Status: New :)

Let It Roll

80's Pop Music It Is!

“Are we there yet?”

“No,”

There was a couple seconds of silence, “How about now?”

I sighed in frustration, “Could you be any more annoying right now?”

“I love you but I’m bored as hell, and I’m ready to meet some hot California boys before I have to go to Ohio,” Leila said as she flipped through the songs on her iPod, and One Thing by One Direction played through the speakers.

“You have got to be kidding me,” I groaned as I glared over at her, and she started to sing along dramatically.

“I’ve tried playing it cool, but when I’m looking at you-“

“Leila…” She ignored me.

“I can’t even be brave, ‘cause you make my heart race!”

Trying to ignore her was close to impossible, and we had just crossed the border in to California. This next three hours were probably going to be the death of me.

“Shot me out of the sky!” she dragged out.

“That’s it!” I yelled over the radio turning it off.

“Hey!” She pouted.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

I narrowed my eyes, “What the hell is that?”

“What is what?” Leila replied a little too suspiciously.

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

“That!” I groaned, “Where is that coming from?”

I began to search around trying to find where that horrible song was coming from. Well ,as much as I could an way without driving us off the road or in to oncoming traffic.

“Did you change my ring tone?” I glared at her as I found my phone in the middle consule.

But when you smile at the grou-,

I clicked the answer button, shoved it at Leila, and growled, “Talk.”

She laughed, “Leila's Lacy Lingerie, Leila speaking. How can I be of... service today?" She said in to the phone with a seductive voice, while putting it on speaker.

“Um, I think I have the wrong number…” Replied a familiar male’s voice, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on who it was.

“Who are you looking for sweetheart?” Leila asked, and with a straight face, but still in that same seductive voice of hers.

I rolled my eyes.

“He’s looking for someone to hold at night…” A different male voice came through the phone, and I knew exactly who it was; so that only confirmed who the first guy was.

I laughed, “Isn’t that your job Mr. Pena?”

“Bu-“ He started to reply but there a few choice words that I would rather not repeat, followed by some grunts and moans and finally a girlish scream.

“Roe?” It was my brother, and I couldn’t keep the smile off my face now. I couldn’t wait to see Logan. The last time I saw him in person was probably around the holidays.

“Hey, Logy!” Even though I couldn’t see him, I had a feeling he probably rolled his eyes.

“You aren’t driving and on the phone are you?” He started, “Because if you are…”

It was my turn to roll my eyes, “Relax, oh protective one. Leila is holding the phone and it’s on speaker.” I said, which caused Leila to yell out a ‘hello’.

“How far away are you?”

“Well we crossed in to California about 15 minutes ago, so I’d say about 3 hours.”

"So three hours from now is around 6, I should still be home so just call when you're close by and we'll all come down and help you unload the car, ok?"

Before I could even reply Leila piped in excitedly, "Wait, 'we' as in Carlos, James, and Kendall?"

I sighed, you would think I would be ready for my best friend to meet the guys, but in all honesty...I was dreading it. Sure, I love Leila to death but she can be really enthusiastic when it comes to meeting people.

"Just James and Carlos..." Logan said, "But yeah, when you get here call me."

"Will do bro." and right before he hung up I heard Carlos say something about how we didn't want James to hold us at night.

I sighed contently, I really couldn't wait to see my brother. It has been hard the last few years with him living so far away, because he was my other half (in a none creepy way.) He was my twin brother, we used to be inseparable.

A lot changed though when he decided to move to LA when we turned 18 to peruse his dreams. Where I stayed behind in Texas with our parents, still moving from one hobby to the next. Sure I was super supportive and happy for him that he was able to move to LA, but I was still a little jealous.

Who wouldn't be?

"Can I put music on again?" Leila asked suddenly interrupting my thoughts.

"Only if its not something that would make me want to push you out of the truck." I glanced at her with a serious look, and she knew I wasn't joking around.

"80's pop music it is!"

* * *

For the next three hours we listened to only 80's and 90's music, and once in a while a song from the 60's. I had just gotten off the phone again with my brother telling him we would be there in the next five minutes. It had taken us only us two days to make the trip, which was pretty good considering we had Liam following us in the U-haul.

"We're here!" I squealed with excitement as Logan's apartment building came in to view, and there standing at the curb was Logan and Carlos.

After pulling up to the curb, I quickly put the truck in park and hopped out. I ran around and my brother met me half way, and he pulled me in to a tight hug. "I can't believe I'm finally here!"

"Me neither..." We heard a voice come from behind us. We pulled apart and saw James had joined us. He soon pushed Logan out of the way and wrapped me in his arms in a tight hug himself. "I missed you Mony."

My cheeks flushed at his nick name for me. He was the only one that has ever called me that, and I'll be honest and say that I kind of liked it...
♠ ♠ ♠
New part :D
And sorry if its crappy, but i promise it will get better!

Let us know what you think <3