Joker's Little Girl

Bruce Is Batman?

Batman is here?

Why is that asshole here?

I look over at dad to see he is scowling at the wall. I sit up and grab Butch. I walk over to my bedroom to lock me and Butch inside like dad told me to do if something like this ever happened but when I got to my bedroom door, my front door busted open and in came all of my brothers. I look towards them and saw that it was too late to go into the panic room, which was located in the back of my closet. They got their machine guns out and ready. My father walked into my kitchen like there was nothing wrong. He came back out with the two guns that were hidden in there. A shot gun for him and a 9 mm hand gun for me. I open the side of my bookcase where dad keeps his knives and take out dads 4 favorite ones and some throwing knives. I handed them all to him and he handed me the hand gun and a butcher knife. He kissed me on my forehead and pushed me behind him.

I heard heavy footsteps coming towards us. The guys all cocked their machine guns and took aim. Batman walked in and looked at my father then at me. I pushed myself into my father’s side and hid my face from the Batman.

“What’s up Batsy?” My father’s childlike voice sounded threw the quietness of my living room.

“Give me the girl, Joker. She’s not safe with you.” I shuddered at the unnatural deepness of his voice and cowered more into my father’s side. I know I hate him but that doesn’t mean that im not scared of him. I saw him beat my father down to a bloody pulp to many times not to be afraid of the Batman.

“It looks like she would rather stay here Batsy.” My father wrapped an arm around me, knowing how scared I am of him.

“She’s not safe with you.” I always hated how the Batman repeated almost everything he said.

“Really? Is that really why you want to take her away? Is that your real reason Batman or should I call you Bruce?” I snapped my head up to look at me father.

“Bruce? Daddy what are you talking about?” My father looks down at me sadly.

“I never wanted you to find out but since you really like Bruce, I have to tell you since he not gonna tell you. Bruce Wayne is the Batman, Baby-girl.”

I shake my head and back away from my father.

“You’re lying. Bruce can’t be Batman. He can’t.” I kept backing away from the 6 guys in my loft repeating ‘he can’t’ while shaking my head.

“Jezzie, im sorry but your dad aint lying. I was there when your father found out.” Victor kept talking to me but I wasn’t paying any attention, I was looking at Batman to see if he would tell me the truth.

But nobody said anything.

I got tired of waiting so I walked right up to Batman and looked at his eyes but I just saw blackness. I shook my head and placed my hands on his cowl. He placed his gloved hands on mine and pushed my hands away. I slapped him in the face and while his head was turned away from me, I ripped the cowl off. At first I saw long but short dark brown hair. It was styled like Bruce’s but I won’t believe anything till I saw his face but the man kept it turned. I grabbed his strong chin and turned his face to me. I looked into brown eyes and gasped. I started to tear up and placed a hand over my mouth. I backed away from him shaking my head.

“You bastard.” I screamed and I slapped Bruce across the face. I ran into my father’s open arms and cried for the second time that day.

“Jezebel let me explain.” Batman Bruce said to me.

“Explain? There’s nothing to explain, you used me.” I screamed at him still crying. I couldn’t believe this man who helped me twice hurt over and over again for 15 years.

“I never used you, Jezebel. I would never hurt you-“

“Hurt me? You never hurt me? You’ve been hurting me since your little bitch killed my mother. You took my father from me countless of times but you never HURT ME. I almost killed myself when I was 14 when you took my father from me for 3 years. 3 FUCKING YEARS Bruce. I couldn’t even have my sweet 16 that my father was planning for me because of you. You tried killing my father in front of me. But you would never hurt me right. You’re more of a bastard than most of the guys who are in Arkham.” I pushed passed a shocked and hurt Bruce and ran out of the room. I ran downstairs and out of the printing press.

I didn’t know where I was going but I needed to get away from that bastard.

Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Bruce Wayne, the man who I wanted to be with, is Batman, the man I want dead.

I fell to the ground crying. I heard dogs barking and someone screaming my name. I felt someone pick me up and kiss my forehead.

I placed my head on their shoulder and fell asleep.

My last thought before I lost conciseness was that I can’t believe that the man I hated with every fiber of my being is also the man I almost fell in love with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I just wanted to say I really appreciate your reviews. I am glad a lot of you like my story, Im really happy it’s turning out so good. I know this is pretty short and you guys were probably thinking a fight scene was gonna happen, but it is in the next chapter, which is either going to be in Bruce pov or Joker’s you guys can choose.

The second thing I wanted to say was that Im not going to be updating for the rest of the weekend since im going to be in AC for my best friend’s older brother’s b-day. Im really sorry but when I come home I will try and post a new chapter for you guys.