Status: Finished

Not Everything Goes Your Way

Chapter Five: Goodbye Again

Jaime started looking nervous, and I saw sweat slide down his face. He called over the jazz band that was playing on the stage, and stood up. He walked over to the side of my chair and bent down on one knee. Reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny blue box.

“Hannah, you are my best friend, and the only person that has taught me how to love. I want to go to sleep next to you and wake up the next morning in the same place. I want you in my arms and only mine for the rest of our lives. I love you more than words can explain. Hannah, will you marry me?”

I thought of an amazing future with this man and our child for so long, and now it was finally coming true.

“Jaime, yeah I will.”

He put the ring on my finger and stood up and hugged me. I felt so good in his arms. He gave me a kiss and sat back down with his smile and those dimples.

“I love you Jaime.”
“I love you more Han.”

We got up and left the restaurant, I would find myself looking down at my hands more than I should have. I was just so happy having the man that I love more than anything right by my side.

-

Time went by quickly, and before I could tell it was the morning he had to leave to go on tour again for five months. Our time together was too short, and I didn’t want to say goodbye to him again, especially since I was pregnant now. I knew I would miss him more than ever now, so I wasn’t ready to come back home to an empty apartment.

I rolled over in bed and saw my fiancé still asleep, it was weird to say my fiancé because I wasn’t used to anything like this. He looked so calm and peaceful, it was precious.

I smacked his chest to wake him up. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

“Babe, it’s time to get up. You have to get ready to leave.”

I pulled all of the blankets back and got up. I went into the kitchen to turn on the coffee pot and walked back to our room to take a shower. Jaime was standing up on his side of the bed, rubbing his face.

We both got in the shower and got dressed. Before I did my makeup or hair I had to get a cup of coffee, so I did, and brought one to Jaime, who was already spiking his hair.

“Babe do you really have to leave again?”

I put down our cups and hugged his side.

“Han, I’m sorry, but I have to do this tour and then I’ll be back for six months to help with the baby.”
“Okay, whatever you say.”

He went back to doing his hair, and I did mine. An hour later and I was finally ready to help Jaime pack. I hated to see packing, all of his clothes in a bag and not scattered all over our room, it made it feel empty, and I didn’t like it. He pulled out my favorite shirt of his.

“No, keep that one here, it’s my favorite, and I need something to cuddle with at night to not feel totally alone.”

He laughed and handed it to me. Before he could pack his cologne, I sprayed it on the shirt. He smiled again with those dimples I love. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my torso.

“You’re so cute, did you know that?”
“I have been told that before, by you.”
“You are all I’m going to be able to think about all of tour.”
“Excuse me, but you are all I am going to think about while you are gone.”
“I’m gonna miss you.”
“I’m gonna miss you more.”

He bent down a little and kissed me, I liked feeling his soft lips on mine. I wanted to make this moment last because it would be one of our last kisses before he leaves, but he pulled away too soon.

“Okay, I’m ready.”
“I’m not.” I said under my breathe, he must have heard me because he came back again and kissed my forehead.

I walked him out the door and down to his tour bus, which was parked in front of our apartment complex. I saw all of the guys, and gave each one of them a hug.

“I’m going to miss all of you. Now keep in touch and always interrupt Jaime and I Skyping.”
“Will do.” Vic said confidently.
“Now don’t do anything stupid while I am gone.” Jaime said.

“No, I’m going to go drink until I don’t know where I am and then sleep with a homeless person.”
“Not funny, but seriously, take care of yourself, and our baby.”
“I will.”

All the guys were already on the bus. Jaime picked me up in his arms one last time and kissed me, I didn’t want to let go, but I had to. He put me down and started to walk onto the bus.

He looked back one more time, and said,

“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
“I’m going to miss you.”
“I’ll miss you more.” I replied.

The bus pulled away and everyone waved from the window. I walked back upstairs into our cold, lonely apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really short chapter, it's also a filler.
Sorry for not updating in a while.
But I know where i want to go with this, so get ready.
Drama coming up in the next chapter so stay tuned.
I will update again soon.

Thanks to the subscribers.
Let me know what you think by commenting.
More subscribers and comments are always great.