Feeling This

First Date

“Hello sleepy-head.” Dan whispered into my ear, when he noticed that I was awake.
“How long did I sleep?”
“Only two hours.”
“Oh well…”
Dan smiled lightly “What do you think if we’d go out…on something…like a date?”
“Dan…”
“I know you told me you don’t want to…it’s just an idea.” He trailed off.
“I think that it’s a perfectly fine idea.”
Dans lips formed a perfect smile.
I chuckled lightly and leant forward to press a little kiss onto his cheek, before I crawled off the bed and searched for something to put on so I could get some coffee for us.
I walked over to the kitchen and tried to figure out how his coffee machine worked.
“For the dear life of Jesus Christ.” I yelled and threw my hands up in frustration.
No matter what I tried I couldn’t bring the machine to make coffee.
“Let me help you.” Dan chuckled and pushed me aside.
He pushed a few buttons and in a matter of seconds he had two cups of coffee in his hands.
“You need to show me this magic trick any time.” I smiled as Dan handed me one of the cups.
“I’m sure that you will figure it out some time.” Dan chuckled and motioned me to walk over to the living room.
I sat down next to him and Dan immedialty put his arm around me.
“You know…about today…earlier…” I said after a while.
“What?” Dans head snapped up.
“I…it was…perfect, Dan.” I said quietly.
“It was…I honestly never felt better with a girl.”
I felt a light blush creep onto my face as he said this.
“Hey hey hey…don’t blush. That’s something good.” He laughed and cupped my face with his hands.
I smiled lightly and rested my forehead against his.
Dan looked at me with his blue eyes and I felt lost in them.
“How can you be so perfect?” he said under his breath so I could hardly hear him.
“I’m far from that.”
“Don’t say that.”
“You know it’s the truth.”
“I only know you for some days and I know that you are.”
“Okay enough of that.” I giggled and lightly banged my head against his before I let myself fall back on the sofa.
“I surely know that you are fucking mental.” With that he leant back and took a long sip from his coffee.
We just sat there for a while, enjyoing eachothers presence when I realized that it was already five “Dan for what time did you plan our date?”
“I was thinking about six or seven?”
“I’m kinda starving.”
“What about half past six?”
“That’s fine.” I smiled and got off the sofa to get ready.
I wandered over to his bedroom and searched for something to wear. I thought a dress would be quite nice, since you don’t always go on a first date with your favourite bands drummer.
I decided to wear a red chiffon dress from Topshop with black tights underneath it, since it wasn’t exactly warm. I straightned my hair and put on some light make-up.
When I was finshed it was exactly six and walked back into the living room to find Dan on the phone, talking to someone.
“Yea…thank you…yes the adress I told you…thanks…bye.” He ended the call and turned around “Holy…shit…you look brilliant.”
“Thanks.” I blushed.
“I’ll just get changed.” Dan smiled before we walked off to where I had came from.
I smiled lightly and sat down on the sofa, while I waited for him to come back.
I was hoping that I was just dreaming this up.
I wanted this to be real.
I liked Dan.
That what I felt for him was the closest to love I had felt since the night. I only knew him for some days, but I knew that he was different. He made me feel special and needed.
Dan had always fascinated me,
“Ready to go?”
Either he was just really quick or I had been thinking longer than I thought I did.
“Yea sure.” I got off the sofa and walked towards him.
“You look pretty tonight.” He said quietly as we walked down the stairs.
“Thanks.” I said and knew I was blushing.
Dan laced our hands together and guided me down the stairs and out onto the street.
I shivered lightly when the cold air hit my skin.
We walked in comfortable silence.
Dan just holding my hand and this nice weather was perfect.
I enjoyed this.
We reached a small indian restaurant.
“Did you somehow read my mind?” I asked when Dan held the door open for me.
“Picked something I like…” he mumbled quietly.
“I absolutley love indian food.” I smiled.
We sat down on a table and ordered food.
Dan managed to make me laugh with tour stories and emberrasing things.
I told him some things about myself and how I saw them live and he walked past me.
We chatted a little more and eventually finished eating, but stayed a little longer.
After a little while we walked back home and watched another movie.
I started to fall more and more for him.
I tried to fight it, though I knew it was hopeless.
Knowing how Dan felt about me, didn’t exactly help me.
It was scary and beautiful at the same time, knowing that someone loved me and not being able to love them back is one of the worst things that can happen to you.
I wanted this.
I wanted all of this…but I couldn’t bring myself to it.
My heart was aching for Dan, I wanted to love him, more than anything on this planet.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a little filler...this is just about to start

thanks to everyone that commented :)
x

Outift