Feeling This

All Of This

“Good morning, beautiful.”I heard him whisper as he kissed my head.
“Morning.” I mumbled into his chest, determine to hide my face.
“Want some breakfast?”
“That would be wonderful.”
“I’m making you something, anything special?”
“No meat for me, please.”
“Good, I’ll be back in a bit.” He said and kissed me on the cheek before he left me alone.
“Holy hell.” I mumbled to myself and started to search for my phone.
Drew had tried to call me about twenty times after we left. I decided to give a her quick call so she wouldn’t be all too worried.
“Hello?”
“Hey Drew.”
“Rauri what came to your mind? You wander off with Dan Flint and don’t tell me. God do you even know how worried I was? You probably don’t. If you do that again I’m going to kill you.”
“You’re now my mom, Drew.”
“Does your mom care about what you do? No! But I do. Rou you’re my sister, we grew up together.”
“I know. Thank you. But I have to go.”
“Breakfast in Flinttown?” she chuckled.
“Yup and I can tell you that he’s one of the nicest guys I’ve met so far.”
“Tell me more?”
“While we were walking to his appartment he told me that it wasn’t cleaned up and when we came here it was totally cleaned up and he was trying to convince me that it was chaotic and I told him that our dorm room is chaotic and he wouldn’t believe me and it was just all cute and I never felt so safe in someones arms.”
“You slept in his arms?”
“Did you really think I wouldn’t? I mean…you know..”
“Oh Rou…just promise that you don’t do anything stupid, yea.”
“Pinky promise.” I smiled into the speaker and hung up.
“Is that true…what you just said.” I heard Dan smirk from the door frame.
“Oh…hey…” I blushed brightly “uhm…it was…”
“Rou...that’s…nice…” he said and scratched the back of his neck with a nervous motion “Breakfast?”
I nodded and he took my hand and led me down to the kitchen.
“That’s a lot.” I said with a sigh.
“Eat what you want.”
“I wouldn’t eat anything else.”
Dan chuckled in reply and we sat down to eat.
“How long do you need until you’re finished with studying?”
“Two more years.”
“How long are you already?”
“Almost a year now.” I answered quietly and took another sip of my tea.
“That’s nice.” Dan answered and smiled “What do you want to do when you’re finished?”
“Dunno…maybe start at some clothing label or something.”
“Sounds nice. Hey can…do you want to spend the rest of the day with me and come with me to meet my family?”
“Uhm..okay…but I don’t have any clothes here.”
“I thought you were studying here.”
“Nope…in Glasgow.”
“You’re scottish?”
“Actually I’m english, but yea.”
“And you come to London to see Blink?”
“My adoptive sister and I are on vacation here and that was a part of it.”
“How long are you here?” he asked with a blink of hope in his eyes.
“Three more weeks.”
“I’m not doing this always, but…give me these three weeks, to you know…get to know you…because I really, really like you.”
“Dan…I’m not looking for anything right now…I’ve been through this and it sucks. I don’t want this anymore.”
“What do you mean?”
“Fall in love. I don’t want it...”
“Let me convince you that it’s worth it. If I don’t make it in three weeks, you will never hear of me again.”
“Even if you can’t convince me, I couldn’t stand the thought of not hearing of you.”
Dan smiled lightly “So you’re giving me a chance?”
“Maybe.”
“Fine then I’d suggest that you go and shower and then we’ll go out and do something.”
This was going to be weird. I didn’t know if I wanted this. If I actually wanted to be in a relationship again.
I slipped under the shower and washed my hair and body with Dans stuff. I let the cold water run over my body, letting it bring me back to life.
When I was finished I wanted to dry my body, but I couldn’t find any towels. I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom and started to search for towels, but they were nowhere to be found.
“DAN!”
“What is it?” he said and opened the door “Oh…”
I chuckled awkwardly “I couldn’t find any towels.”
“They’re in the board under the sink, but this isn’t a bad sight as well.” He said with a smirk.
I was desprately trying to cover my body with my arms.
“I’m gonna get you one.” Dan smiled and walked to the bathroom. He returned with a towel in his hands and came over to me “Let me do that for you.” he lifted the towel to my chest and started to rub over my body. His strong hands gently dried off my body.
He slipped his hands down to my hips, on his way down he planted a soft kiss on my belly. He dried my legs and lightly massaged them as he did so. A subtle moan left my lips.
When he had finshed drying me off the tossed me another towel “Take what you want, somewhere must be some of my sisters clothes as well. There’s a hairdryer next to the sink and I think my sister has left some make-up here when she was here the last time.” Dan said with a smile.
“Thank you, Dan.” I smiled lightly.
“Thank me after tonight.” He smiled in reply and left the room again.
What did he mean with that?
I shook it off and went to style my hair. When I was finished I searched through his closet to find something I could wear.
I ended up with one of his Drop Dead sweaters and a pair of skinny jeans of his sister he had given me.
“As I said earlier you look way better in my clothes than I do.” Dan said with his arms crossed in front of his chest.
“Stupid head.”
“Come on,I thought that I could show you some nice things in London and then we could buy you something for tonight.”
“You don’t need to buy me stuff, to convince you that you’re nice.”
“I don’t do this to convince you of something, I do it because I like you, yea and as a first step we’re gonna move you and your sister out of that hotel.”
“Why?” I asked with a chuckle.
“Because I want you around me. That’s why.” Dan answered and took my hand.
We walked towards a nearby Starbucks and ordered something to drink before we walked to the hotel.
I had just picked up my key and joined Dan at the elevator when Drew stromed off the second one.
“Drew where are you going to?”
“Mom wants me home for whatever reason, said you could stay.”
“Guess she found out that you’re…” I said quietly.
“Don’t say it. DON’T.” Drew snapped in reply.
“Okay whatever.”
And then she stormed off completely.
“Woah…that was awkward.” Dan said in shock.
“It was…it really was.” I replied and ran my hand trough my hair.
“You wanna talk about it?”
“Maybe later…I just want to get out of this hotel room now.” I said and smiled up at him.
Dan smiled a satisfied smile and we stepped onto the elevator.
Fuck I was already starting to fall for him.
I led Dan to the room and he helped me with my stuff.
“Two suit cases, for three weeks?”
“I wanted to be prepared.” I faked and offened look.
Dan just smiled in relply and picked up one of the cases “I think that you’ll be coming back with more than that what you left with.”
“Whatever you think, Daniel.” I said extra serious.
“Let’s get these two home.” he said and grabbed my hand.
I checked out and we made our way back to his apartment.
Dan gave me an exclusive tour of London, with all the things he thought I needed to see, including the London Dungeon.
“I hope that you’re not getting scared easily.”
“Are you kidding me? I love this shit.” I laughed pointed towards the entrance.
“Alright.”
I think Dan was more scared then I was. Actually I was laughing at some of the actors, because they were acting quite rediculous.
“So do you take every girl to your mom a day after you met them?”
“Maybe I do that and she’s already used to the mass of girls I bring with me.”
I smiled lightly and let him take his hand into mine.
“Do they know that you’re bringing me?”
“You’re a surprise.”
“I hope your mom likes surprises.” I smiled lightly.
“Hope so as well.” He srugged.
We wandered through various stores trying to find something I could wear.
I tried on a beige dress with a lacy skirt.
“Oh…damn…you look good.”
“What ever you think.”
“Can you stop denying that you are beautiful?”
“Can you stop telling me that I am?”
“I won’t until you start to believe it.” He smiled at me, fully knowing that it would annoy me.
I sighed heavily “Do you think this will work?”
“Of course it will. It will work very well. Now come on we still have to pay this and then we should spend some more time together…”
I wasn’t quite sure why he was doing all this.
In the end I was nothing more than a usual fangirl he met at a concert, nothing all to special. But somehow this was different.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is the 2nd chapter
thanks for the comments:
Hello Cold World and Ned Flanders

and for those who asked the girl on the picture i used for Rou is Johanna Herrsted :)

Outfit