Status: This is pretty hard to write but please trust me I will definately finsh this :) I just need a bunch of ideas so message me if you have one! thank you! :)

The Transferred Chaos

Who does he think he is?

Chapter 2

"It's should be Scorpius is the bomb!" he says smirking at how genius he thinks he is. I mean seriously Scorpius Malfoy is the bomb? That's the stupidest password I have ever heard!

"Scorpius Malfoy is the bomb? That's got to be the stupidest password I have ever heard!" I reply echoing my thoughts.

"Better then Scorpius is the god of sex?" He asks grinning maliciously.

"Well…No! Not at all!" I reply feeling disgusted at his words.

"Good I'm glad we got that figured out!" He tells me and before I can react he tells the painting, "Okay! So the new password is 'Scorpius Malfoy is the bomb'"

I stare at him my mouth wide open not believing what just happened!

"You should close your mouth and stop staring. That's bad manners little weasel." He tells me as he enters the heads common room.

I continue to stare at him as he suddenly stops to admire what was behind the door that we just opened but I can't see through since Malfoy was blocking.

"OI! You idiot move I want to enter too you know!" I yell coming out of my trance the exact same moment he decides to turn around and inspect me from head to toe

"What?" I ask him

"See for yourself" He says in his cold voice and steps away from the door to go explore the wonders of the Heads room. I stare in utter astonishment as he went over to the dorm the heads room was a pretty shade of fire truck red and forest green including silver and gold as the borders. There was a lot of furniture that were all so classic and even sort of fancy. I walk around feeling so proud that I was head girl and I was so intent on exploring I walked right into the room that I think was supposed to be Scorpius's.

"OHMP!" I yell as I bump into Scorpius's broad back, "Whoops! Sorr-"

I stop midway into my apology as I notice that there were two beds in this room squished side by side even though there was a lot of space in the room. Wait a minute! Does that mean I have to sleep right beside a sex craving monster? OH GOD NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I nearly started crying on the spot when I said, "Malfoy! Take this the beds and ill just sleep on the sofa leaving my clothes in here and stuff alright?" I tell him my voice quivering quite a bit.

"Whatever." He replies walking over to the bed to lie down.

I was stupid to think he would even tell me that he'll let me take the room and he'll take the sofa instead. I walk over to the bed and kneel down in front of my suitcase that was unfortunately right beside the bed opening it slightly when I remember how I organized my suitcase. You want to know how organized it is? I, Rose Weasley have always organized my suitcase by category then color. Only now do I realize how stupid that is. I shake my head slowly taking out my clothes when I notice someone gave me a slight shove with their stinky feet. I act like I didn't feel it then I take my hands and tickle his feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" he yells out as I tickle him silly, "HAHA STOP- HAHA IT- AHAHA PLEA- HAHAHA!"

I stop and kneel down at my suitcase feeling satisfied with what I did. It sounded as if he had tears in his eyes. I chuckle thinking this is the first time I've ever heard Scorpius truly laughing or cry for that matter. I hear Scorpius stand up and leave the room and I also stand up to put my clothes in the drawer. That was just so funny. I haven't done something this silly for ages or at least the last past half an hour. I wonder how Scorpius actually looked when I did that. I made a mental plan do tickle him when he was sleeping when I heard the front common room door open. Running out the door I see Scorpius welcoming someone into the dorm.

"What are you doing?" I yell as I feel my anger rising at train speeds. "We are not to have any visitors the first day back in school."

"Did I say I was going to listen to you or any crappy teacher for that matter?" Scorpius says showing no emotion what's so ever. "Come on in Varka"

Varka Chang? Whose mother is Cho Chang? For a brief history lesson let me tell you about Cho Chang! Cho liked my Uncle Harry and they started to go out but she misunderstood that Harry was also seeing my mother Hermione Weasley née Granger. But really Harry was her friend and laughed in relief that it was only a little problem. Cho thought Harry laughed meaning he admitted it and thought it was funny so she stormed off crying. That's what I call a big bay. I almost giggled thinking how Varka can actually show her face to a Harry Potter relative.

"Fine then! I'll just call Albus to come here and we can study!" I spit out sending daggers with my eyes.

"Well, go ahead but only if you really want to hear some noises" He says smirking at the fact that he knew I was a complete saint.

I gasp and then I realize why I'm not surprised! I should have known this was going to happen. After all he was SCORPIUS MALFOY! THAT IDIOTIC BASTARD. YOU DON'T OW MUCH I FRIGGING HATE HIM!

Knock knock! Was all I heard in the utter darkness as I banged my fists heavily on the door. The door opened and Albus's head peeked out giving a questioning look at me.

"Rose aren't you supposed to be sleeping now?" he asks, "Oh wait. Wrong question. Aren't you supposed to be in you dorm right now?"

"Yes! Now are you going to let me in or not!" I ask feeling embarrassed.

I see out of the corner of my eye that Albus was going to ask about this and tease me endless about this one.

I push him out of the way feeling my cheeks flush even more.

"Okay, what's going on here? What did he do now?" He asks me and I continue staring at him until I finally poured it at ending my explanation with:

Who does he think he is?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's the next chapter!! I know it's two days late but I felt soo ill this week anyway finally updated and I hope you enjoyed it :)