Status: Active;;

Have You Ever Danced

Heart So Gone

I was currently standing under the Blush tent, helping Josh Withenshaw sell his merch. I fucking love Every Avenue and I love that he knows it too.

"I can't believe it." Josh said sitting down on the chair. We weren't that busy anymore so we sat on the ground to rest up and to try to stay cool.

"Can't believe what?" I asked.

"That I remember you. You're the girl with the really tall dude back in Feburary. He pretty much shoved the ticket in my face." He laughed.

"Sorry about that. Scott can be a douche bag. He was really tired and we had a three hour drive back home." I said.

"No worries. Did you meet any of the others?" He asked.

"Dave. I was really happy because though I love all the others guys in the band, you two were the ones I really wanted to meet, oh and Jimmie but that faggot didn't come around." I laughed.

"Yeah, he loves St. Louis because they have the best alcohol." Josh said before standing up and attending to a group of people who were looking at merch. I just sat there, watching him. Someone threw their arms around my neck from behind and I could feel the sweat from their body thethey kissed my cheek. I shoved them backwards as I stood up, turning around I saw David laying on the ground.

"That was gross." I said wiping my face.

"Oh, you loved that kiss." He smirked.

"You wish." I glaring at him. He waved to the group of people then headed off to the bus. I looked over at Josh, who was just smiling.

"What the fuck is your problem, Withenshaw?" I asked before taking off to go to my mom. I started walking to the building my mom held her food at. I leaned against her car, waiting for her to be able to take a break. I went over to the picnic table because my feet were hurting.

"Are you have fun, Jess?" My mom asked sitting across from me.

"Yes, I am. I was hanging out with Josh before I come over here." I said.

"Josh? Franceschi?" She asked.

"No, Every Avenue Josh, mom." I said.

"That's sweet, honey. Where was he?" She asked.

"I was hanging out at the Blush tent and he was there selling his clothing line merch." I said.

"Sounds good. How are the BC's boys? Are they staying out of trouble?" She asked. I shrugged. I didn't know because I hadn't really seen any of them.

"I don't know. David came by the Blush tent while I was there after his set and I haven't seen Kyle since I got here." I said. Just as I finished that sentence, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

From Kyle:
Where are you at?

With my mom at the consession stands.

He never replied back but about fifteen minutes later, I saw him, David, Josh Withenshaw, and Josh Franceschi walking over to us.

"Hello, momma Burton." Kyle said sitting next to her and hugging her sideways. I rolled my eyes. Kyle was such a kiss ass.

"Hello, dear." My mom said.

"How come you get mad at me when I call you momma?" I asked.

"Now, Now." My mom laughed before bidding goodbye and left me with four goonies.

"Great, you leave me with the goonies." I shouted after her. She smiled, waving as she continued on.

"I love that movie." Withenshaw said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Me too." David and Kyle both said.

"I've never seen it." Franceschi said. I fell off the bench that I was sitting on. I was being dramatic about it and never meant to really fall of the seat.

"Fuck." I said. The guys started laughing at me. I stood up, rubbing my back and sending glares to them all.

"I don't even know why you all are called my friends." I said before walking away. David stopped laughing and ran after me.

"Hey, I'm sorry." He said grabbing my hand.

"It's whatever. I don't care." I said.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said and continued to walk in search for the set time board. I check the time and it was 6:10. You Me At Six was taking the Monster stage soon.

"I think I'm going to go watch You Me At Six. I missed All Time Low's set." I said frowning.

"Okay, just text me when you're done and we'll hang out some more and I promise I won't laugh at you." He said hugging me.

"Alright, will do. See ya." I said waving bye and walking towards the Monster stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it took me a while to update this story. I didn't know how I wanted this go.
Read&Comment please. <3

Outfit