Gone and Never Coming Back

Gone: Chapter Fifteen

Jada

I looked at the text over and over and over before I decided I wanted to know the truth. An unknown number kept texting me telling me that I didn’t know shit about Cameron and he was someone else. Being the curious person I am, I logged onto my computer and found a software to find out about him.

I typed in his name and waited for it to load and I sat patiently in my seat. Hopefully he wasn’t some dangerous guy that I should stay clear from because I’m in love with him.

The screen loaded and documents on him popped up, I clicked the first one.

Cameron Lee Fake profile: TAKEN

It read in huge red letters. I bit my nails and tried to come up with an explanation. I hit the X and pulled up another document, it read Christopher Brown. The name sounded more familiar than anything, so I clicked.

Christopher Brown is still wanted for planning and undergoing one of the biggest heist to ever happen in the United States. He was said to have walked off the face of the earth right along with his Taker crew. Christopher Brown left behind his brother Tyler Brown and fiance Aaliyah Rome. Any information on Christopher Brown or any of The Takers, please call this number. 555-434-3563

“Bingo!” I grinned.

I had no plans on calling that number, I had no plans on telling butt hurt Aaliyah that her man was the one she stole from me the whole time. And I definitely had no plans on even giving Chris the hint of me knowing. One thing though, I was going to make Aaliyah wish she never did take him. She was so stupid that she couldn’t even look the damn guy in the eyes and see who he was all along. Now it was my turn to toss some more wool over her already closed eye lids and snatch Cameron right from under her nose. I was going to be in his life for the next eighteen years, I just needed a good ass plan.

I texted the unknown number. ‘I wanna have Chris’s child.’

They texted back immediately. ‘Ha, you are free to do as you wish with the information Ms. Donovan.’

“You don’t have to tell me once!” I grinned, talking to myself. “Don’t even have to.”

- - -

He walked inside and looked around. I didn’t know how easy this was going to be for me if it was going to be easy at all. Chris is in love with Aaliyah and I can’t change that no matter what I do, but I can change their relationship.

“Whats up?” Chris asked sitting on the edge of the couch. “You called me like twenty times.”

I undid the straps on my robe and watched it fall to the floor. I bit my lip and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked deeply into his eyes.

“I need you Cameron.” Of course I had to continue the Cameron act because I didn’t need him knowing I knew.

“Jada…” He said pushing me off lightly. “I can’t do this with you right now.”

“Please Chris, I just need you one last time!”

I didn’t know if Chris was stupid enough to believe I actually needed him one last time but this was all I could think of. When he lifted me off my feet I realized he was that stupid, but was he stupid enough to give it to me raw?

Aaliyah

“Mom did you see me!?” Cayden shouted jumping off the bench with his ice cream cone in his hand.

We had just left cold stone and now we were making our way home. Cayden had score 4 points in his first soccer game.

“Mom! Did you see me out there?!” He shouting asking for the fiftieth time.

“I saw you!” I chuckled. “And if you keep jumping off these benches and shit I’m going to be seeing you in a hospital, I cant afford.”

He laughed. “I’ll stop.”

We both walked along the sidewalk eating our ice cream and talking about the game today. He was so excited and I never felt any better, with getting him onto the team and all.

I looked up to see Tyler walking towards us and I called for Cay to slow down. “Cayden! Slow down baby.”

Tyler stopped in front of him not letting him walk past. “Your shoes are untied little man.”

I crossed my arms and glared at Tyler hard, hopefully he knew not to fuck with my child. He could fuck with me, but he couldn’t fuck with Cayden.

“Thanks.” Cayden bent down to tie his shoes and Tyler walked closer to me.

“You stop being stupid yet?” He asked looking from Cayden to me. “It’s about time you stopped being stupid.”

I pushed pass him. “Don’t fuck with me Tyler, please don’t.” I grabbed Cayden’s hand and continued my walk home. If he was planning on hurting me he needed to think again. What did I ever do to him anyways?

We arrived to the apartment and I guided Cay up the steps and inside. We walked down to my floor and I opened the door letting Cayden run inside. The first thing he did was kick off his shoes like always and then strip right before retiring on the couch.

“I hope you know you’re taking a bath.”

“I want a shower… Like you and Mr.Cam had.” He laughed reminding me of that day, he always reminded me.

“You’ll get a shower alright.” I said taking off my belt and whipping it against the couch playfully. “Up, up.”

He rose from the couch and stomped all the way to the bathroom. I turned to the door because a soft knock was at it. I opened it up and Cameron stood there looking at me.

“Hey.” I muttered.

He walked inside giving me a short hug and plopping down on the couch.

“Whats the matter with you?” I asked kicking my feet up onto his lap. “I missed you these past couple of days.”

Cameron leaned against the couch and looked me in the eyes. “I made a mistake tonight.”

“What mistake?” I asked biting my lip. “Are you okay?”

“I’m not okay Aaliyah, and I fucked up bad. I don’t wanna fuck shit up between us.” He said running his hands across his face. “I need to tell you something that can change everything, in seconds.”

“What?” I asked confused.

Cayden called from the bathroom. “I want a shower mom! You taking all day.”

“Hold that thought.” I smiled before hopping up and assisting Cayden in the bathroom. I ran him a bath regardless of what he wanted, poured a few bubbles in the tub and walked back into the living room to talk to Cameron.

“So what were you saying?”

“Nothing.” He said leaning against the couch and grabbing my hand. “Nothing Aaliyah.”

I nodded and shrugged off his strange, unusual behavior because we all could get like that at times. I thought this would be the perfect time to tell him about me.

“Well Cameron, there’s this boy… I fell in love with him at such a tender age and I thought that he loved me up to four years ago when he left unannounced. I always cry because I miss him and sometimes you remind me of him so much, and I can’t think what life would be like if he was here. My son doesn’t have a father and for a second I didn’t have anyone to tell me it’s okay until you came.” I caught my breath and laid my head against his shoulder. “You’re heaven sent Cameron, and you came at the perfect time. Please don’t hurt me, not yet… Please.” I glared him in his soft brown eyes, that were so familiar and heart wrenching.

“I won’t.” Was all he replied before giving me one soft tender kiss on the lips to be followed by Cayden’s ew’s.

“Ew!” He shouted laughing. “That’s nasty!” He covered up his private part and shivered from the cold water.

“If you don’t get a towel and stop snooping!” I laughed running my hand through Cameron’s blonde curls before getting up to assist Cayden.

“Mr.Cam’s back! Mommy you can take a shower tonight.” He said raising his eyebrows and scurrying down the hall leaving wet footprints.

I looked back at Cameron and he winked, letting me know it was a go.

Tyler

“So what do I have to do?” Bow asked me sitting down on the plush sofa I had in my house.

If getting people in Chris’s camp wasn’t the greatest idea I had come up with, I don’t know what was. Bow’s loyalty wasn’t shit since he was craving to see the woman in his life. I guess niggas would do anything for the woman they loved. Not Chris.

“I need you to fuck shit up for me.”

“What?” He asked confused.

Now Shad was the dumbest in the crew so I had to choose him, but I would have thought he had some type of sense. Maybe a few brain cells left.

“I want you to ruin some things in The Takers camp for me. I know ya’ll got a lot of heists going on. Sabotage them for me.”

“Sabotage them?”

“Are you fucking deaf?” I said standing up. “I can have Diamond murdered right now, it ain’t shit.”

“Alright, Alright, Alright! Chill Tyler.”

I laughed. “I thought so nigga.”

“I will, we got this big heist coming up I think I can do it.”

“You need to know you can do it.” I gave him a hard glare. “I want everyone to know the real Chris.”

“Alright… Why do you hate Chris so much anyway?”

“Get the fuck out, I’m done here! Have the shit done, and I’ll get you Diamond.”

Shad left and I leaned against the sofa reflecting on all the things in my life. Chris was always better, always the best but nobody knew him like I did. If only Aaliyah really knew what went down that day when I tried to hurt her.

- —

“I dare you to get one of these girls, anyone of them.” Chris said smiling as we walked through the doors. “She’s pretty.” He said eyeing the light skinned one with curly hair. She was really small and looked harmless.

“I bet you I can.”

“Nah don’t do it.” Chris laughed. “You can’t get her.”

“The bets on.” I raced off to my room leaving Chris there in awe. If he knew so damn much, I was going to fuck her and laugh in his face.