. When i say ran, i mean i actually ran as fast as possible, I was out of breath even, which is shocking because Alex's house was across the street and four houses down.
I ran up the porch and rang the doorbell. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. 11:02 "fuck" i mutterd to myself, i wondered if alex was asleep. Alex answerd the door smiling. "BLONDIE! How are you, ya prick?" "ALEX! im doing good, much better since the last time we talked."
"Good, so you wanna come in?'' Alex asked with a smile. "Yeah, sure."
Alex and i are super close, nearly as close as me and Jack. Alex walked in to the kitchen grabbing a six pack, as i walked in to his room. "Umm yeah, its a little messy." Alex said with a chuckle. " I can tell." i said laughing while i started picking up his clothes and throwing them into a hamper.
"blondie stop that shit, come over hear, drink a couple beers and catch up." "Fine Alex, but in the morning when you're looking for your star spangled glory pants, don't time crying to me." i fake lecture. He laughed. I sat on his bed and took the beer out of his hands and took a big drink. "Hey blondie, just because you're gonna start touring with us and taking pictures for us again, does not mean you can come in here and steal my freshly opened beer." "oh shut up gascunt." i said laying down on the bed. " Gascunt? how original blondie." I laughed. "its only fair, i mean you still call me blondie." " I call you blondie because you rocked that blonde hair, and you still do." Alex semi- seriously said. "ohh, okayy." i awkward laughed.
''So Jack told me about Lisa and You." "Oh yeah, im guessing you wanna know the whole story?" I looked at him with a smile, "If i can." He nervously laughed. "yeah um, so I guess at the beginning of this tour we got in a small fight about me drinking the first night of the tour, and i guess every time i drink i guess i get drunk, and when i get drunk i guess she thinks i cheat, so thats probably what started it all. Then about a month into tour she came down for a visit, and i tried really really hard to make it romantic, i even took her out to the smallest and quietest diner i could find, then Jessie, you remember Jessi?" "yeah jacks girlfriend from way back when." "Yeah her, she was there and i saw her, talked to her for a little bit gave her a hug went back to my time with Lisa. You have no idea how mad that made her, like she wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the night". Alex chuckled. "Then i guess after that she got tired of it and thought because she wasn't happy with our relationship, instead of ending it, she started cheating on me. She did it for 3 months." This was the saddest i think I've ever seen Alex. "Awhh, ally, im so sorry." It it its fi- fi- fine." Alex whispered. "Alex are you crying?" "NOPE! the Gascunt does not cry!" he yelled wiping away tears. "Its okay if you cry Alex, everybody cries. I'll cry with you if you want." "Really Skylar, you'd cry with me? what would you even cry about?" "The Fact that im in love with Jack, the fact that im in love with my bestfriend, and i know he will never feel the same way." Tears started falling down my face. "Im pretty sure the feelings mutual Skylar." what did Alex say. "Alex what the fuck are you saying?" "you know exactly what im saying blondie."
JACK'S POV*
I sat on my bed, well technicaly it was Skylars bed. How about our bed. I started sharing a bed with skylar when she started getting more and more depressed. I never trusted her alone in her room when she was suicidal, or when she would self harm. I never wanted to have a repeat of two years ago when i walked in on her trying to kill herself.
"FLASHBACK"
I walked down the hall into skylar's room. It was the two year anniversary of her parents and step brothers death. When they died, Skylar was left with no one but me and the guys. I mean she did have a dad, but he was never in the picture, he lived in North Dakota, he was very sucsessfull though, every month he would send Skylar enough money for Rent, Utilities, and then some. There has been multiple times when her dad Offered to have her move in with him, but she always said no. Anyway, back to going to surprising Skylar. I walked into her room hoping to find her watching TV. But instead i saw her sitting on the end of her bed with a knife in her hand, pill bottles on the bed, and a bottle of vodka on the floor, there was a lot of blood, too much. "SKYLAR WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!" she dropped the knife and stood up. "Im dying jack, im dying." She was crying, makeup smeared down her face, blood dripping from her stomach, legs, arms, and sides. I picked her up and ran down the stairs right down to my car, i sat her in the back seat and sped into the hospital.
*FLASHBACK OVER*
That was probably the worst thing i ever witnessed in my life. I cleared the thought out of my mind and walked down to my room. It was clean, the bed was made, and all the posters were re arranged. Skylar must have spent a lot of time cleaning. I stripped out of my jeans and t-shirt, i walked over to my drawer to grab a new shirt and pants, but then soon realized that i have had on the same pair of boxers and for about two days now. So i stripped out of those too.
I got re-dressed, took the gel out of my hair, worked with it until it stayed flat and shaggy. Then walked downstairs.
It was late, about 11:30. "fuck" i said bluntly to myself realizing that there was no beer, and i did not want strong alchohol at the moment.
I just sat their on the couch, thinking about Skylar. Damn she was the only thing i could think about lately. Her perfect red hair and blonde bangs. Her extreamly tall figure, Skylar was deffintly not as skinny as she used to be. In the last six months she had put on i want to say 25 pounds. But im afraid she had lost half of it since nobody was there to force her to eat.
Skylar was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was so nice, pretty, funny, smart. She was the only one out of all of us to go to college, or even take highschool seriously.
In these last for months i had realized something. Skylar wasn't just a friend to me anymore, she was way more then that. I was in love with her. I have been since me and holly's realationship started going down.
I was confused, I didn't know how to tell her how i feel, Alex was always saying that i should tell her how i feel, that he thought she felt the same way.
And tonight, that is what im exactly what im going to do. I was going to tell skylar how i felt. I was going to tell my bestfriend in the whole intire world that i was in love with her. And god dammit if she didnt feel the same way, i was going to make her. This summer is going to be the summer that im going to make Skylar Grace Thompson fall in love with me.
At midnight i heard skylar come threw the door. I walked right up in front of her, here i go, i have nothing to loose, here goes everything.
"Skylar, I love you."
"what" was all that was able to come out of her mouth before i kissed her. I kissed her with everything i had. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We went on for about a minute until we broke the kiss, mostly because we needed air.
Skylar was smiling the biggest smile i have ever seen her smile.
"I love you too jack."
I leaned down to hug her. "then be with my Skylar." i whispered in her ear.
She looked at me confused, but with a smile. "Skylar, will you be my girlfriend?"
"yes jack, i will. Anything for you." she said before i kissed her again.
Damn, that was easier then i thought.
This was going to be a kick ass summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
So did you like it?
Im sorry i haven't updated. I was on vacation for like the last week and a half, i might update later tonight if you care.
If you do care thank you so much.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
I hope you like what i have posted so far.
Thanks for all the guys reading, im trying to have this updated once or twice a week, maybe more, It depends on Le time c;
Thanks again, i love you! C: