Welcome to My Hell

Blood Stained Blade

The giant sway wooden opening looked like a black hole that led to another dimension. Only the creamy light from the sun’s rays made you feel comfortable by jumping off the beige straw that covered the front of the entrance. Staring at the black opening, I feel a hand gently rub the surface of my right arm. “Are you okay Kat.” I could try that Tom was trying to erase the conversation that was shared in the car, but I knew exactly what he was trying to do. To make him drown in his stupidity, I simply refused to answer his question and walked in without him leading me in. Bill had walked quickly to the basement door that was hidden by a straw rug.

Gripping the silver bull ring in his hand, he immediately released it to stand tall towards me while he clapped his hands in excitement, “So Kat…I’m going to need you to stay one hundred percent calm. Knowing you, you’ll be the one to go ballistic.”

Giving me off a cheeky smile silently examining my face, he continued back to the latched door and dropped it carelessly onto the hard dirt ground. “Shall we?”

Disappearing into the small hole, Tom followed right behind him then stopped for me. “Are you coming or not?”

Nodding my head slightly, I casually walked to the start of the basement. Looking down I can see the wooden stairs absorb the light that leaked through the old broken barn windows. Every step I took as I entered in the dusty old basement, I start to hear a muffling sound as if someone was forced for his or her mouth to close. A small light in the center below saved my eyes from almost complete darkness. Underneath the light stood both Tom and Bill. The muffling noises grew louder than before, till Bill finally moved from his spot and revealed a Caucasian man tied up to a rusty pole. The start of his hair line on the left side was a huge open wound that continuously bled down his dirt pale cheeks.

Scampering swiftly behind Tom, I clutch onto his arm firmly to make sure he didn’t go towards the man. “What are you doing to him, this…this isn’t right.”
Walking behind the back of the tiny space of the pole, Bill pulled out a pocket knife and placed it at the edge of the man’s Adam’s apple. “Oh my dear you got it all wrong…you see…we’re just trying to get a little information…juuust a little…if he doesn’t then what else of a good use will he be to me.”

Stepping slightly in front of Tom, I bite the inside of my cheek; watching Bill playfully strokes the knife softly on the surface of his neck until he gave it a light slice for a scratch wound. The blood lightly trickled down to the base of his revealed chest; hearing small whimpers that could escape from the rag that was wrapped around his mouth. “Is this what you do Tom every time you leave me in the house, this is how you live your life?”

Interrupting my harsh glance that stared deeply into Tom’s brown eyes, Bill gave off a soft giggle. “Well not every time my sweet…you see we are the brains of this operation. We only get our hands dirty if it is necessary…the only time we torture someone is when our people can’t crack little cum lickers like him. So just relax and enjoy the show shall we.”

Having the feeling of being powerless, being worthless in a situation to save someone’s life ate my whole. Still teasing the knife to the guy’s throat, Tom decides to untie the rag that blocks his mouth. Tom kneeled down in front of him like the man was a little child. “Now…right now I’m giving you the opportunity to stretch your mouth as much as you want…but my brother right there (the man looked at Bill as he playfully swayed the knife back and forth) will not be too keen if you don’t cooperate.” The man nods his head rapidly with broken down sweat as he stared into Tom and Bill’s eyes back and forth like a mouse in a snake cage. The man couldn’t tell which one was going to strike. Waving the blade close to his face Bill started to begin the interrogation. “Now you know about someone we want…and if I wasn’t an angel as I am now, I would’ve ended your pathetic dreadful life…But…But I think you have it in you to spare some information sooo, let’s hear it.”

The guy formed his eyebrows down to the ground in anger. “I’m not going to tell you shit.”
A wide cheeky smile spread across Bill’s face as he yearned for him to be difficult. “Okay,” Bill sliced a wide space on the top of his arms, letting the man cry in agony. With widen eyes I was forced to see this bloody scene and I couldn’t take to see him get cut a live. “Stop…cutting him up wouldn’t save him.” Pointing his hand my direction, he ordered me to stay in my place, “Quiet Graham, be a good girl and just watch.”

Then the man darted his head position to me, forcing my eyes to be hypnotized to his. “Huh, you’re a Graham…didn’t we slaughter a whole house of them not too long ago,” smirking to see the face he wanted to see, I began to fuse my eyebrows together with confusion. “What did you say?’ Before another gasp of breath was made to prepare his response, Bill darted the blade across his artery; making him drown the cement floors with his blood. Frozen from watching him die, I can feel his red liquid slide down every inch of my face while the rest soaked the front surface of my clothes.

“Oops…I slipped,” Bill played off like a little guilty child.”

“How the hell are we going to get info on the chick now Bill…hmmm?” Tom scolded him by showing his mistake.

“My dear Tommy…there are more throats that I can get my blade on so don’t worry about it…they aren’t too bright on running anyways so it should be easy to grab another one.”

Watching both of them pick on each other back and forth made my head wanting to explode like an over gassed balloon. “Now I wouldn’t want to interrupt your bitching, but what the fuck was he talking about?”

The two of them stopped in the edge of their sentences and glanced at me; figuring out what lie to say to me. Tom decided he was going to explain since Bill wasn’t too smart with his words towards me. “It’s nothing, that guy just tried to get underneath your skin…I promise Kat, we would’ve knew if he had something to do with what happened.”
Relaxing a little more than the news I got from the present dead corpse, Bill decided to top a little saying in Tom and I’s conversation. “He was probably doped up on crack anyways.” Tom and I both laughed as Bill stood there for our entertainment then I noticed the body. “Are we going to let him just stay there?” Bouncing the center palm of his hand, Bill crotched down over the body. “I almost forgot…you’ve been a real trooper today (Talking to me as maneuvers the legs straight)…I thought you would’ve act like captain save a hoe but you didn’t do that bad, I’m proud…next time you'll have you do it.”

“Wait, what…I...I.”

“Kat it really isn’t that bad, these guys have no life and no family…so it’s not like anyone would miss them,” Bill trying to reassure me.

Struggling to drag the body to a opened whole that was decorated with rubbles of gravel circled around it, Bill glanced up at Tom, “What do you think you’re doing?” Tom connected his eyes with Bill’s given him a small grin, “Nothing.” Bill again responded to Tom’s laziness, “Yea exactly, nothing…now get your ass over here and help me put this body in the dump.” Following orders, Tom came to his identical brother’s aid and dropped the body in the black hole. Blood stained both of their hands as they tried to get the excess paint by wiping it on the sides of their jeans. Just realizing that something must be really wrong with me, I began to go into deeper thought. Why am I suddenly being okay with this, they just murdered somebody and I am just playing along as it was an everyday thing? Placing my hands on my hand, the twin’s footsteps came near.

“I think we should celebrate,” Bill said as he clapped the red liquid together. “How about my place,
I’ll drop you guys off so you can clean yourself up.”

Tom smiled my way, trying to get me excited for the just planned event. Giving back a gentle smile of agreement, the three of us railed back up the stairs and drove off into the black expedition to Tom’s house. Sitting in the back of the vehicle made me a lot better at ease than before we got to the barn. Tom and Bill both laughed in merriment with jokes that made no sense, making me laugh as well at their stupidity. I know that being part of their life is going to be a challenge for me, especially when I am going to get tested down the road. The only thing I dread to see happen is for me to fail. Not only fail them, but fail myself at getting the opportunity of a new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter is more funny than gruesome haha...it's not even gruesome.