Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

14

“Jack? Maybe I don’t want you to leave. I’m sorry; I never wanted to hurt you. I just wanted to give you better” I was crying. God I was such a whiny bitch. “Skylar, you’re my better. You mean everything in the world to me alright? I want you to know that right here and right now. I don’t care if you’re sick, I don’t care if you’re contagious, I don’t care if you’re dead. I will love you. “I couldn’t wait any longer to just hug Jack again. So I did. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my hair, whispered nice things into my ear. He told me to forget the last two months and just focus on the kid that we were going to have together. Jack cupped my face with one of his free hands that weren’t on my waist. He pulled my face to his and pressed his lips to mine. They tasted sweet, naturally sweet. Jack walked us both over to the couch, him sitting down first so I could straddle him. He depend the kiss, his tongue was licking my bottom lip, it tickled and my mouth opened. Jack tried to push my shirt up but something stopped me. “Jack no, not right now. “He sighed and parted his lips from mine. He stood up from the couch and started pacing. “Jack please, I’m begging you to not leave. “He smiled. “I’m not leaving, I will never leave. But only on one condition.” I walked over to him. “What is it Jack?” he pulled something small out of his pocket, “we still get married.” All I could do is laugh. “of course Jack, of course” he pulled me into a hug. “Jack?” I asked him shyly. “What’s up buttercup?’’ I breathed out slowly. “Why do you still want to marry me? I treated you like shit, I walked out on you practically. I was a bitch and you’re still here.” He just nuzzled his face into my neck. “I still want to marry you because I couldn’t live without you, I mean something like that isn’t just going to get rid of me forever, and what you did too me is practically what I did Holly and well fuck. Skylar you make me happy.”
JACKS POV.
Skylar found out that she was pregnant about a month and a half ago. I guess with her pregnancy she became depressed because she’s gone now. I mean she’s not dead but she is back home. Two months ago I saw Alex kissing her, I guess she thought I was going to leave her so she did it first maybe? You could never know but I wasn’t going to question. I was upset, depressed. I was in the worst state of my life. The girl I loved was over me and there wasn’t a thing I could do to change it.
FLASHBACK
Today wasn’t a good day. Mainly because it with the anniversary of Toms death. It’s heartbreaking to see Alex like this but we all have to give him space. Earlier Alex had wandered off the bus probably to go think by a lake or some shit like that. I didn’t blame him though Tom meant so much to him and it was always a hard time for Alex and the rest of us to handle. Skylar had told everybody that she was going to go find him. The guys made an odd moaning noise and she walked away laughing. I decided to follow her to the door for some particular reason. “Skylar, wait.” She turned around. I bent my head down and pressed my lips to hers. “I’m sorry I was so boring today.” She smiled, “it is fine Jack, you deserve It.” I laughed at her and walked away. I went and laid down in my bunk until some weird feeling rushed over me. Something telling me to go find Skylar and Alex. And god damn it that is exactly what I was going to do. I walked down to the little pond and wasn’t I surprised. Alex had a hand cupped on her face and a arm around her waist. A calm anger shot through me. “Dude, what the fuck.” I knew Alex had talked about Skylar a little more oddly than he should but really? He had took it way too far but I didn’t care about that right now. Sky was the only thing on my mind. She was walking off crying, I tried to stop her but it didn’t work out too well. “I’m sorry Jack, forget about me it’s what I deserve. Go off and find someone better okay?” did she just quote a line from one of my songs and walk off. “did you just quote a line from one of my songs and walk off?” I started to cry a little bit. “I’m so sorry Jack.” I stood there, frozen, speechless. It had started raining and I was crying. “WHAT. THE. FUCK! ALEX!” I was so pissed off I couldn’t see straight. I was going to regret what I’m about to do but I didn’t care right now. ‘I’m sorry Alex.” And I just punched my best friend in the face.

((flashback is NOW over))

I was coming back from tour today. That meant I had to see Skylar. Trust me I wanted to see her. Her beautiful face her stomach with my baby in it, her laugh, smile. Her everything. I wanted to go home and make things right, but I wasn’t. I was going to give this girl what she wanted. I was going to leave. I could never forget this girl but I could leave. Unless she wanted me to stay and work things out. Then I would.
We had just dropped Alex off at his house which meant Skylar’s house was next. Fuck. I gathered up everything I had and walked through the front door. “I’m sorry Skylar, I know you don’t want me here and I’m not planning on staying long. I promise. All I want is for you to be happy and everything, I just want you to know that I love you.” I had rambled and was walking around the house gathering things of mine too quickly. “I am gonna stay with Alex for a while, then I’m going to buy my own house.” I was rambling again and Skylar cut me off. “Jack, what if I don’t want you to leave?” I dropped the things I had in my hands, I froze. I don’t think I’ve heard happier words. “I just wanted to give you better Jack.” She was crying, she was so pregnant. God. “Skylar, you are my better. I have, I do, and I always will love you.” Her crying stopped. “I love you too Jack.” She ran over to me and hugged me. I started to whisper nice things in her ear, I told her to forget the last two months and to just focus on us. Then I realized what I could do. I could kiss her. So I did, I cupped her face with one of my hands and left my other arm wrapped around her waist. I bent down and pressed my lips to hers. She tasted like mint and tea, I liked her bottom lip so she could open her mouth, and she did. I missed this. I missed her all so much. We made out for a little bit longer but she pulled away. I got up and started pacing around the front room. I really still wanted to marry her, I had to. I’ve wanted to since I was a senior. “Jack, please stay forever here with me.” An idea popped into my mind. “I won’t leave under one condition.” She stood up and looked me In the eye. “what is it Jack?” I took a deep breath. “You will still marry me wont you Skylar?” She smiled. So did I. “Of course Jack, of course. But why do you still want to marry me? I treated you like shit.” I looked down at her and kissed her. “I am not going to leave you that easily. You’ll have to do a lot to get rid of me. I did this same thing to Holly and well I know how it feels, except I had a chance to fix it.” Tears welled up in her eyes. She was smiling. “You’re insane for taking me back. But thank you, I don’t know if I could live without you Jack.” I kissed her. That’s the only thing I wanted to do right now. I just want to be happy with this girl I love. “Hey skylar
I didn’t care what happened in the future. Nothing really mattered because I had Skylar with me. The girl I love. Even though what we really went through wasn’t like most relationships I didn’t cheat on her four a year, that’s a different story for a different person. She fucked up, so what? She had anxiety. Maybe one day I’ll tell you the rest of our story. Maybe Skylar will? Does it really matter? No. we all ended up happy…. Hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the end. I don't want to drag it out any longer. I'm going to write and epilogue later and wrap it up for realz. cx sorry first fic bby. thanks for reading it you guys.