Joker's Little Girl

My Broken-Hearted Daughter

*Still Joker’s POV*

Batman is here. Oh well I knew he was gonna come for her sooner or later.

I scowl at the wall thinking of what could happen now. I saw Jezzie sit up and grab Butch. She walks over to her bedroom to lock herself and Butch inside like I always told her to do if something like this ever happened but when she got to her bedroom door, the front door busted open and in came all of her brothers. I look towards them and saw that it was too late for her to go into the panic room, which was located in the back of her closet, which was where I personally put it. They got their machine guns out and ready. I walked into the kitchen like there was nothing wrong. I came back out with the two guns that were hidden in there. A shot gun for me and a 9 mm hand gun for Jezzie. I was not gonna let her be unarmed. Jezzie opens the side of my bookcase where I keep my knives and take out my 4 favorite ones and some throwing knives. I was handed all of them and I handed her the hand gun and a butcher knife. I gently kiss her on her forehead and pushed Jezzie behind me.

I heard heavy footsteps coming towards us. The guys all cocked their machine guns and took aim. Batman walked in and looked at me than at my daughter. I felt her face into my side. I knew that she was scared of the batman. And she has great reasons why.

“What’s up Batsy?” My child-like voice broke the uncomfortable silence in the room.

“Give me the girl. She’s not safe with you.” I rolled my eyes at his words but looked behind me when I felt Jezzie shudder. She pushed herself closer to me still not looking at Batsy.

“It looks like she would rather stay here Batsy.” I wrapped an arm tightly around my daughter.

“She’s not safe with you.” I always hated how the Batman repeated almost everything he said. And I think Jezzie can agree with me on this one.

“Really? Is that really why you want to take her away? Is that your real reason Batman or should I call you Bruce?” Jezzie snaps her head up to look at me. I never wanted her to find out about this. Really I didn’t, I never wanted to hurt my daughter.

“Bruce? Daddy what are you talking about?” I look down at her.

“I never wanted you to find out but since you really like Bruce, I have to tell you since he not gonna tell you. Bruce Wayne is the Batman, Baby-girl.”

She shake her head and backs away from me.

“You’re lying. Bruce can’t be Batman. He can’t.”

She kept backing away from us whispering ‘He can’t’ over and over again.

“Jezzie, im sorry but your dad aint lying. I was there when your father found out.” Victor kept trying to reason with her but I can see she wasn’t listening to anything he was saying. She looked towards Batsy thinking he would say something but he never did.

Stupid Bats. Can’t help for shit. I mean really the girl was just told something about you and you just stand there doing nothing. This is why I hate Batman; he never really helps when you need it.

She walked over to Batman and placed her small hands on his mask. Batsy pushed her hands away and I aimed my gun at him, ready to shoot if he hurt my daughter in any way. My daughter being stubborn slapped him and ripped off his mask. She gasped when she looked at whose under it. She backs away from him with tears rolling down her face.

“You bastard.” I flinched as she screamed. She slapped Bruce in the face and I opened my arms for her. She crashed into my chest and cried. I smirked up at him, smugly.

“Jezebel let me explain.”

“Explain? There’s nothing to explain, you used me.” I swear I felt her reach for the shotgun in my hand.

“I never used you, Jezebel. I would never hurt you-“

“Hurt me? You never hurt me? You’ve been hurting me since your little bitch killed my mother. You took my father from me countless of times but you never HURT ME. I almost killed myself when I was 14 when you took my father from me for 3 years. 3 FUCKING YEARS Bruce. I couldn’t even have my sweet 16 that my father was planning for me because of you. You tried killing my father in front of me. But you would never hurt me right. You’re more of a bastard than most of the guys who are in Arkham.” She pushed pass Bruce and ran out of the room. I order Jackson to follow her and make sure she is ok.

“Are you happy now Bruce? You finally did it. You said you were gonna break me and you did.” Bruce had a confused look on his face. “You broke me by breaking my daughter. But what you didn’t know was that when my daughter is hurt, I get angry.”

I stopped talking and launched myself at him. We went back and forth with our fist and it was getting boring. So I clicked shoes together and a small blade popped out of my left shoe. I kicked him in the face with my right foot before kicking him in the side with my left. I was about to kick him again when he shot up and tackled me to the ground. I laughed at every punch and giggled at every kick. I knew I was pissing him off so I did it louder and louder. Draven came up behind Bruce and hit him in the back of the head with his gun.

I push Bruce’s limp body off of me and stand up. I dust myself off and fix my clothes.

“What do you want to do with him?” I looked up from Bruce to look at Damien when he spoke.

“Well I can’t kill him because of Jezzie’s feelings for him so I want the three of you to drop him off at Wayne Manor.” I follow them as the three of them drag the body down the stairs and outside.

I closed the back of the van and they all drove off. I light up one of my cigarettes and lean back on the wall of the printing press.

“Boss!” I looked up when I heard Jackson yell for me. I saw him running towards me with my daughter’s limp body in his arms. I threw my cigarette on the floor and took my daughter from his arms.

“What happened to her?” I demanded while we walked upstairs. I carefully laid her on her bed and covered her with her blanket.

“She passed out, boss.”

“Call Scarecrow and get him to come here. Oh and get someone up here and clean up this mess.” I don’t watch him leave. I don’t watch as two goons come in to clean. I just watch my daughter sleep. I brush some hair out of her face.

“I swear to you Jezebel, he will never hurt you again.” I kissed my daughter on the forehead and leaned back against the headboard and went to sleep with my broken-hearted daughter in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was part two of Joker’s pov. I know sucky fight scene and im sorry about that but I guess im better with the killing scenes. So yea now Joker is calling in Scarecrow so you’re gonna get more villains. And I do mean more im trying to work out getting a lot more in here but its kinda hard to do when I mostly wing all of my chapters. I work as I type, I can’t plan for shit. XD

I hope you like this one review plz I love hearing your thoughts!!!!