Gone and Never Coming Back

Gone: Chapter Twelve

Cameron/Chris

I woke up to Cayden’s little frame staring over me with a bright smile. He was in his pajamas and had a book bag on his back. I was assuming Jada had dropped him off. He looked at me waiting for my eyes to fully open.

“Mom! You forgot to tell me Mr. Cameron was here.” He said cocking his head to the side and touching my face. “Is it really you?” He whispered into my ear. “Did you share the couch with mommy?”

I chuckled and sat up. “Yes kid!”

Aaliyah walked into the living room from the kitchen which was inches away. “Cayden leave him alone and go eat your cereal.”

“Is it fruit loops?” Cayden gave me a pound. “Cause if it’s that nasty Kix I ain’t eating it.”

“Well you better get to eating because it’s Kix little boy.”

“Mommy you know I hate that cereal.” He said in a babyish tone, trying to win me over. “Can I just eat some Fruit Loops?”

“No, Kix cereal is healthy.” She guided him to the dining room table. “I’m taking a shower Cameron, do you mind watching him for me?”

I nodded, and she disappeared down the hall. Once the close was clear I sat up and walked into the kitchen grabbing a bag of sugar.

“I know how to make it taste better, but you got to promise to be quiet.” I grinned holding up the sugar.

“Kix will always taste bad!” Cayden frowned.

“Just watch.” I poured a little sugar into his bowl and mixed his spoon around and looked back at him. “Taste it now.”

He rolled his lip out and raised his spoon to his mouth. After a few seconds of it being in his mouth he jumped. “This is good!”

I chuckled. “I used to do this all the time as a kid, a little sugar and you’re good to go.” I patted his back.

Aaliyah eyed us from the bathroom door shaking her head with a soft smile before saying. “Cameron you are a bad role model!” She giggled before shutting the door.

“Go get her!” Cayden insisted. “Get her good.”

I chuckled and rubbed his curls before taking off towards the hall way. I pulled opened the door to see one of Aaliyah’s legs steeping into the shower and pulling the curtain.

“Cayden!” She shouted.

“Cameron.” I corrected, shutting the door and looking at myself in the mirror. “Didn’t ask me if I wanted to take a shower.”

She chuckled. “Oh please!”

“I will come in there!” I shouted. “So you got a chance to say yes.” I said pulling off my shirt. “Five.” I dropped my shorts. “Four.”

Aaliyah snatched the curtain opened and covered her breast and vagina. “Cameron!” She chuckled. “Just leave.”

I pulled off my boxers and nearly slipped hopping in. She giggled and I pushed her against the wall grabbing her chin.

“You know I’m about to tear your shit the fuck up right?” I whispered into her ear letting the water slap our bodies.

She looked down and her eyes grew big, she kissed my lips and I lifted her onto my waist and penetrated inside of her. She gasped gripping onto my back and letting her head fall into my chest. I pounded deep inside of her hitting four steady strokes in the row. Four for how many years of hurt I had put her through.

“Ah, yes.” She whispered.

I knew she didn’t want Cayden opening the door and seeing me fucking the shit outta his mama, but she needed to let it all out.

“What?” I whispered continuing to fuck the shit out of her.

“Oh fuck!” She yelled. “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.”

“You haven’t had any shit like this a long time huh?” I said through clenched teeth. “You like the way Cam fuck you huh?”

She bounced up and down on me wrapping her hands around my neck. “I’ma cummmm.” She screamed out. “Ohhh daddy.”

“What?” I asked smiling and letting her release on my dick. I pulled out and her cum flew across the tub. “You like that shit.”

“Whatever.” She smiled pushing me against the wall and grabbed the loofah and body wash, squeezing some onto it and turning to me. “Now wash my back.”

I chuckled. “Your freak ass like back shots.” I grabbed the loofah from her and she turned around letting me scrub her.

“No.” She said kicking her foot up, and it missed my man hood.

“You better watch it.” I chuckled.

The door swung open and our voices seized, just letting the shower run and hopefully Cayden would go away. He lifted the toilet seat and sat down.

“Mommy, I have to do the number 2.” He held his stomach, and Aaliyah held her finger to my lips.

“Oh hunny.” She huffed. “Go on.”

I bit my bottom lip and Cayden grunted, and strained on the toilet seat. I covered my nose and Aaliyah giggled softly.

“Where did Cam go? Isn’t he in the shower with you?” Cayden asked.

“No he isn’t hunny.” Aaliyah said kissing my cheek. “Why do you ask?”

“He went off to the bathroom after I ate my cereal.” Cayden reached for the toilet paper. “He must be in there with you mommy.” Cayden flushed the toilet after wiping himself and walked off to the sink. “I’m done you can get out now mommy.”

I pushed her with a huge smirk, right before she pushed me back harder and I slipped on a piece of soap.

“Ah!” I yelled.

“Cameron!” She said hitting the shower off and hitting me. “Ugh you!”

Cayden jumped in glee. “I knew you two were in here! I heard Cameron curse.” He chuckled. “I thought you were crying, but I guess you’re okay.”

I covered my mouth trying to control my laughter.

“I thought you didn’t know your daddy mommy?” He questioned opening up the bathroom door. “Anyways I leave now.”

The door shut and I broke out into laughter wrapping my arms around Aaliyah safely and kissed her forehead. “I’m your daddy now.”

Aaliyah

I opened the door for Cameron to leave and there Jada was standing with a surprised look on her face. If looks could kill I’d be six feet below right now. I couldn’t believe I had continued this charade with Cameron, when she didn’t want me to.

Cameron looked up biting the inside of his cheek and running his hand across his head nervously. “Look Jada…”

“Don’t Jada me.” She said sniffing and wiping the small tear that had escaped her eye. “I can’t believe the nerve of you Aaliyah.”

I crossed my arms and looked at her. “I’m sorry Jada.”

“No you’re not.” She said looking straight at me. “You can get any man, and you pretend like you don’t want another man but you get with Cameron? The guy I’m in love with!” She screamed. “Fuck you both!”

She headed from the building stairs and there was a moment a silence until Cameron and I heard the door slam. He had his hands in his pockets and was staring down at his feet oddly. I didn’t know that Jada was in love with him, and if I did I would have never let myself like Cameron the way I did.

“You can go get her; I’m used to people leaving me.”

Cameron grabbed my chin. “I’m here to stay.” He breathed. “Only if you want me to though.”

I didn’t know what to say. If I said I didn’t want him to leave my life, I would be considered a bad friend but what about me? These days my happiness didn’t matter, because I was constantly putting others before myself. I’m tired of it.

“I don’t know what answer to choose.” I bit my lip. “I don’t feel like crying today Cameron.”

“Well should I hold you before you do?” He asked stepping closer to me.

I nodded. “Mhm.”

Cameron pulled me into a hug and leaned me against the building’s wall and kissed my forehead. “I know Jada’s your friend and all Aaliyah but I can’t give up on you, not yet anyways.”

“Not yet?”

He kissed my nose. “Not ever.” He then kissed my cheek. “I don’t want to let you go yet.” He kissed my lips. “Because you’re one and a million.”

I giggled. “Do you tell all your girls that?” I quizzed.

“Just about.” He joked. “Just about.”

“Yeah alright.” I poked his chest.

“It’s quite nice not to see you crying all the time.” Cameron chucked.

Cayden ran to the door. “She found her daddy!”

We both chuckled and I picked him up and kissed his cheeks. “I didn’t find my daddy Cayden, but I found somebody else.” I eyed Cameron.

“Well when are you going to find my daddy?” He asked with a serious expression plastered on his face. “Because I have to know him.” He huffed.

Cameron looked up and then at me. “Well were just going to have to find him for you.”

I nodded. Little did Cameron know that, that wasn’t even possible? There was no Chris to come back and be Cayden’s father and I refused to let another man do his duties. I looked towards Cayden and he leaned his head into my chest.

“Okay.” He mumbled under his breath with a frown. “Find him.”