Welcome to My Hell

Is this Love?

Arriving at Tom’s house felt like an instant relief. Bill waved anxiously like a child and backed out of the driveway heading off to god knows where. Tom and I’s mission is to wash up and get ready to come over to Bill’s house for a house party. Of course I wasn’t too excited about what exactly is going to be happening there, but I felt Like I couldn’t say no even if I said it to Bill’s face. Following Tom to the front door, I realized that he didn’t use his keys. Immediately, Tom made my body come into a complete stop. In defense mode Tom grabbed the gun that was placed inside his sweat shirt pocket. My eyes widen with terror as the glimpse of the gun shined into the brown orbs of my eyes.
“What are you..”
“SHhh,” Tom turned around placing his finger on the tips of his pink lips.
Inching closer to the inside of the door, darting within seconds a shadow comes out of nowhere and makes him collapse onto ground making him shoot a bullet into the side of his wall. Without thinking I burst into the house and found Tom lying on the ground with a petite red head placed gracefully on top of him.
“I missed you so much Tommy!”
The high pitch girl started to kiss him on the side of his neck, lowering her hands down in-between his legs. Before she was able to grab a fistful of his package, he grabbed aggressively around her wrist and threw it away from her target. In anger, the redhead jumped up onto her feet and placed her hands on the curves of her hips.
“Whenever has it been the time that you finally deny a girl from playing with your dick?”
Finally realizing that I was in the room she gave off a distasteful smirk. “So I guess you found this bitch to suck you up while I was gone,” chuckling underneath her breath.
Clutching my hands into a fist, I started to dart towards where she was standing. “I’ll give you a bitch.”

Just in good time, Tom separated me from connecting my fist to her jaw line and gave her an irritated look. “What is it that you want Autumn! I thought you were done with me and found some other guy to deal with your shit.”

Giving off a slight grin she approached him slowly while placing her hands on each of his sides playfully. Pulling his face to hers, she began to stick her lips onto his. Heat rose up from the starting of my toes to the edge of my hair follicles that were connected firmly to my skull. Am I really getting jealous? Finally relieved from the torture I was getting from that scene Tom pushed her off and wiped her kiss of his lips. Still having his head lowered to the grown as if he couldn’t look her in the eyes, he pointed to the door ordering her to get out.
Furious from his reaction, she picked up her belongings and jolted out the door, slamming it making the walls shake. Instead of asking what the hell that was all about, I headed straight to my room angry as well. I reached to my room hoping to vent out the feelings I have felt when I saw her kiss Tom, but a force stopped me. The wrapping of his fingers locked around the creases of my wrist. “What’s wrong?

Flushed red, I felt embarrassed that he had noticed my leave. I couldn’t say anything to him about how I felt, but it seemed like he beat me to the punch. “I’m sorry that you had to see that, I hope that you’re not mad at me?”
Shaking my head trying to reassure him, I gave him a smile. “Awe, you were worried about me,” I teased him trying to block her from my mind.

Giving me a soft grin, he touched my chin softly, “there isn’t a day where I don’t worry about you Kat.”

In that moment my laughter stopped and my head started to position into an angle aiming at the beginning of my feet. Bursts of heat flushed in my cheeks as I felt my veins start to throb. The feeling I was getting was unnatural. Never in my life have I ever felt like this before. Just before I was going to say something to break this awkward silence, warm moist skin covered my lips. This kiss felt different from all the other ones he attempted. No tongue was involved just his pressing against mine. It felt like he was putting emotion behind it as if he wanted this moment to last.