Feeling This

After Midnight

When I woke up the next morning, I felt all tired and completely powerless. I didn’t even want to get up. I turned to face Dan, but he wasn’t there.
“Dan?” I asked into the emptiness of the room.
No reply.
I sighed heavily and pushed the covers off my body. A cool shudder ran down my body, as my feet hit the floor.
I walked out of the room into hallway. I followed the voices into the kitchen and found Sarah and her mother sitting by the table.
“Oh hey Rou…you’re a bit better?”
“A bit…I mean I always that these nightmares, but that one was hard.” I said and sat down next to them.
“Well at least you’re better. Guess Dan did a good job in comforting you.” Sarah smiled.
“Appropos Dan…”
“He went tp pick up Josh from the airport, should be back in some minutes. Do you want some breakfast?”
“That would be lovely.” I replied with a sweet smile.
“We have toast, pancakes and sausegeses. You can also have muesli if you want to.”
“Totally cool with muesli, but only if it doesn’t have rasins in it.”
“None of my children likes them, so there’s none in the house.” Their mother smiled.
She placed a bowl of muesli in front of me together with a can of milk. I poured the milk into the bowl and started to eat.
“Just that you know, if you want to talk about what happened last night, you can talk to me.” Sarah said with a little smile, causing me to smile as well.
“Thank you...I think I’ll take that offer some time.” I replied and continued to eat.
I was about to finish my muesli when I heard that Dan was coming back. He was loudly talking to someone else.
“No…totally not.”
“That chick was so flirting with you.”
“She wasn’t and she wasn’t even my type. Also I have an eye on someone.”
“How much did I miss? I was only away for two weeks.”
“Haha…she’s here, maybe she’s already up.” Dan said and then I heard him jog up the stairs.
“I’m gonna get something to drink.” The other guy said, before he entered the kitchen “Oh hello.”
“Hey…”
Not that I didn’t know that this would happen, but Josh Franceschi himself was standing in front of me.
“Josh Franceschi and you are?”
“Rou Christensen.” I replied and got off my chair.
“I think Dan is looking for you upstairs.” Josh said with a little chuckle.
“I didn’t get up all too long ago, so no wonder.” I replied and sat back down.
Josh got himself a glass of water and sat down on the other side of the table.
“What do you think about Dan? I mean he’s all over you.”
“He’s a nice guy.”
“Good to hear that you think I’m nice.” I heard Dan smirk from the door.
“Oh hey.” I said with a little smile.
Dan walked over to me and embraced me in his arm, before he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.
I smiled lightly “I’m gonna go and take a shower.”
I walked away from the two of them up the stairs into the bathroom. I slipped off Dans shirt and stepped under the shower. The cold water poured onto my body and I felt reliefed. I felt as if a heavy weigh fell off my shoulders.
I knew I started to like Dan.
The way he had held me last night, the way he kissed me this morning and the fact that he liked me.
But I couldn’t possibly like him.
My mind wouldn’t let me.
My mind wouldn’t let me like him as much as I wanted to. I wanted to like him and I wanted to tell him, but as much as I wanted to, my head and heart wouldn’t let me.
I closed my eyes for a bit longer than standart blink and took a few deep breaths.
Somehow I needed to find a way to trick my mind.
I washed my hair and body, before I stepped out of the shower to dry off my skinny bones. I wrapped the towel around my chest and walked over to the bedroom Dan and I had shared.
I put on my underwear and the dress I brought.
“Oh hello.” I heard Dan suddenly say from behind me.
“You like it?”
“You look absolutley beautiful, what a shame this won’t be on too long.” He said with a wink.
I almost forgot about the promise he had given me earlier.
“So you’re keeping your promise.”
“I always do. And now pack your stuff so we can go home, because I don’t think that I can keep my hands to myself much longer.” He smirked and started to pack his own things together.
I followed his motions and put on my shoes and jacket. I stuffed the remained things into my bag and Dan and I made our way back home.
Dan drove home quickly.
I knew what he wanted, because I wanted it as well.
We were home within an hour.
“Leave your stuff in the car, we can pick it up later.” Dan said and helped me off the car.
The fact that I knew what was going to happen made it even worse. I couldn’t think a single thought straight.
We barely managed to get up the stairs, without making out. Dan pulled into his arms and I jumped a little so I could wrap my legs around his torso. Dan started sucking on my neck, making sure that he left a mark.
Dan sat me onto the floor for a second to unlock the door.
“Do you know how much I want you right now?” Dan said with a husky voice.
I started to unbutton his shirt and ran my nails over his muscular chest. A light moan left his throat as I grabbed his crotch with my hand. I planted a soft kiss onto his stomach, before I opened his trousers and pulled them down his legs. He stepped out of them and pulled me off the ground.
“Lay down.” He said and pushed me onto the sofa.
He pushed the skirt of my dress up my legs and ran a teasing hand over my thigh.
“Don’t fucking tease me.” I said under my breath.
“Teasing’s only begun.” Dan breathed against my leg.
I could feel myself grow wet.
He started to rub over my clit, making me moan. He noticed that I liked what I did and increased pressure and speed.
My breathing started to get uneven and moved my hips towards his fingers, trying to get as much of his touch as possible.
His name poured from my lips, like rain on a really rainy day.
Dan grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head.
“God you don’t know what to do to you right now.” He said with a husky voice.
His lips met mine in a lustfull kiss and I started to pull his clothes of his body, reavling the muscular chest. I ran the tips if my fingers over his chest, causing him to shiver.
He started to suck on the sensetive skin of my neck as his hands travled down my body.
He put a tight grip on my hips and pulled me towards his own.
“I feel like you’re a bit excited huh?” I asked against his chest.
Dan just chuckled in reply and hooked his fingers to my knickers and pulled them down before he pushed himself into me without another warning.
His thrusts were hard, but this was what I needed right now.
Everything inside of me wanted him.
“Don’t stop.” I moaned and tangled my fingers into his hair.
“I won’t.”
I ran my nails over his back, leaving red marks where I passed.
A few thrusts later I felt my climax coming.
“Dan…I…I’m close.” I stuttered and wrapped my arms around his body.
“Me too.” He breathed against my neck.
I rocked my hips against his as it hit me in waves.
“I hope I kept my promise.” Dan said into my hair as we laid there, arm in arm.
“Of couse you did…I didn’t think that you wouldn’t.”
Dan leant over to kiss me and that was the last thing I felt before I fell asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry, I am so sorry.
As an apology there is some action, which is badly written (I'm sorry for this).

leave me a little comment
X

Outift