Gone and Never Coming Back

Gone: Chapter Fourteen

Cameron/Chris

I wiped my eyes and looked across at her as she slept happily and soundly. I couldn’t believe what took place just moments before. She had called me Chris, while I was doing her shit like I used to do her shit. Stroke after stroke, kiss after kiss, she called me Chris. At first I was scared and wanted to stop right there, but she didn’t know what she was doing. I didn’t know what I was doing when I made one big ass mistake four years ago.

I stood up kissed her cheek eyed the clock, which read 3:36 AM, grabbed my jacket and headed for the door. I opened it locked it from the inside and closed it nice and slowly before walking out into the rain.

- - -

The feds, the Italians and the girl of my life needed me. I didn’t want them needing me because soon I had to be ghost. Somehow, someday though I was going to make it back to her.

As I exited the building and the rain poured, I think I felt tears streaming down my face and nowhere in the book did it say a man should ever cry. I wiped them quickly and raced towards my car.

I had no plans with my life, but convincing all my folks to change their identity’s and roll with me on this one, sounded very difficult but it wasn’t. They love me, their loyal and we always stick together.

I held the steering wheel with one hand and raised four fingers to my chest. This was the same gesture I had given Aaliyah five minutes ago. Four years. Hopefully if I did come back there isn’t too much damage control I had to do. Hopefully she isn’t married with kids, to some jerk.. But who was I to be picky?

I pulled up into the Italian spot parking lot and thought to myself before getting out of my car and going inside. It took all of me to walk in there and tell them I would be the man they needed. I had caused so much shit over here in their camp and it was only right I helped. I wasn’t a drug dealer, I wasn’t a runner, and I wasn’t even a killer. I was a fucking taker. So if you weren’t my boys, you needed to prepare to be taken from. Money, drugs, guns, cars, and girls are what I take. The Italians had to learn that eventually, and when they did; war broke out. That was the stupidest shit I’ve ever done in my life so far. I know some more stupid shit waiting for me too.

I got out of my car and raced out of the parking lot and into the restaurant, that looked deserted and in need of costumers, hopefully this isn’t a set up. The doors opened as soon as I enter and Alberto stood eyeing me with a smirk.

“So have you made your decision?”

“Yeah.” I mumbled. “It’s made.”

He tossed me a thick packet. “Those are all of your new identities” He laughed. “You’re now Cameron Lee.”

If I planned on staying anywhere near here, I had to change my look. I opened up the packets and looked back at Alberto.

“I didn’t know.”

“About?”

“Your daughter.”

“But you knew about my money, now get out!” He shouted. “I’m keeping these feds off of you, let’s not forget you’ve robbed the biggest bank in America.” He laughed. “Now take your ass on out.”

Aaliyah

It’s been 2 years since I had been moved from group home to group home. Nine years old. People kept telling me I was growing out to be such a beautiful young girl, with all the right assets. I didn’t think at nine years old I was supposed to have all this. You know breasts and butt. Today was the day new people came, every Thursday we had a new kid; maybe even more than one. I was hoping for the day one of them would become my friend. The girls here didn’t like me, the boys only liked to touch me and I was more than tired of being alone.

I and all the other kids watch the two new boys enter. One was really tall and looked about 16 and the other one looked around my age. I smiled and waved.

They were showed their rooms, and after a while I climbed the stairs to introduce myself. When I got up there the oldest one was sitting in the room with his head phones on, playing his Walkman. I started to turn for the door but he snatched them out and looked up at me.

“Yo, what you doing in here?”

“I stepped into the wrong room, sorry.” I muttered.

“Is that right?” He stood walking towards the door reaching over my head to shut it, while I was still inside.

“Yeah… We aren’t allowed to shut doors around here.” I forced out of my throat.

He looked at me biting his lips. “I’m new here remember?” He laughed. “You ever been kissed?”

“Never.” I said rubbing my fingertips against my left arm. I never have been kissed, in no way what so ever. But I guess that’s normal for a nine year old.

“Wow? You never been kissed? Don’t tell anybody.” He chuckled.

“Why?” I asked curiously before leaning against the wall which was once white. “Is that bad or something?”

“Hell yeah.” He laughed and pulled my wrist gingerly. “You want me to show you?”

“No.” I knew this all before, boys just wanted my goods. I learned that from the older girl here in the group home.

He pulled me closer and kissed around my ear. “It’s going to be fun.”

His tall slim body overpowered my small nine year old frame by so much. I couldn’t even see over his head, and any drop of light was nowhere to be found when he was staring down on me.

“I don’t want to.” I reached for the door and he yanked my arm back and pushed his face to mine kissing my lips. “Stop it.” He pushed me against the bed reaching for my jumper straps. “Stop!” I shouted. He covered my mouth with his free hand while the other reached for my private.

Boys weren’t supposed to touch me; I wasn’t supposed to be doing something like this. He needed to get off of me before I got hurt—The door swung open and the other new boy was staring down at us. “Get off her Tyler before I tell!” He yelled.

He looked back at him and pushed me and stood up. “You ain’t see shit Chris!” He yelled before racing out the room.

I let the tears slither down my soft pink cheeks and I laid there in a stiff motion. Chris; my hero walked towards me sheepishly and touched my cheek.

“I’m sorry he did that to you.” He mumbled. “My brother…”

I nodded and started to fix my straps. “I’m telling.”

“Don’t tell!” Chris shouted stopping me from standing from the bed. “Just don’t… He’s sorry. I need my brother.”

I pushed past him.

“I’ll owe you one.”

My eyes grew big. “Whatever.”

“Chris.” He reached for a hand shake.

“Aaliyah.” I grabbed his hand and shook it. “Can you be my body guard?”

He laughed and handed me a towel to dry my tears. “Are you going to pay me?”

“My allowance is 50cents a week.” I chuckled. “I’ll pay you ten cents a week.”

“That’s nothing!” He shouted. “Girl please.”

I smiled and wiped my eyes. “Please? You owe me one.”

“Fine! Only if I can call you Leah Beah, Sacajawea.” He grinned.

“Deal.”

- - -

We slapped hands and at the end of that we slapped wrist and then we bumped chests, and that became our handshake. When I started to really grow boobs we couldn’t do it anymore and instead it became kisses on cheeks, and then lips. He respected me, loved me and understood everything possible. After that day Chris and I became irresistible. He protected me from everything and helped me overcome my fears. He stayed by my side through everything and I fell in love with him.



“This is Cameron; you called at the wrong time. Leave a message at the beep and I’ll get back to you—Beep.”

I looked down at my desk and put the phone back onto the hook. It felt like he was avoiding me. After that heart racing sex, I can’t even begin to expect this but the signs were there. The only way he could be avoiding me if I sucked really badly, and he knew it since the shower sex and couldn’t deal with my Cob webs any longer.

Quite honestly I think I’m ready to face everything without Chris and my life and it’s time for me to be a big girl. I can’t really say I love Cameron but these past few weeks have been the best in four years. He reminds me of him so much. If I even dare brought up Chris and Cameron in one sentence I’ll be doomed crazy.

They really did have a lot in common, it was either he was a figurative of my imagination or just my soul mate; either way I hoped he didn’t go anywhere.

The door opened and there stood my assistant and a face that I thought I would never ever see again. Tyler Brown.

“This is your new client Mr. Tyler Brown.” My assistant Rita smiled before exiting. Tyler sat down and looked at me laughing.

“If it isn’t Little Miss Leah Beah Sacajawea” He chuckled.

I gulped and crossed my legs. “What can I do for you sir?”

“No what can I do for you? You still single? Is Chris still nowhere to be found?” He asked.

I bit down on my lip hard, how did he know about any of this? A smirk crept across his face and he moved in closer. “I can still give you what you little ass desires.”

“I’ll have you know I’m not a little girl anymore, I know what to do.”

He chuckled. “I just came to let you know that, Chris isn’t the good guy you thought he was… I’m the good guy! You need to know I’m the good one! He hasn’t done shit but lie his ass off to you.”

I stood up. “Get out of my office Tyler!”

“It is my pleasure.” He grabbed my hand. “Use your head Aaliyah, that’s all I’m saying. And when you use it you know where to find me.”