Status: Not sure about this, but I'll see where this goes

I'm Still Human

Chapter 4

Randy's POV

I got up this morning and saw that Ivan wasn't in the room so I grabbed my camera, did my greeting for the 4th day of the documentary, and went into the living room.So I went into the kitchen and he was in there with Matt talking eating a Pop-tart. They noticed me and smiled at.

" Morning dude whats up?", Ivan greeted me.

" Nothin', just woke up. Why are you up so early? It's like 9 in the morning", I asked. Ivan likes to sleep in so I was curious as to why he was up and dressed at this time.

" I actually have to go to work. I work at Beach Music right here in Huntington with Jared. I work there every Sunday. Hermies need money too", Ivan laughed, as did Matt and I.

" Oh ok cool. Will I be able to film you today?", I raised my eyebrow.

He nodded," You should be. I mean, the boss man is pretty laid back so he won't mind. Just be ready in the next 30 minutes"

I nodded and went into bathroom, did what I had to do. I then got dressed into something comfortable. I walked back into the kitchen and got a Pop-tart, since Ivan didn't mind. He said and I quote," Dude, you're a guest. I may be kind of dick but I have manners".

I heard a knock on the door, I knew it was Jared so I opened the door and he walked in.

" Sup dude, where's Ivan?", Jared asked.

I pointed in the direction of the kitchen. He mumbled," Of course. Fucker is always stuffing his face". I laughed at this. I followed him back into the kitchen.

" Dude, are you ready?", Jared looked at Ivan.

He nodded," Yeah, come on Randy". We said by to Matt and got into Ivan's car, and I got into the backseat.

" So Ivan, how long you been working at Beach Music?", I asked pointing the camera to the front of the car.

" I have been working there for about a year and a half. I only work Sundays though. I work from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.. This dick gets to work from 9 a.m. till 3 p.m.", He answered nudging Jared. After 20 minutes we arrived to Beach Music. No one was there considering they just about to open. I never been to this shop, but from what I heard, it was pretty cool.

" Cool. What exactly is your job?", I asked.

" Well, Jared works the register, while I help the customers with what they need. I repair guitar strings, broken violin bows, and what not. On a good day, I might even play a song or two", Ivan smiled, I could tell he liked working here.

" Really, that's awesome dude", I admitted.

" Thanks. Sometimes, Candice stops by and sings songs with me. Maybe she'll come today", He winked.

I laughed at this.

" Oh, lemme introduce you to the owner.", Ivan led me into a office where a man sat at his desk. He looked very laid back like Ivan said he was. He looked up at us.

" Hey Ivan, who's you're friend?", He looked at me.

" Vlad, this Randy, Randy this the boss man Vlad Romano. No relation to Ray Romano", Ivan introduced.

He held his hand out and I grabbed it and shook it.," Nice to meet you Randy"

" Like wise Mr. Romano", I smiled.

" Please, call me Vlad. Mr. Romano makes me feel like my Aunt Karen, who by the way looks like Ray Romano", Vlad laughed as did Ivan and I.

" Yeah, he's filming a documentary of my life for our Media class. I hope that's alright", Ivan stated.

" Yeah, sure that's fine", Vlad waved us off.

We nodded and walked out to the front. There was only a few customers here. This should be a slow day.

Ivan's POV

*** 2 o'clock ***

I had been working for five hours and I was on a 30 minute break when I saw Candice walked in with both hand behind her back.

I raised my eyebrow," What's behind your back?"

She me gave a innocent look," Oh nothing, just a Big Mac and fries along with a Chocolate milkshake for my awesome boyfriend"

"Oh Candice babe, you are my savior. I love you so much, thanks", I beamed at her and took the food, and kissed her.

She giggled," No problem babe"

" You didn't get anything for yourself? You want some fries?", I offered

She shook her head," I already ate. You just eat up big guy. I thought up some songs for us to sing"

" Oh really? What songs?", I asked which a mouthful of Big Mac goodness.

" I thought we could sing 2 songs. Darling I Do by Landon Pigg and Lucy Schwartz and Young Folks by The Kooks", she listed.

I nodded," Alright that's cool, when my break is over we'll do 'em"

She nodded back.

When my break was done, we headed to the small platform in the middle of the store. That's when people started to crowd in, most people knew when me and Candice performed, that's what most came to Beach Music for. I saw Randy upfront with the camera in hand. I smiled at it and winked.

" Ok, so first me and Candice are gonna sing Darling I Do by Landon Pigg and Lucy Schwartz, if you've ever seen Shrek Forever After, you'll know this song", I grabbed a guitar and started to strum the song. ( Ivan-Bold,Candice-Italic, both-Underline)

Golden leaves, looked brown to me
the world had less color, without you

shapes in the sky, looked plain to my eye
the world had less color, without you


I know,
plenty of people with eyes closed,
they don't see you like I do
darling I do.


Notes on the keys,
meant nothing to me,
the world didn't sing without you.

Birds in the trees,
fell silent for me
the world didn't sing without you
without you


I know,
plenty of people with eyes closed
they don't see you like I do,
darling I do
darling I do
see you.


~pause~

I know,
plenty of people with eyes closed,
they don't see you like,
I know plenty of people with eyes closed,
they don't see you
like I, know,
plenty of people with eyes closed
they don't see you like I do
darling I do
darling I do
darling I do
I do
darling I do
darling I do

see, you.
.

Everyone applauded us and my smile was as big as ever. I loved singing, especially with Candice.

" Our second is Young Folks by The Kooks. Enjoy", Candice announced.

If I told you things I did before
told you how I used to be
would you go along with someone like me?
If you knew my story word for word
had all of my history
would you go along with someone like me?


I did before and had my share
it didn't lead nowhere
I would go along with someone like you
it doesn't matter what you did
who you were hanging with
we could stick around and see this night through


And we don't care about the young folks
talkin' bout the young style
and we don't care about the old folks
talkin' 'bout the old style too
and we don't care about our own folks
talkin' 'bout our own stuff
all we care about is talking
talking only me and you


Usually when things has gone this far
people tend to disappear
No one would surprise me unless you do


I can tell there's something goin' on
hours seem to disappear
everyone is leaving I'm still with you


It doesn't matter what we do
where we are going to
we can stick around and see this night through


And we don't care about the young folks
talkin' bout the young style
and we don't care about the old folks
talkin' 'bout the old style too
and we don't care about our own folks
talkin' 'bout our own stuff
all we care about is talking
talking baby me and you

and we don't care about the young folks
talkin' bout the young style
and we don't care about the old folks
talkin' 'bout the old style too
and we don't care about our own folks
talkin' 'bout our own stuff
all we care about is talking
talking only me and you


Usually when things has gone this far
people tend to disappear
No one would surprise me unless you do
.

I strung the last cord and everyone clapped for us.

" Thanks you guys. You were a great audience", I told everyone.

I got off the platform and headed over to Randy and he was just getting off the phone.

" Hey, I was just talking to Toni. She asked if you and Candice wanted to join us for lunch at Johnny Rockets after you're done working", He offered.

" Sure, why not. Hey Candice!", I called. She came over to us.

" Whats up?", She asked.

" You wanna go to Johnny Rockets with Randy and Toni after I'm done here?", I looked at my girlfriend.

She frowned, but smiled quickly after," Sounds fun, I'm in"

*** After work ***

I got in the house and took a shower. then got dressed. I walked in my room to see if Randy was ready. Randy had changed too, but he still had his camera.

" Dude, you're taking camera on the date?", I questioned, pointing at the camera in his hand.

He looked down at it," Yeah why not? I could get some good footage. You never know"

I let him be and we headed out and picked up Candice. Toni said she would meet us there, so I didn't have to worry about getting her. I pulled up in front of the diner and saw Toni waiting in front.

We got out the car and Toni ran towards Randy and jumped in his arms. What surprised me was that he actually caught her!

" Hey babe", Randy greeted his girlfriend.

" Hey, I missed you, even if I did see you yesterday", she giggled then kissed him.

She jumped down and turned to me and Candice, " Hey guys"

Candice and I said our hi in unison. We then went into the 50s oriented diner, which I loved, and sat down in a booth. The waitress named Kaylin took our order. We were so quiet you could touch the awkward and have sex with it. That's why I was so glad when Candice broke the silence.

" So Randy, how's the film comin' along?", Candice broke the ice.

" It's goin' great. I got some more interviews at yesterday's party", He answered.

" Oh really, what were people sayin' about lil' ol' me", I asked in a country accent.

Randy shrugged," Ya know the usual. ' Oh Ivan's so funny', ' Ivan's so hot and dreamy', ' His ego's bigger than his dick'"

We all laughed and made more small talk until our food came. I dug into my Bacon Cheeseburger before it even hit the table.

After eating, we headed out and I took Candice home.

As we were driving home me and Randy were just talking.

" Alright now a closing question: What do you like most about your life?", Randy asked.

I thought for a minute until I came up with an answer," I love that I have a group of people whether it be family, friends, classmates, or fuck even the customers from Beach Music to support me and accept me for who I am. And I love Candice, Jared, Ace,Toni, my family, and you for not judging and sticking around through my drama and shitty situations. I know I haven't know you long, but I love you man."

" Thanks man, I love you too", He smiled

I felt like such a girl right now. I don't usually feel like one, but when I do, I sometimes like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for the wait :(..

Thanks to MoMo_92 for commenting and recommending, I love and appreciate you, just as I love and appreciate my other readers and subscribers.

Like I said before,I see that you're subscribing and reading, but you guys need to give me more feedback than that. So please comment! I just eat that up.

I also two other stories you can check out, You Just Ain't My Scene and You're Just An Animal That I Caught. Soon I will be coming out with an original fic called I Don't Care, I Love It, so when that drops you can check that out..

My Favorite Line was-"I felt like such a girl right now. I don't usually feel like one, but when I do, I sometimes like it". Whats yours?

Anyway, I love you guys

KayJay Biatches