Joker's Little Girl

New Look For Jezebel

I wake up to my dad whispering quietly to someone. I don’t open my eyes I just lay there waiting to be alone. I don’t have to wait long before Victor comes and takes my dad and the guy he was talking to out of the room. I open my eyes and carefully get out of bed when I felt pain shoot up my leg from my ankle. I look down to see it’s wrapped up in an ace bandage. I sighed heavily and limp my way to my bathroom. I look in the mirror to see bloodshot eyes staring back at me. My hair was a mess and was sticking up in different directions. My eyeliner and mascara was smudged and I had black trails of them down my cheeks. I was pale as a ghost and had dark rings under my eyes. I don’t know if it’s from the make or from my restless sleep. I take off yesterday’s clothes and throw them on the floor and start my shower up. I don’t wait for it to warm up I jump into the ice cold water after unwrapping my ankle. I slowly wash myself while thinking about yesterday.

Bruce Wayne is Batman. The guy I was starting to fall for was the same guy who I hated with every bone in my body.

I clutch my chest right above my heart and squeeze my eyes shut. It feels like my heart was on fire. It was hard to breathe. I lean on my tiled wall and take deep breaths in. after about 15 minutes the pain finally went away.

I get out of the shower and get dressed . I throw my hair up into a messy ponytail before sitting on my bed and wrapping up my ankle then putting on my socks. I slip my socked feet into my slippers and grab Chaos. Chaos is my stuffed panda that my dad got me for my 1st birthday. I hold Chaos tightly to my chest and limp into the living room. I saw my dad sitting in one of the arm chairs with his head in his hands. I sniffle and limp over to him. Dad looks up at me and pulls me into his lap. I bury my face in his neck and whimper before squeezing Chaos to me.

“Daddy, why does it hurt so much?” I curl myself closer to my father and sniffle some more.

“I don’t know, Baby- girl. But I will make sure he won’t come near you again.” I whimpered when my father growled out the last part. He tightens his hold on me and kisses my head.

“Daddy I want to get him back.” I look up at my father and saw the devious look in his eye.

“Anything you want, Jezzie.” I shook my head at him. “What?”

“No Jezzie. I don’t want to be known as Jezebel Napier anymore. I want to be someone else.” My father smirks at me knowing I don’t want to go by my real name anymore, just like him.

Like Father, Like Daughter.

Image

I look at my reflection in my bathroom mirror.

I smirk when I saw my newly dyed purple and blue hair. I was able to talk my father into letting me get a bullring and snake bites. I had in a lighter blue color contacts in to cover my gray eyes. I have on black fake eyelashes. I smirk even more when I don’t see the ‘old’ me anywhere.

It has been 5 months since I last saw Bruce or should I say since I last saw Batsy. A lot has happened.

Like I got my first tattoo.

My father trained me to fight like him, to make bombs, hid my weapons and all of that good stuff.

I got newer clothes. I have gotten rid of my ‘girly’ clothes and got more rocker/punk/goth clothes. It mostly black now.

Oh also a new villain came to Gotham. His name is Bane. Daddy like his plan on breaking the Bat and taking over, so dad I guess you can say teamed up with Bane. Not that I mind. I mean the man is hot even with the breathing mask on. Yea I have a crush on Dad’s new ‘partner’. Whatever I don’t care anymore.

I walk out of my bathroom with only a towel on. I put on my new outfit and pair it with cute heels. I quickly dry and fix my hair so it’s all perfect looking. I finish my make up and put on some jewelry. I pick up Chaos and walk out of my room. Yeah, I know why is a 19, almost 20 year old, still walking around with a stuffed panda? It mostly a comfort thing.

I skip down the steps of the house dad just ‘bought’ for us and walk into the kitchen where I heard voices. I see my dad and Bane bent over blueprints, while my brothers were talking loudly about some stupid game. I kiss my dad’s cheek and he looks up at me. I smile at him when he pulls me with one arm to his chest. I feel him kiss the top of my head and I step away from him.

“Hi Bane.” I say looking down at the floor so my hair would cover my blushing face. I walk over to the fridge and stick my head in the freezer ‘looking for something’.

“Hello mi dulce niña.” I don’t know what he said since I took French in school not Spanish. So I whip out my phone while hopping up to sit on the counter. I open Google Translator and type in mi dulce niña. I blush even more when I read what it meant. My Sweet Girl. Bane called me his girl. Eep. I jump off the counter and run out to the back yard. I jump on my best friend Kara and squealed.

Kara has been working for Bane since she was 15. She’s 25 now. I met her when Bane brought her and the rest of his people here. Me and Kara just clicked instantly. The guys thought it was funny since I really hate other females. Kara knows all about Bruce and how im crushing on Bane. And I know how she’s crushing on Draven. I think they would be cute together. What with Draven being so tall and Kara is short. Well not shorter then my 5’2, she’s about 5’5/5’6.

“What happened?” Kara’s light Finnish accent came through some and I giggled. I love that she still has her Finnish accent but she hates it, it makes her different. Sometimes my best friend is stupid.

“Bane called me ‘mi dulce niña’ which means according to Google, my sweet girl. He called me his girl!” I squealed again. Ok I know I became this badass type of girl but come on if your crush called you HIS, wouldn’t you be all happy and shit.

“Aw yay! Were you alone when he said it to you?” Kara pulls me down to sit on the grass with her.

“No my dad and brothers were in the room with us. Does it still mean something?” I pout a little thinking he doesn’t really mean it or something. Kara lightly shoves my shoulder.

“Well duh, he said it in front of you dad, who does know some Spanish. Does he not?” I smile brightly and nod my head. “Well there you go. He likes you back.”

Aw yay, this is coming out to be a great couple of months. Even though sometimes I still think about Bruce. But I can’t stay in the past, I have to move on. I have to hurt Bruce Wayne like he hurt me. Like he did when he broke my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys im back! Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. School just started again but good new it’s my senior year! I finally made it!

And I know she not Jezebel anymore, im still thinking of a new name for her. Maybe you guys can come up with something for her villain name. And do you guys like it that Bane is in here? I know you guys thought that Scarecrow was gonna be in this chapter but I kinda forgot about him and when I was gonna add him in I didn’t like how it came out.

So if you guys want to you cane message or comment me the names you would like Jezebel to use as her villain name. You can choose whatever you want, just be creative please don’t choose Ace or Queenie or anything dealing with cards or her mom. Remember she hates Harley.

comment/review/whatevas