Status: Not sure about this, but I'll see where this goes

I'm Still Human

Chapter 3

Ivan's POV

I woke up to find that Randy wasn't in the room. I panicked because that kid was my responsibility and he can't just run off like that! I run out the room and into the living room to find Randy in the living room watching TV with Matt, while eating a Pop tart.

" Good morning guys", I muttered.

" Good afternoon Ivan", Matt corrected.

I looked at the clock, and it was 12:45 p.m.

" Whoops, well Good afternoon guys", I greeted them once again

I went into the kitchen getting a Yellow Gatorade and a Brown sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart, my favorites. I then went back into the living room sitting next to Matt on the couch.

" So, what have you guys been doin all morning?", I asked, because I was surprised that Randy wasn't filming.

" Well, I interviewed Matt earlier", Randy told me.

" Oh really, and what did Matt have to say", I quirked my eyebrow.

" You don't need to find out, until the whole thing is done", Randy smirked at me, little bastard.

" That bad huh?", I joked.

" Oh c'mon, you think I'd trash talk you in front of a camera", Matt turned to me.

I shrugged," You do it in front of my face so yeah"

He slapped me on the back of my head and continued watching TV.

" So, when does that party start?" Randy looked up at me.

"I dunno know, lemme check", I pulled out my phone and checked Facebook for the time.

" Party starts at 8, ya goin' Matt?", I asked my brother.

" Yeah, me and the guys'll be there", He confirmed.

I nodded," Cool beans. so uh Randy, whaddya wanna do til then?"

He shrugged," Doesn't matter to me, wanna hang at the mall?"

" Sure, but for 7 hours?", I looked at the kid. I wasn't those type of people to go to the mall just because. If I had money, I would go to the mall, but when I don't have money, I just don't see the point of going.

" OK, so how about we play some Mortal Kombat, chat with people on Facebook, and get some footage?", Randy suggested.

" Aight, cool", I nodded.

*** 2 Hours Later ***

" I'm so kickin' your ass right now, I told you not to get Johnny Cage", I taunted Randy.

" Shut up bro! Johnny Cage kicks ass, it's Raiden that sucks", I retorted.

I scoffed," Are you fucking kidding me? Raiden is an original character, Cage is just a mutated pretty boy"

" Whatever dude, let's see what's goin on,on Facebook", Randy changed the subject.

I opened my laptop and logged into my Facebook. I saw Randy had the camera, ready to get some footage.

" Damn, I got like 30 notifications!", I exclaimed.

" Holy shit, when was the last time you logged in?", Randy asked, eyes wide with amazement.

" This morning", I stated simply. This wasn't really new to me though.

The notifications were mostly people writing on my wall about seeing me at the party and what not. I saw a message and clicked on it. It was from Candice.

' Hey, so are u goin to the party?'

' Of course babe, when have I ever turned down a party ;)'

' Alright then, see u there ;)'

I then had another message, but this one was from Toni.

' Can't wait to see u at the party :)'

I smiled. I tried to convince myself that she was just trying to be friendly, but I knew that wasn't the case.

I sent back ' And I cant wait to be there :)'

" You are one lucky son a bitch", Randy observed looking over my shoulder with the camera still in his hand.

" Why do you say that?" I asked.

" Hello, you have two of the hottest girls in school talkin' to you", He stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

" Okay first off, there are a bunch of other hot girls and second, they aren't hot... they're gorgeous", I explained to him. I respect those girls enough to define them as more than hot. They're women, not cheeseburgers.

" Hot or gorgeous, they still like you", He pointed out.

" I know Toni likes me, but there's no way Candice still likes me", I objected. We broke up with each other a long time ago, it was mutual, or was it? I mean, we fool around sometimes, but it's harmless.

" Dude, are you stupid? She's head over heels for you", He argued

I crossed my arms over my chest," Oh yeah? and how do you know that?"

" Y-you can just t-tell that she s-still does", He said nervously.

I got suspicious," Randy, what did she say in that interview?"

" N-nothing,bro. Just forget I said it", He tried to dismiss, but I wasn't having.

" What the fuck did she say Randy?", I grabbed him by his t-shirt.

" It's confidential, until the film is done",He stood his ground. Tough Kid.

I let him go," Alright, but I'm gonna find out, whether you tell me or not"

I'm gonna find out if Candice still has feelings for me.

*** 7 p.m. ***

I showered and did my essential routine, put my hair in a bun, then got dressed. I checked on Randy and he was already dressed.

" How long is the drive to Toni's place?", He asked as we got in the car.

" Bout 30 mins, so we could probably get some footage.", I suggested. He nodded and took his camera out.

" What's up guys, still in Day 3 of I'm Still Human, what's goin on right now Ivan?", He turned to me.

" Ya know what it is, bout to go to this party at Toni Vasquez's house. It's. About. To. Go. Down!", I yelled.

" So what is it you like most about these parties Mr. Sanders?", He asked.

" What's not to like? Pretty girls, hot guys, all the alcohol you can drink, all the coke you can sniff, aha, just kiddin' guys. But there are pretty girls and hot guys and alcohol.", I joked.

" Aha, I know that's right, if you ever wanna see some beautiful women, come to California or New Jersey", Randy laughed

" I must admit, there are some hot people in Jersey", I admitted

He laughed, " This is my first high school party, so Ivan here is gonna show me the ropes, ain't that right?"

" Oh, of course. If you've ever heard Asher Roth's song " I Love College", you know the rules. Number One. Never pass out with your shoes on, they will get stolen. Number Two. Don't leave the house till ALL the booze is gone. Number Three. Don't have sex if she's too gone. And Number Four. When it comes to condoms, put two on. And I like to add one, never put your drink down, there are some dangerous people that come to these parties", I explained to him.

He looked at me," How would you know about such things like that?"

I might as well tell it," Well, when I was 14, I went to this party. I had a soda, then I put it down for like 2 minutes, I drink it again. The next thing I know, I'm awake, naked, with bruises all over my body. Come to find out these guys from the Hills slipped roofies into my soda, raped me, then beat me up"

" Ya didn't have to confess that"

I shrugged," Yeah, but, I'm over it. It was good to get it off my chest".

" How many people knew about this?", Randy asked.

" Ya know, my family, the guys, Jared, Ace, and Candice. Just close friends of the family. No one in school knew", I parked in front of Toni's place, where many other cars, including Matt's, were.

" You ready to have the time of your life?", I smiled at the naive teen.

" Fuck yeah!", He yelled.

We get in the house, and let me tell you, this place is packed. We see Salem at the keg gettin' beer, so we walk over to him.

" Hey bro, 'sup Ivan", Salem greeted.

" 'Sup Salem, you just got here?", I asked grabbed a Miller

He nodded," Yup, so hows the documentary comin, you're not tired of Randy following you around yet?"

" Nope, he's an alright kid", I nudged Randy.

" I'm only one year younger than you", I pointed out.

" Yeah, but do you know how much time is in one year? I had a bunch of time ahead of you", I tried to win this predicament.

" Yeah, whatever, hey isn't that Jared and Ace over there?", Randy nodded over to the couch and it was indeed Jared and Ace talking to Candice, and she look so awesome in red, let me tell ya.

I walked over to the trio and looked at Candice.

" Hey Candice", I smiled at the vixen.

She smiled." Hey Ivan, glad you decided to show up".

Jared was tired of being ignored I guess cus he spoke up," So, you're just gonna ignore us, is that it?"

I looked at him, " Yup, you guys missed two days, with no explanation!"

" Last time I checked, I didn't have to check in with you!", Jared argued.

" I would tell you if it was me!", I told the raging brunette

" Yeah, well that's you! I myself don't feel the need to check in with someone who's not my legal guardian", He shot back.

" My bad if I thought we were best friends", I lowered my voice.

His look softened," We are, but Ives, I don't think I should have to tell you my whereabouts every second. I'm clean now". Let me explain, for about two years, Jared was addicted to coke and heroin. He finally got clean and sobered up. He's made great progress, I'm just scared it could happen.

" I know man, I'm just worried, ya know", I held out my hand as a way of saying sorry, he took it and yanked me into a hug.

We let go and I went to go get another beer. As I was walking back, I bumped into a hard figure. I looked up to see Brian. To be honest, I always had a crush on Brian, and it hasn't really faded away. I'm kinda ashamed, because Ivan Sanders doesn't get crushes, he gets crushed on.

" Hey Syn, what's up", I greeted the heavily tattooed teen.

" Nothin' ya know, just hangin, whats up with you?", He looked around the room, then at me.

" Same here, I was just hangin' with the crew, where's Matt and the other guys?" I looked out into the crowd of people to see if I could point them out.

" They're outside by the pool chattin' up chicks", He told me. Figures, that's where I get my lady killer attitude from.

I nodded and continued walking towards the group.

" Hey what took you so long?", Randy asked me as I sat down in a chair next to the couch. That douche is still filming

" My bad, I bumped into Brian", I answered.

Jared smirked," Did you bump into Brian, or did you bump into Brian?"

" Shut the fuck up", I glared at Jared.

" I'm confused, am I missing something?", Randy looked confused

" Ivan here has had a crush on Mr. Synyster Gates for quite some time now", Candice teased.

" Oh shut up, it's nothing serious, now let's stop talking about it", I dismissed.

I almost forgot that I had to talk to Candice," Hey Candi, can I talk to you for a second?"

She looked at me before nodding, I grabbed her hand and led her into the guest room. I've been in this house a bunch of times to know where everything is.

" So, what'd you wanna talk about?", She asked looking around the room.

" I'm not gonna beat around the bush with this, do you still like me?", I asked straight up.

She looked taken back," Where'd you get that idea?"

I didn't wanna rat Randy out," I was just wondering, I mean, we always fool around and shit. I was just wondering if you still had feelings for me"

" I'm not gonna lie, I do still like you, but I know we're not gonna get back together", she admitted.

" How do you know that?", I interrogated coming closer to her.

I could see she was getting nervous," B-because I know how you are. You'll eventually find someone else, and when it doesn't work out, you fool around with me"

" Well, how about I just fool around with you and only you", I smirked.

" Are you hinting at what I think you're hinting at?", she raised her eyebrow.

" Will you be my girlfriend... again?", I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me.

" Yeah", she nodded. We both leaned in, and when our lips touched, I felt great. Our lips moved in sync and I could hear our heartbeats together as one.

Randy's POV

I was walking around with my camera in hand, gettin' ready to interview some people. I saw a trio of guys. I walked up to them.

" Hey what's up guys, do you mind if I ask you some questions?", I approached.

The blonde guy asked," Sure, what about?"

" About Ivan Sanders, but first can I get your names?"

They looked at each other and nodded.

" Well, I'm Joseph", the blonde introduced

" I'm Craig", The guy with black hair greeted.

" And I'm Kenneth, but call me Fabian, that's my last name", The dude with brown hair informed.

I nodded," My name's Randy and I'm just gonna ask some simple questions. Alright, whaddya guys think about Ivan?"

Craig answered," That dude is funny as fuck! I remember at this one party, he took the DJ's mic and just started belting out the lyrics to My Heart Will Go On, then threw the mic in the DJ's face and called him a Disc Disgrace. " He laughed.

" I must admit though, I admire his women and guy skills. I bet he's never alone on Saturday nights", Fabian raised his Solo cup.

Joseph nodded in agreement," He always has someone on his arm, that's for sure. Especially that Candice chick"

" Alright, so do you guys have any beef with Ivan?", I asked.

They shook their heads at this.

" Nah man, Ivan's a pretty chill dude. We've known him since like 6th grade. I mean we never really hung out with him, but from like, what we've witnessed and being around him at school and at parties, he doesn't like to get into any physical shit. Unless you insult him or anyone close to him." Joseph explained.

" Yeah, like that time that dude Darren said that his brother's band was trailer park shit. Yo, he punched the shit outta him!", Fabian told.

" But it wasn't like that time when those girls jumped Candice. Man, he went ape-shit. He beat each and everyone one of those girls up.", Craig remembered.

I knew Ivan was violent, but shit!

" I think that'll be all guys, thanks", I said and they nodded saying it wasn't a problem.

I looked for more people to interview, spotting a blonde named Sheri standing next to her best friend who I knew was named Gabrielli.

" Hello ladies, mind if I ask you a few questions about Ivan Sanders?", I greeted.

Gabrielli's eyes lit up, while Sheri scowled.

" Oh my gosh, Ivan is so cute!", Gabrielli gushed

" Ivan's a jerk", Sheri thought otherwise.

" Why do you say that?", I asked

" Because one night, we had sex and he promised me he'd call me. He never did. And when I confronted him about it, he said that his phone broke. Then I saw him texting in class!", Sheri cried out.

" Well, I've never slept with him, but I heard he's great", Gabrielli informed.

A voice came behind me," He is, he can do wonders with his body".

I turned around to find a pale, blue eyed girl smirking.

" And you are?", I asked to the mysterious girl.

" Oh sorry, I'm Genevieve." She introduced.

" Well hello Genevieve. I see you also know Ivan", I guessed.

" Oh yeah. I know Ivan. I know Ivan real well", She smirked

" How many times have you slept with him", I interrogated.

" I see you like to get right to it. I slept with him 5 times", She stated proudly." How about you Sheri?"

" Once", she frowned," He was my first"

Oh shit, I didn't see that coming. This makes him look like a real ass.

" I think that's enough. Thanks gals", I then walked away.

I sat down in a chair. I was sitting there for a few minutes, before I felt a presence beside me. I looked up to see Toni smiling at me.

" Hi Randy. I'm glad you could make it", she admitted.

" I'm glad I could make it too", I smiled at her

" So are you having fun?", she asked me.

" Ya know. This is my first high school party. I thought there'd be naked girls, keg stands, a fat guy dressed in a toga. But I'm not really having the time of my life. I guess I'm not used to being around a shit load of people", I confessed.

She laughed," This isn't American Pie Randy. Besides, if you wanna see all that, you should come over for my family's Christmas Party"

I laughed," Alright, I'll be there most definitely"

She giggled, I loved her laughs and giggles.

" So I'm gettin' kinda bored myself. Wanna go up to my room and just chill?", she offered.

I wasn't gonna pass this opportunity up, so I nodded. She took my hand and led me upstairs to her room. I wasn't expecting her room to look like it did. I thought her room was gonna be all pink and shit.

She must've read my mind because she said," Surprised? Yeah, most people are"

I nodded and sat on her bed. She removed her pink heels and turned on her TV which was playing Spongebob, I love this damn show. Toni sat down next to me laying back.

" Ya know, you can take your shoes off, my furniture isn't made of lava", she giggled.

I blushed, kicking off my shoes and layed back with her.

" I hope Spongebob is okay", she hoped.

" It's fine, I love this show", I assured her.

We were watching the show for like an hour before she turned to me.

" Randy, do you think I'm cool?", she asked.

" Of course I think you're cool Toni. As a matter of fact, I think you're cooler than cool. You're ice cold", I smiled.

" Did you really have to quote Andre 3000? Thanks Randy, I think you're ice cold too", she kissed my cheek.

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. We looked into each others eyes then leaned in and next thing I know, we're making out. I pull away, taking deep breaths.

" What's wrong?", Toni frowned.

" I thought you liked Ivan", I answered

" I did, but I realized that I have to move on. and I think you're really cool. Do you wanna go out sometime?", She asked.

I thought about this," You know what, yes. I would love too"

She smiled," Yay!" and kissed me. I could get used to this.

I heard someone barge in and I look up to see Allen and he looked pretty pissed.

" What are you doin' in my sister's room?", He fumed.

" We weren't doin' anything Al, just calm down", Toni tried to convince him.

" How was I supposed to know when you two are layed back on your bed like that. Plus the dude has glossy ass lips", She yelled.

" Maybe I don't like having chapped lips", I smirked.

" You tryna get smart?", He eyeballed me.

" I've been smart, I'm just getting here", I smirked some more.

He stomped up to me and grabbed me by my shirt," You might wanna watch who you get tough with"

" Put him down Allen", Toni was trying to pry his hands from me, but that made no progress.

" I think you should listen to Toni", I heard a familiar voice by the door. As soon as Allen drops me I see Ivan standing next Candice.

" And I think you should mind your own business", Allen glared at Ivan

"Seeing as you were just man handling my friend, I think it is my business", His fist were clenched at his sides, he was resisting the urge to fight.

" Yeah well, your friend was all over my sister", Allen pointed to me.

" How did you know that? Maybe they were all over each other", Ivan suggested

" Oh shut up", Allen stepped up to Ivan, til they were face to face.

" Make me", Ivan challenged.

That's when Allen pushed Ivan into the wall. Ivan retaliated by punching Allen in the face. They start goin' at it and I see Candice run downstairs. Toni is yelling at the two trying to stop them. I get the camera and start filming.

I see Candice come back, but with Matt, Jared, Ace, and the guys.

Matt's the first one to jump and pry Allen off, punching him in the face. The rest of the guys then proceeded to beat the shit out of Allen. Ivan walked up to me and Toni.

" You alright?", He asked me, concern on his face.

I nodded," Yeah, I'm fine"

He nodded and when he turned around, Allen was being carried outta the room.

" I think we should go now", He told me.

" Alright, bye Toni, I'll talk to you later", I smiled at her.

" Bye Randy, sorry about Allen", she apologized.

I nodded and we walked to the car. Once we got in the Buick, he turned and smirked at me.

" What?", I asked suspiciously.

" So, you and Toni?", He said.

" What about me and Toni?", I asked.

" You two together or what?" He questioned.

I blushed," I guess you could say that"

He smiled,"Ooh shit, Randy got some!"

I blushed even more," Shut up, so how'd it go with Candice?"

He smiled, still looking at the road," We're back together"

" Congratulations bro!", I patted his shoulder

I took out my camera," Ivan just told me that him and Miss Rider are now back together, ain't that cute? But anyway, you saw the fight, who do you think won? I think Team Sanders won!"

" Bitch you know who brought home the medal!", Ivan boasted.

" That's all for tonight, Day 3 of I'm Still Human is now over", I closed the camera
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 for you guys. Thanks to Bludgeoned.Brittany for being the only person who comments. I see you guys subscribing and reading, but I don't see you guys commenting. I hate silent readers! Be loud and talkative! So please comment, that'd be very helpful.

My favorite line would have to be -"I respect those girls enough to define them as more than hot. They're women, not cheeseburgers." What's yours?

So yup,

Love KayJay Biatches