Status: Work in progress.

Anthology.

6 Flags.

"Babe, today's the day we're finally going together!"
"I know, I can't wait."
After a 1 hour drive, they finally arrived at 6 Flags. Garrett, Jared, Kennedy, Pat, John and Kaitlyn all rolled out of the van and walked toward the entrance. After going through security check and purchasing their tickets, all 6 of them huddled around.
"Okay, so our performance is at 7 PM, and we all need to meet up by the Poltergeist roller coaster ride at about 6:15 to get cleaned up and dressed. We're performing for the dinner portion of the restaurant. If y'all wanna have lunch together, we can all meet up by the food court and eat, around 2-ish. How's that sound?" Pat stated. Pat always knew what he was saying; he's a very organized person. Everyone nodded their heads a 'yes' gesture, except Garrett, looking confused.
"Wait, are we gonna be partnered up?" Garrett asked, scratching the back of his head.
"Yeah, seems like it'd be easier. Kaitlyn and John, you too lovebirds stay together. Not too much PDA, Rattboii will get you. Jared and I will be together, so Garrett, that leaves you with Kenny-boy." Pat said. Everyone walked up to their partners.
"WOO! HIGH FIVE BUDDY! WE'RE PARTNERS! LET'S GO LOOK FOR SOME BABES AROUND THE WATER PARK AREA!" Garrett exclaimed to Kennedy. The two hopped along to the direction of the 6 Flags water park, while the other 4 were all still together.
"If you guys need anything, me and Pat have our phones." Jared said.
Jared and Pat walked off, with Pat saying, "Let's go on the Bugs Bunny roller coaster, bro!"
Their conversation drifted away, but the last sentence from their conversation was Jared saying,"Dude, that's not even a roller coaster... That's a baby ride..."
Everyone but John and Kaitlyn had left. The two were smiling, looking into each others eyes.
"Guess what, babe?" Kaitlyn asked John.
"What, Beautiful?"
"We're finally here! Together!"
John smiled and gave Kaitlyn a big kiss.
"I told you we'd come after it rains. What do you want to do first?"
"Wanna go to the carnival area and try to win each other stuffed animals?" She suggested.
"Sounds good."
The two walked to the carnival together, hand in hand. John immediately sees a game he wants to try first.
"Babe, do you see that cute stuffed elephant right there?" John asked.
He pointed up above a Ring-Toss game.
"Awh, yeah, it's so cute! Why, though?"
"I'm gonna win that for you. C'mon."
John ran towards the Ring-Toss game, pulling Kaitlyn along.
John and Kaitlyn were greeted by a female worker who said, "Hi. Welcome to our Ring-Toss game. Would you like 30 rings for $5 or a bucket of rings for $12?"
John turned around, facing Kaitlyn.
"Babe, which one should I get?" He asked her.
"It's up to you. But I would get the cheaper one." She implied.
"Okay. 30 rings it is." John said.
The worker handed John 30 rings and said, "That will be $5, sir."
"Babe, do you want me to pay?" Kaitlyn suggested.
"That's alright, baby, save your money. I got it." John replied.
"Here are the rules. In order to win that stuffed elephant, you must not climb over this counter, and 2 out of your 30 rings must make it around 1 glass bottle each."
"Fair enough." John said.
Kaitlyn took a long glare at John.
"Babe, are you crazy? This is totally rigged. There is no way you can possibly throw a plastic ring around a glass bottle twice!" Kaitlyn stated.
"Calm down, babe. I got this. I did baseball during my highschool years, so aiming will be easy. And plus, I have been around glass beer bottles for a long time. How hard could it be?"
He shot her a grin and began throwing rings. The first 26 rings he threw all missed. On his 27th, he threw a ring in the air. It bounced off one bottle, but landed around another.
"Yay! You got one already! You have 2 rings left, I know you can do this." Kaitlyn proclaimed.
On John's 28th ring, he missed.
"Babe, I'm running out of luck! I need a good luck kiss!" John said.
Kaitlyn wrapped hang fingers around John's neck and pressed a kiss right on his lips.
"There. You can do this!"
Behind him, she clapped, cheering him on.
John closed his eyes, took a deep breath and threw the ring. He didn't open up his eyes until he heard the cling of the ring as it made its way around a bottle.
I did it, Kaitlyn, I did it!"
He picked her up and spun around, planting a kiss on her lips.
Kaitlyn thought he was so cute, it was like John was a little boy.
"Good job, here's your prize." The worker handed john a large, grey stuffed elephant.
"This is for you, babe!" John said, handing the stuffed animal to Kaitlyn.
"Awh, John! I love you so much." She smiled.
John pulled her close to him, kissing her on her forehead.

After walking and fooling around, Kaitlyn thought of an idea.
"John, let's go on a roller coaster! The Superman one!" she said, tugging on his arm.
"A roller coaster..?" John swallowed hard.
Kaitlyn grinned, "You're not scared are you, babe?"
John looked her in the eyes, 'You can do this, O'Callaghan. One roller coaster, it'll be over before you know it!' he thought to himself.
"Of course, not. Race you there!" John laughed running off.
Kaitlyn finally reached John, both out of breath. While waiting in line, John got a little antsy. He was tapping his foot, and occasionally looking down at Kaitlyn smiling.
"Are you okay, babe?" Kaitlyn asked squeezing his hand. She felt his palm sweating a little, but she didn't say anything, thinking it was just because of the weather.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Can't wait to hold you in my arms when you get scared," John winked.
Kaitlyn scoffed and lightly slapped John's chest. In the corner of her eye, she spotted Garrett and Kennedy.
"Babe, what are they doing?" Kaitlyn asked John.
"I don't know. Hey! Garrett, Kenny! What are you doing?" John yelled.
"What does it look like? We're picking up some babes!" Kennedy yelled back, waving his hands in the air. Garrett was failing miserably. Probably because he doesn't know how to flirt. "Hey babe, the name's Garrett. Wanna get outta here?" Garrett winked.
The girl gave him a look, and slapped him across the face. John and Kaitlyn saw and laughed hysterically.
Once John and Kaitlyn got to the front of the line, it was their turn to have some fun.
"This is gonna be so much fun!" Kaitlyn exclaimed.
John scoffed, "Yeah, it'll be something."
As it started to move, John got nervous, regretting on going. He took Kaitlyn's hand in his and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.
Once they made it to the top, John took a deep breath, and before exhaling, they were already going down - fast.
Kaitlyn cheerfully screamed, while John was holding his breath, squeezing Kaitlyn's hand.
"Oh my god, oh my god..!" John screamed, while Kaitlyn was giggling. Their faces were pulled back from the gust of wind from the 80 MPH ride.
Once they got off, John was taking deep breaths while Kaitlyn was coming down from her adrenaline. "Wasn't that fun? Let's go again!" Kaitlyn said tugging on John's sleeve.
"Babe, a man can only go on so many times."
Kaitlyn laughed, "You were scared weren't you?"
"Was squeezing your hand not enough of a clue?" John replied.
"Scaredy-cat," Kaitlyn said sticking out her tongue.
"Oh, you're gonna regret saying that!" John said extending his arms to catch her.
"Ahhh!" she screamed, running off to the distance.
John running, finally caught up to Kaitlyn and wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up and spinning in circles.
"John! Put me down!" She said laughing.
They both started laughing together. Once they calmed down, they both looked into each others' eyes, smiling. Kaitlyn stood on her tip-toes as John leaned forward and connected their lips.
Their kiss was passionate, like in the movies; sparks flying, like they were the only two in the park.
After the long kiss, Kaitlyn pulls away from John.
"What's wrong, babe?" John asked, with a confused look.
"Well," Kaitlyn said, while checking her phone, "It's about 1:55. Pat said to call if we need anything, so I'll ask them if we're still gonna all eat lunch together."
"Alright. Tell Pat to tell Jared I finally went on a big roller coaster!" John said.
Kaitlyn laughed.
"Okay,"
Kaitlyn dialed Pat's number. After four rings, he answered.
"Hey Kaitlyn!"
"Hey, Pat. Where are you and Jared?"
"Just got off the Boomerang ride. Why?"
"Well, Me and Johno were wondering if y'all still wanted to eat lunch together?"
"Yeah, sounds good. We're by the food court, anyways. I'll give Garrett and Ken a call to tell 'em too."
"Alright. John and I will be there in like, 10 minutes."
"Ight, lataaaa hataa." Pat said. The call ended.
"Babe, you forgot to tell them about my first ride!" John pouted.
Kaitlyn giggled.
"I'm sorry, you can tell them when we eat!"
She flashed John a big smile.

When John and Kaitlyn arrived at the food court, hand in hand, they immediately spot the other boys.
They walked toward them, and John said, "You guys already got food!?"
"Yeah, y'all took forever!"
"We had to wash our hands, and it took us 10 minutes to walk here."
"Oh. Well we got y'all both hotdogs and a drink. Eat up."
After a nice lunch and a regular conversation, they all got up and walked out the exit.
"Alright, are we still staying with our partners or are we walking around in a group?" Pat asked.
"I think we should all go on at least one roller coaster together. I want a picture of all of us screaming while going down a ride!" Kennedy said.
Everyone agreed and walked toward SCREAM, the dropping ride.
"Babe, are you scared to go on this ride?" Kaitlyn asked john, holding onto his arm.
"Uh..Um.. Nah, I uh.. I think I can do this..."
"Hmm... Don't worry. It'll be fun! Just hold onto my hand."

After waiting in line for the longest time, they finally got onto SCREAM.
"Guys, this is 20 stories high, not trying to make you nervous or anything." Jared stated.
Everyone was pumped for the ride, mostly Pat, but John didn't seem so sure that it'd be fun.
"Woo! Ratboii is redd-ay! Let's get this party started!" Pat shouted.
When the tower began to raise, John held onto Kaitlyn's hand tightly, being sure not to let go.
"You'll be fine, baby. Close your eyes and don't let go of my hand!" Kaitlyn said to John, trying to calm him down.
They were already close to the top when John said, "Yeah, well easy for you to say. At least you're not scared of- HEEEEIGHTTTTSSSSS!"
The tower took a big drop down, giving everyone a large amount of adrenaline.
It dropped 2 more times, and on every one, John kept yelling, "FUUUUUCK!"
While Kaitlyn just shouted with excitement.

The ride was over, and everyone's hair was messed up.
"That was so much fun! Were you scared?" Kaitlyn asked John.
"Noooo. Not at all." John stated, sarcastically.
She laughed.
"It's okay. We don't have to go on it anymore." She smiled.
"Good!" John said, looking afraid, yet glad that it was over.
Kaitlyn gave John a big kiss and hug.
"Thank you for at least attempting it though. You're my hero."
They both smiled and laced fingers.
"Alright. What now, boys?" Pat asked.
"I don't know, man. But I haven't gotten one girl's number at all today!" Garrett said, pouting.
Kennedy scoffed. "Yeah, well, I happened to get 3 numbers..."
Garrett punched Kennedy's arm, but Kennedy just laughed.
"Let's go take a picture with Donald Duck and Pluto the Dog!" Jared suggested.

As they headed towards Pluto the dog and Donald the duck, Pat got so excited he made a fool out of himself.
"Jared! Quick take a picture of me, Donald and Pluto!" Pat exclaimed handing Jared his phone.
Pat stood between the two and smiled. Then posing awkwardly. Jared took the photo and handed it back to Pat, "Do I look sexy?" Pat winked.
Jared laughed, "Oh yeah, man. Totally."
Kaitlyn spotted Mickey Mouse and wanted to take a photo with him.
"John, let's go take a photo together with Mickey!" She demanded jumping up and down like a child.
John scoffed, "Alright babe, let's go."
John handed Kennedy his phone, while John and Kaitlyn went beside Mickey. Kaitlyn wrapped her arms around him, while John did the same. Since John has long arms, he hugged them both.
They both smiled for the camera as Kennedy took the photo.
"Looks great, how about a goofy face?" Kennedy suggested.
Kaitlyn and John stared at each other for a second and shrugged their shoulders. John did a goofy smile, while Kaitlyn stuck her tongue out.
Kennedy handed John his phone back and looked at the photos.
"You're so cute, babe." John smiled showing Kaitlyn the photos.
"You're such a dork! I love it! That's going on Tumblr!" Kaitlyn clapped her hands staring up at John.
"Whatever you want," John said.
Leaning in to kiss her, Pat came running tugging on Kaitlyn to take a photo.
John glared at Pat, then innocently looking at Kaitlyn, "You're not leaving me are you, sweetie?"
Kaitlyn laughed, "I'll be back soon!"
As time flew by, it was already 6 and it was time to head to the restaurant to get ready.
As they made their way to the restaurant, Kennedy and Garrett were still hitting on girls as they walked by, Pat wanted to go on more rides, while Jared had to pull and drag him away from them. John and Kaitlyn walked hand in hand laughing at the four boys.
Kaitlyn spotted a ferris wheel, and wanted to go on it.
"John, promise me before we leave, we go on the ferris wheel?" She asked hugging John's arm.
"Anything for you, babe." John said staring intently in Kaitlyn's eyes.
They both shot their heads back towards Pat when he started screaming.
"I WANT TO GO ON ANOTHER RIDE! LET ME GOOOOO!"
Even Kennedy and Garrett stopped talking to the girls who actually flirted back to see Jared holding Pat over his shoulder, "Shut up and behave, Pat. Or I'll never let you go."
"I HATE YOU," Pat slapped Jared's back.
"I loooove you too!" Jared sang.
Kaitlyn, John, Kennedy and Garrett bursted out laughing at their reaction.
"Alright guys, 10 minutes before we head on stage," Kennedy announced.
"See, we could have gone on another ride." Pat huffed, crossing his arms.
"Give it up already," the five of them said in unison.
"I'm gonna head out to the front to watch," Kaitlyn kissed John on the cheek, "good luck, babe."
"See you soon," John smiled.
Kaitlyn headed out to the front of the stage, where a bunch of girls were gathered. She found the perfect spot, right in the middle. Not at the very front, not at the very back, but perfectly in the middle.
As she waited, the girls around her started to scream. The boys came out and started to warm up the crowd with Inside Of You.
"Hey there! We're The Maine, and this song is called Inside Of You."
Everyone cheered and screamed, and shouted 'I love you's' to John.
Kaitlyn giggled to herself, knowing that John loved her and she loved him.
After a few more songs, John looked into the crowd and spotted Kaitlyn.
"Alright you guys, we've got one more song for you. This song, I want to dedicate to my beautiful girlfriend, Kaitlyn. I love you. This song is called Thinking Of You."
John started to sing, staring into Kaitlyn's eyes. She couldn't stop smiling. The girls around her were staring at her from time to time, which made her blush.
They both kept eye contact throughout the whole song. Occasionally, Kaitlyn sang along.
"I keep thinking of you..." John sang the last few lyrics, and the crowd started screaming. John never once broke eye contact and neither did she.
Before they headed off stage, Kaitlyn mouthed, "I love you, too."
Kaitlyn rushed out to the back to see all the boys laying around.
"You guys were great! Thank you, John, for dedicating that song to me." Kaitlyn wrapped her arms around his waist, and laid her head on his chest.
"I'm glad you like it." He said hugging her tightly.
"Like it? I LOVED it!"
"I'm glad you loved it," John smiled giving her a kiss.
"Get a room!" Garrett threw a towel at the two as they laughed.

It was dark already, around 8:30. The park was going to close in 30 minutes, so Kaitlyn reminded John about his promise.
"You promised we would ride the Ferris Wheel, babe!"
John laughed,
"Alright, alright. Let's go."
John took a quick sip of water, threw it in the trash, and held hands with Kaitlyn. They began walking to the Ferris Wheel.
There wasn't a line for the two to wait in, considering the park was closing soon and no one was there anymore, so they got in a seat bucket.
John pulled Kaitlyn by his side, his arm around her waist and her head on his shoulder.
There was a silent moment, but they both enjoyed it.
"Babe?" John said.
"Yeah?"
"I love you... A lot."
John then cupped Kaitlyn's face with his hands and gave her a kiss. His tongue glided along her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter in. Their tongues intertwined, almost like they were dancing. This kiss felt amazing to the both of them. There really were sparks.
John pulled Kaitlyn into his lap and started to kiss behind her ear and neck.
Kaitlyn let out gasps when John would hit the right spots, as she tousled at his hair.
John's fingers started to feel for the bottom hem of her shirt. He put his hands under her shirt and rubbed her back.
Everything felt amazing between them. Like nothing else existed but them two.
"John,"
"What?"
"I love you, too."
They looked into each others eyes, embracing the moment.
They didn't want this moment to end, but sadly, it did when they came back down.
"That was my favorite part of all today." John simply stated.
"Mine too."
John gets a text from Pat saying," Hey. Everyone is in the front already. Come now, we're leavin'."
"Pat just texted me. It's time to go."
After walking into the car, hand in hand, John and Kaitlyn fell asleep in the back of the van; His hand on her waist, her head in his lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay. this one is REALLY REALLY LONG. Like, REAAAAAALLY LONG. But it's my favorite so far! me and Kristincsws worked on this together, and will be for the next stories. :) hope you enjoyed! leave feedback! and, check out her blog: http://johnfanatic.tumblr.com/
LEAVE COMMMENTSSS <3