Status: Completed

The Last Time the Rain Fell

New

His rough lips were placing kisses and bites along my skin as I moaned from where I lay beneath him whenever his skin made any sort of contact with mine.

“Stay quiet, Olive,” his deep and raspy voice began from where he hovered above me, slurring slightly due to the large amount of alcohol in his system that was nothing compared to what was flowing through my veins, “If your cousin hears us, he’s going to have Dallas kick my ass.”

I chuckled and nodded my head anyway, grabbing his chin between my fingers and pulling his lips to mine roughly as his tough fingertips pressed dark bruises into my hips.


“Fuck, not again.” I said to myself in my ‘morning voice’ as my big blue eyes slowly fluttered open, freeing me from the memories of the drunken night Eli and I spent together that I wasn’t sure if I wanted to remember or not.

I groaned when my eyes were finally fully opened and I noticed how bright it was outside of my window that still didn’t have curtains up. I pulled the heavy blanket up around my head and closed my eyes again, happy to see the darkness once more. My phone began to vibrate harshly from where it lay on my night table as it began the long process of waking me up and I pulled the blanket away from my face slightly to glare at it harshly through narrowed eyes, knowing that in a second or two it’ll be blaring music to wake me up in time to go to school.

“I’m already awake.” I whined to myself even though I was the one that was not turning off the alarm, Cameron’s ears perking up slightly from where he slept beside me when he heard my voice once more.

“They say I’m up and coming like I’m fucking in an elevator.” Ed Sheeran’s enchanting and deeply accented voice continued to sing to me, prompting me more and more to move more than twelve muscles and get myself out of the warm bed that was beneath me.

“C’mon baby,” I began, talking to my phone, as I pressed my finger to the screen of my phone and clicked ‘Snooze’ with a sigh, “We both know I’m not getting out of bed anytime soon.”

Even though I was wide awake I didn’t want to make even the smallest attempt to move from my bed, Ed Sheeran still singing to me through the speakers of my phone and trying to tempt me. I buried my head into my pillow, feeling Cameron stir slightly from where he was beside me.

“Olivia…” my mom’s voice trailed off as she walked into my room in a vain attempt to wake me up and get me out of my bed, already knowing that this would be our new morning routine.

“Go away, my baby is singing to me.” I said with a whine, debating whether or not I should even go to school today as Ed Sheeran’s voice began again.

“Well, I had no idea I was a grandmother.” she said to me in a tone that let me know she was rolling her eyes at my childish actions.

“I gave birth to Ginger Jesus.” I grumbled into my pillow as I held onto it tightly.

“Get out of bed, Liv! You’re going to be late.” she said as she

“I don’t want to go to school today.” I whined again, sounding like an obnoxious and spoiled seven year old girl having a temper tantrum.

“Get out of bed and get ready for school!” she yelled, patting her leg and calling Cameron to follow her out of the room.

I groaned and turned off my alarm with a sigh before getting out of bed and trudging over to the bathroom to take a shower, doing my hair and makeup once I got out in record time after getting [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62634059 dressed [/url].

“Oh, so you’re alive?” my mom mocked as I walked into the kitchen to see her sitting at the island with a cup of coffee in her hand.

“Isn’t it a little too early to be mocking your only child?” I asked her as I took a bite of the strawberry filled pop tart she handed me.

“Well, normally it would be,” she began as I sat down beside her, “But I figured since I haven’t seen you in a while I have some stuff to make up for.”

I rolled my eyes and finished off the sugary pastry in my hand that would end up giving me a stomach ache later in the day due to the high sugar content.

“Are you ready to go?” my mother asked as she slipped her small feet into her high heels.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” I grumbled as I followed her out of the front of towards her car.

“So,” she began once we were in her car and she started driving towards my school, “How are Adam and Drew doing?”

“Well, Drew dropped out of school and there’s a girl Adam likes.”

“Oh, yeah, your aunt told me about Drew dropping out a while ago.” she said with a slight frown on her flawless face.

I nodded my head with a sigh.

“You’re going to college right? Because I love you and you’re my only child but I have no problem kicking you out and replacing you with a rabbit if it comes down to it.”

I rolled my eyes before letting a chuckle slip out of my lips as I nodded my head.

“Yeah, I’m going to college.” I said to her, watching as she let out a sigh of relief.

“Oh, tell me about Adam’s new love interest.”

“She’s really nice. Her name is Becky, you would like her. She’s really religious and stuff but so far things are going alright with them.”

“Does she know?” she asked me, letting out a second sigh of relief when she saw me nod my head to answer her question.

When we were in front of the car, I gave my mom a quick hug before getting out of the car and walking into the school. I made my way to my locker and took out the books I needed for first period, noticing from the corner of my eye that someone was leaning against the locker next to me.

“Hey Eli.” I greeted with a smile on my face, knowing that it was him without even having to look over and face him directly.

“How did you know it was me? I was planning on doing that whole sexy boyfriend thing that guys always do in movies.” he said with a whine, one of my eyebrows raising at the word ‘boyfriend.’

“I’m sorry, I must have some bullshit left over in my ear from the last time we talked,” I began as I watched him roll his eyes at my sarcastic tone, “Did you just say ‘boyfriend’?”

He nodded his head with a smirk on his lips and I scoffed as I closed my locker, looking up at him a moment later after walking closer to him so that there was barely any space between our bodies.

“I don’t remember agreeing to that.” I said to him in a playful tone.

He leaned closer to me, his lips pressing to mine softly in a way that greatly differed from the drunken night we spent together. Our lips moved together slowly and when he pulled away there was a blush on my cheeks that matched the smile on my naturally pink lips.

“Well, Olivia Torres,” he began as he placed a hand on my cheek, cradling my face slightly, “Will you do me the extreme pleasure of being my girlfriend?”

“I don’t know, it’s all so sudden.” I said sarcastically through fake cries that earned a roll from his green eyes before he leaned closer to me and placed another kiss to my full lips.

“You are so much more attractive when you’re not saying something sarcastic.” he muttered against my lips before kissing me again, something that was earning the attention of quite a few people passing us by.

“You know you love it.” I said, wrapped my arms around his neck with a smile on my lips.

“I have to admit that I do.” he replied when he pulled away from me, his forehead resting on mine.

I felt like I could stay there for hours, my blue eyes melting into his green ones as our arms were wrapped around each other small flushes of pink graced both our cheeks. I slowly got on the tips of my toes since he was a little taller than me to place another kiss on his lips nicely shaped lips. I was a second away from him when we both heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. We both disentangled ourselves from each other slightly before looking in that direction to see Clare standing there with her hands crossed over her chest and an angry expression on her face that reached her blue eyes.

“What is going on here, Eli?” she asked him, purposely ignoring me and glaring at the green eyed boy in question.

“I was just giving my new girlfriend Olivia a kiss. Why? Do you need another demonstration?” he said in a cocky tone that made my eyes widen slightly as I felt the blush on my cheeks darken.

“Your new girlfriend,” she began in a shocked tone as her eyes darted to me briefly, “I’m your girlfriend Eli!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment subscribe and recommend. I"m not sure how many more chapters of this story there will be, but I guess we'll see. Please give some of my other stories a try and also check out my best friends stories. All links are below.

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr and Twitter

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.