Feeling This

Up All Night

“Rou are you ready?” I was still standing in front of the mirror, looking at my appearance.
I wasn’t used to wearing dresses and look fancy anymore.
“I’m there in a bit.” I replied and picked up the purse from the bed. I took a last look in the mirror before I joined Dan by the door.
“I told you that you would look great.” Dan smiled and opened the door for me “Did you pack something you can wear tomorrow?”
“Did.”
“Good then let’s go.”
“Why are we actually going there?” I asked as we were leaving London.
“It’s my sister birthday. Don’t worry I got her something.”
“Good. Do you think they will like me?”
“Of course they will…you’re a really nice person and if you’re being yourself tonight it’s gonna be fine.”
Yes I was nervous and I had all right to be.
Not only I was meeting Dans mother and sister for the first time, but also I only knew his for a good day.

“And there we are.” Dan parked the car and came around to help me out. We walked towards a pretty big house with neatly trimmed lawn and flowers in front of it.
“This is huge.” I said quietly.
“It’s only huge when you see it for the first time. I grew up here so I’m used to it.” Dan linked our hands together and we walked towards the front door.
Before he could even lift his hand to knock on the door someone opened it from inside.
“DAN!” she screamed and pulled him into a close hug “Oh my god I missed you.”
“I missed you too Sarah. If you would.” She let go of him and turned towards me “This is Rou. I met her at the concert I was at.”
“Nice to meet you. I’m Sarah, Dans sister.”
“Hi, nice to meet you, too.” I said with a little smile.
“Come in you two. I think that mom will be super excited to meet you.”
“Sarah calm down a little, okay.” Dan said with a little twitch in his lips, making him look more attractive than he already was.
“Sorry it’s not that you always bring such a gorgeous girl home. If you bring one.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Come on. Can you stop arguing at least once?” a woman, i guessed who was his mother, chimed in.
“Happy birthday.” Dan said and handed Sarah the paper bag he had with him “That’s from us.”
“Thank you.” she said and hugged both of us.
“And now Dan introduce me to your friend.” His mother said.
“That’s Rou as I already told Sarah I met her at the concert.” Dan explained.
“That’s nice. Nice to meet you Rou, I am Dans mother and you could have told me that you’re bringing a guest.”
“Nice to meet you too, ma’am.” I answered, trying to be as polite as I possibly could, without loosing my face.
We sat down around the table and I helped Sarah and their mother serving the food.
“So Rou how old are you?” Dans mother asked
“I’m 20, turning 21 this December.”
“Are you studying or working already?”
“I study design in Glasgow.”
“That’s quiet far away…what were you doing in London?”
“Me and my sister were on vacation, but she had to leave early.”
“How old is your sister, if I may ask?”
“She’s as old as I am, but we’re not twins. I’m the awkward adopted sister.”
“I don’t think you’re awkward.” Dan chuckled.
“I’m really awkward, wait until you see it.” I smiled and picked up a piece of vegtable with my fork.
Dan smiled lightly.
Something in my heart jumped.
Something changed in that moment.
And suddenly I wasn’t so scared anymore. Actually I felt quite home here. I felt wanted and letting Dan in felt like a possibilty.
After dinner I help Sarah cleaning up the kitchen.
“Rou I…wanted to thank you.” she started.
“Thank you?” I didn’t really know what she wanted.
Sarah chuckled lightly “Usually Dan and I would have a stupid argument about something, but tonight we didn’t and I think it’s because Dan is happy. The way he was smiling and just his whole appearance today. I know you’re only with him for a day, but you make him happy.”
I flashed her a little smile “Thank you…I didn’t know that I had sucha big effect on him.”
“I wouldn’t have guessed that as well….but whatever makes Dan happy, makes me and mom happy.”
“Thank you…I guess.”
“Come on, we should join mom and Dan again.”
I sat down next to Dan.
“Dan told me that you’re only three more weeks in England. What if you and Dan come together in that time and you have to leave?”
“If that happens we will have to find a way, because I wanted to finish stuyding and when I’m finished I will come back. I don’t want to stop my dream. I think Dan would understand that.” I answered and looked over to Dan.
“Of course I would…I wouldn’t want you to give up your dream for me.” he answered and gave me a reassuring look.
“That’s nice. I think that it’s important that you can live without Dan if you have to.” His mother replied.
We stayed with them for another hour before Dan said that we would go to bed.
“Even if it doesn’t seem like it, I think my mom likes you.”
“I thought she hated me. Like that question about uni. I thought she was expecting me to say that I would leave and sit by your side all the time.”
“I wouldn’t want such a girl.”
I slipped off my heels and tried to unzip my dress, but I couldn’t reach the zipper “Dan could you help me with my dress?”
I felt him pull down the zipper and ran his hands over my back. He pulled the dress over my head and throw it across the room.
“Will you only tease me again like you did earlier?” I said under my breath.
“Maybe.” I felt his hot breath on my neck.
He started to softly suck on my neck, while his hands roamed my body.
“Take that as a promise, when were back home, were gonna finish this and you won’t regret the wait.” He said with a husky voice.
“I hope that it’s worth waiting.” I answered and untangled myself from his arms.
Dan just smirked at me, as he started to strip himself down to his boxers.
I pulled out a shirt of myself that I had packed in earlier, before I snuggled under the covers next to Dan.
“I hoped that you enjoyed this at least a bit.” Dan said quietly.
“Was better than I expected it, though it felt a bit awkward to be here and not really knowing you and suff.
“But you did quite good.” Dan smiled at me.
I flashed him a little smile and leant up to kiss his cheek. Dan pulled me closer to his chest.
I fell asleep soon after, but different most of the times I remembered my dream.

“Mommy when are we there?” I whined.
“Honey I know we’ve been driving for some hours already, but it really isn’t much longer.” Mom replied.
I was terribly bored and this drive was already too long.
“Rou when we’re home I’m gonna buy you an ice cream.” Daddy said from the drivers seat.
“Thank you, daddy.” I smiled.
“James.”
“And we’re gonna go to the cinema.”
“Can we watch Monster Inc.?”
“James!”
“Of course and then we’re gonna eat fish’n’chips.”
“Oh my god, James, that guy is driving our side of the street.” Mom suddenly yelled.
Dad tried to get the car out of the way. He moved the car onto the other side of the street, but there were also cars.
It got really loud and everything moved so fast.
I was pushed into the front seat.
My head hurt.
Mom was crying and dad was screaming.
I was crying.
Then it was quiet.
My head was bleeding.
“Mommy? Daddy?” I said with tears in my eyes.
They didn’t reply.
My eyes closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo....flashback time
i hope you all liked the update and leave me a little comment :D

Outfit
Pyjamas