Joker's Little Girl

No One Hurts Jezebel

*Joker POV*

I was in my office planning the death of Batman.

No sorry Bruce Wayne.

I still could not believe that my little Jezzie got caught up in his lies. I would never want to hurt her but I have to tell her before she gets her heart broken. Again

I growled thinking of her first pathetic boyfriend. Jason

He diverse to die after cheating on my little girl. I lean back in my chair and remember that day.

******************************************************

“DADDY!”

I jumped out of my chair when I heard my 13 year old daughters’ pain filled scream. I go down to the main floor of the warehouse to see my little baby curled up in a ball on the floor crying her eyes out. I ran over to her and pushed anyone who was in my way. I tried to pick her up but she screamed and crawled away from me.

“Jezzie, come here baby it’s okay now.” I carefully walked towards her and kneeled down next to her. She threw herself into my arms and cried even harder than before. “What happened, Baby-girl?” I run my fingers through her golden blonde hair softly. I kiss the top of her head and cradle her in my lap.

“He cheated on me, Daddy.”

I didn’t ask who or any other questions, I just looked up at Victor and smirked. He knew what that meant and went to go start the van. I held my daughter in my arms before she fell asleep in them. I picked her up and carefully placed her sleeping form into the arms of Jackson. I walked out with Draven and Damien by my sides.

I went into the front of the van while the younger of the three went into the back. Victor drives to Avon Green and we all get out. I walk up to house 137 while the others hang back a little bit and bang on the door.

Jason opens the door with only his boxers on and some red haired girl behind him only wearing the boys’ shirt. I smile my ‘im gonna kill you’ smile and they run into the house. I grab the girl by her ugly dyed hair and pull her into the back of the van. I ‘accidentally’ hit her head on one of the vans back doors. I throw her into the van while Draven drags the bleeding boy out by his foot. Him and Damien put him in the back next to the girl and we all get in.

Victor drives to an abandon warehouse by the docks. After tying them up onto chairs and wait 45 minutes they finally wake the fuck up.

“What do you want with us?” I cackle at the ‘tough guy’ voice the boy was using. “We’ve don’t nothing to you.”

“You... uh…. you see that’s where you… uh… you’re wrong. You two… uh hurt someone very… uh very dear to me and now you must… uh pay.” I smirk at the two 13 year olds and laugh while they plead at me not to kill them.

“If it money you want, Debbie’s dad is rich. He can give you any amount of money you want.” I rolled my eyes at the little boy.

“It’s never about money. Why does everyone think I do what I do for money? I told you before little boy. You HURT someone I… uh… I love and you can’t do that. Ever.”

“Wwwho dddddiiiid I huuurt?” I laughed while he stuttered out his words.

“My daughter of course. You know her Jezebel Napier? Does that ring a bell?” I tapped the side of his head with my gun that I don’t want to use on this kid. No the girl can she shot but him, no he needs a makeover. I smirked at my thoughts and went to stand in front of the kids with my hands on my hips and my head tilted to the side.

“Jez, is your daughter?” I slowly nodded my head smirking knowing this is when he was gonna say that
he’s sorry and he never meant to hurt her. “Listen Mister Joker, sir im sorry, I never meant to hurt her. I love Jez.” See what did I say? Man we need a better writer on this. This one just took the words outta my head and put it in his mouth. What do we pay this idiot? She just types shit twice for no reason at all. Oh wait the boy is still trying to make me not kill him; I guess I have to stop talking to myself. I chuckled at my own thoughts and shook my head.

The boy was rambling on so I smacked him in the mouth with the gun. Now that shut him up.

“Oh fuck this shit.” I said and aimed the gun at the little broad. I pulled the trigger and smiled when her brain, skull, skin and blood went flying everywhere. “You’re next.” I told my daughters now ex-boyfriend. I handed the gun to Victor and took out my knife. I stabbed him in the chest right near his heart but not in it just close enough to make him think I was. I pulled the knife out and watched as he slowly bled to death but I wasn’t done.

I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me. “Wanna know how I got these scars?” I pointed at them with the now bloody knife and he slowly shook his head. “Well im gonna tell you anyways. You see I was married to a beautiful lady. She gave birth to my little Jezzie-Bell. I loved my daughter very much but my wife thought I didn’t smile enough for Jezebel. She would always yell and bitch at me that I don’t smile enough for our daughter. So one day I have had enough. I took a knife, this one to be exact and placed it in my mouth in front of my wife and daughter. I cut my mouth on both sides and said “See now I will always have a smile on my face.” But my wife she didn’t like them. She said she was gonna take my daughter away so I did what every sane man would do. I killed her and made her smile forever, just like im gonna do with you.” I smiled at him and cut from the corner of his mouth to the top of his cheek. I did the same to the other side of his face. I stepped back I laughed as blood dripped from his mouth and chest. I rolled up one of my cards and shoved it down his throat.

I grabbed the bucket from underneath his chair, now filled to the brim with his blood. I dipped my finger and wrote on the floor in front of the two now dead teens.


THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HURT SOMEONE I LOVE.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Damien comes running into my office.

“Boss, something is wrong with Jezzie.”

I pushed passed him and went to the bottom floor. All of my goons pointed outside. I ran to the truck where I hear my daughter’s screams. I push Jackson and Victor out of my way and look into the back of the truck. My evil heart breaks looking at my daughter’s pain filled face. I gently shake her awake. She looks up at me with her big bluish/gray eyes. She starts to cry outta nowhere. I try to reach towards her but she jumped out of the truck and pushed me away.

I ran inside after her. I try to open her door but its locked. I was gonna walk away and talk to her when she calmed down but I heard her scream again. I yelled for someone to come up here and pick the lock on her door. After two minutes im finally able to go see my daughter. I walked in to her dark bedroom and saw Butch pick his head up.

“Jezzie” I said quietly trying not to scare her. I saw her move closer to Butch and shake my head at her silliness. Does she really think im gonna let her go off yelling and crying without some explanation. I sit on her bed and place my hand on her small shoulder. “Baby-Girl what’s wrong? What was that all about?” she doesn’t answer me but she does move away from me and more into Butch’s side. “Jezzie if you don’t tell me, how am I gonna know how to fix it?” She peeks her head out a little bit and looks into my brown eyes with bloodshot blue eyes.

“You can’t fix what already happened.” She says to me with tears in her eyes. She lays her head back on Butch and looks away from me.

“Who hurt you, Baby-girl? Was it Bruce? One of your brothers? What happened, my little princess?” I smile gently when she crawls her tiny body onto my lap. I hold her to my chest while she cries.

“I went out to the park with Butch and I wasn’t paying attention. I thought I lost Butch but I saw him with Bruce by the Park entrance. Bruce took me and Butch out to eat at the Marina. We started talking and he asked me about my father. I told him my father was Jack Napier and that’s it. But then he asked about mom.” She breaks off with a loud sob and hides her face on my chest. “She never wanted me, Daddy. I was a jinx to her. She never loved me and she kept saying you didn’t either.”

I clench my jaw tightly and grid my teeth. I tighten my hold on my daughter, while thinking of her bitch of a mother. I swear to god if that bitch was still alive I would kill her again. I look down at my daughter when she sobbed loudly. I run my fingers through her hair. I close my eyes and lay my head on hers.

“You are not and jinx. You are the best thing to ever happened in my fucked up life. Just cause that dead bitch said she never wanted you or loved you doesn’t mean that for me. You are my everything. You’re the reason why I always come back home with a smile on my face. It is never because I hurt or killed someone, it cause I see my sweet daughters beautiful smile on her loving face. You are always wanted here. I wouldn’t be able to leave without you by my side. You’re the reason why im not total insane.”

Everything I said to my daughter was the truth. She is all of that and more.

My daughter in my whole life. She is the only reason why im still alive. I would do anything to make my daughter happy. That’s why I let her be with Bruce cause I know he makes her happy.

“Hey sorry to bother you guys but are you hungry?” Jackson asks from the doorway of the room. Jezzie shakes her head and curls up into a tighter ball on my lap.

“Yea but just order pizza for everyone, alright Jackson?” I told him and I looked down at Jezzie and saw she was about to fall asleep so I shook her shoulder with an amused smile on my face.

“You got it boss. Do you want anything special Jezzie?” She shakes her head but I tell him to get her usual. He nodded his head and walked away.

“But Daddy, im not hungry.” She whined to me. I shook my head at her. She was not gonna get out of eating.

“You’re eating and that’s final, now let’s go watch TV.” I pick her up and walk over to the living room couch. I drop her on it and I smile when she giggles when she bounce. I sit down next to my daughter and pull her to me. She lays her head on my leg and she runs her hand through Butch’s fur as he lays down at my feet. I put on the news and laugh when I saw my face pop up on the screen.

“The Joker has robbed another bank today. He killed all in there but one person. A Miss Gina Kimble was the only survivor from the Joker’s attack. Here is Miss Kimble after being set free by The Joker himself.”

A 4 year old girl pops up with blonde hair and light blue eyes. She had tears in her eyes crying for her daddy. I look down and Jezzie when she looked up at me confused.

“She reminded me of you. It would’ve been like killing you.” I say softly to my sweet daughter and smile down at her. “See the Joker does have a heart.” She giggles at me and smiles hugely back at me.

“You only have a heart for little girls with golden blonde hair and light blue eyes.”

“Well duh, and they have you to thank for that.” I lightly flick her nose and she bites playfully down on my finger. But our playfulness stopped when Victor comes barging in and saying something I never wanted to hear with my daughter by my side.

“Boss, the Batman is here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said that the fight scene was gonna be in this chapter but I did put it in the next one. I know im not that great with the Joker’s pov. Im not that good with the insane thoughts but I did try my best.

On another note thanks for all of your comments and well wishes on my trip but it was horrible. I mean we get to the hotel and it was all great but at one in the morning we get kicked out cause we were being too loud. Then at the second hotel we lost some luggage and one of the luggages lost was my clothes. But it was all good, the bags ‘lost’ was with the bellhops. Then on Saturday my friends brother didn’t want to stay in Atlantic City any more so we went to the Jersey Shore where it was even more horrible for me. Im a punk rocker and I was surrounded by Guido’s. I wanted to die and I swear that I was so depressed there that I got sick. It was the worst weekend for me. And yea now im done with my speech about my weekend.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the next because it to is in Joker’s pov.

Let me hear you thoughts people. I love all of your reviews!!!