Temporary Bliss

Dorien Casanova~~Ryan Lochte

Dorien let out a groan of approval as she felt Ryan pepper her neck with kisses, it was almost too good to be true to be with someone like him. It was coincidence that Ryan looked her way when they arrived at London. She tried to savor the moment as her dainty hands trailed down his muscled back before gripping his sides with her nails when she felt him entering her.

She hissed at the sudden intrusion, when Ryan pushed her further into the mattress as he pounded into her, Dorien should have known that nothing was special between them. The way he treated her while they were screwing was the same way he treated her out in the real world. Her deluded mind thought otherwise.

As they reached climax, some of her blonde hair was matted on her forehead as the sweat trailed down her parted thighs. Glancing up with her innocent greyish blue eyes, she bit her lip before asking, "Do I have to leave now?"

Ryan chuckled as he shook his head, cupping her neck with his enormous hand he murmured on her lips that made her grow faint, "I'm not through with you yet." Once again, she was caught in his web and all of her conflicting thoughts were shattered as she caved in to her temporary bliss.