Status: This is the 1st time I have ever tried to put pen to paper for the stories in my head. Please provide feed back and comments it will help me to know if I am moving in the right direction and if I should continue. Thanks K

Embraces the Night

Chapter 15

“Master” shouted Slade.

“I’ve found Boethius’s bitch! She’s in a Hospital in Miami. She should be easy pickens.” Slade stopped speaking so he could listen for Master’s reply but heard none. He strolled through the cavern and went directly to Masters Chamber.

He raised his hand to knock on the door but stopped himself. He could hear the whip cracking and master sounded as if he was in the throes of passions.

Not good, not good thought Slade. Master was a hurting Miss Savannah again. Not good. When master gets to whipping and taking Miss Savannah he gets even nastier than his normal self. Maybe tonight, Slade thought isn’t the night to tell Master he found the bitch. No Master might punish Slade for not bringing her home already. No I will waits until Master slakes his blood lust on Miss Savannah then he will tells Master. Pity, I won’t get to fuck the pretty little human bitch’s brains out for a few more days. That’s okay I can waits. The pretty bitch will love what Slade does to her, not like what Master does to Miss Savannah. No the bitch is lucky master is going to give her to Slade. She will be very pleased with Slade. She would not like Master.

Slade crept into his customary corner and began to dream of what he was going to do with the bitch once she was his. He would have to spread the bitch’s legs and burying his manhood deep within her folds and pump hard to get himself to cum the first time. It had been too long since he’d had the pleasure of fucking a woman. Then once he was calmer he would pleasure her too while he was pleasured again.

He was going to squeeze and bite her hard pert nipples. He was going to lick her pussy with his long split tongue. She was going to love his tongue it would make her spill her juices in his mouth and he would lap them up. Then he would flip her over and shove his cock deep into her pussy while he fingered her asshole with his left hand. That hand had six very large fingers and oh what he was going to do with those fingers.

He would cum again then probably make her suck the juices off his cock till it was clean. If she sucked him really good he would probably let her rest for a few hours before he slammed his cock back into her pussy but if she was bad and he hoped she was bad he would skull fuck her then ram her pussy again. Just a few more days and Slade would have her.