Joker's Little Girl

***ing With The Hostages

I walk in the stock market building right behind Bane. My tiny hand is clutched tightly in his huge warm hand. I whimper a little when Bane lets go of my hand. We walks through the metal detector that starts to beep.

“Lose the helmet we need faces for camera.” An officer lady stated walking up to Bane.

The male officer near me looks down and gives me a creepy smile. I shy away from him and try to get closer to Bane. Bane pulls me in front of him and gently pushes me to the side. I look at him wide eyed when he takes off his helmet.

Bane slams his helmet into the woman’s nose before dropping it and kicking one of the male officers in the gut. The one who gave me the creepy smile tries to go after Bane with a gun but Bane was faster. He goes around the man’s body and grabs the arm that has the gun. Bane makes the man shoot the last stand officer in the head before grabbing the gun and shoot him.

Bane turns around and looks at all the people in the place. Bane grabs my hand and we walk through the glass swing doors with one of Banes men behind us with an automatic shooter. Kara runs in and stands by my side. Bane pulls me to his side and covers my ears when his men and my brothers start shooting at the machines here. Once the shooting stopped Bane looks around at all the scared people. I smirk when I get some glares thrown at me. I follow Bane to some guy in a suit.

“This is the stock exchange, there’s no money steal.”

Bane grabs the guy by his tie and in his rasp sexy voice.

“Really? Then why are you people here?” Bane pulls him by his tie and makes him crash into a desk thingy. I giggle a little and Bane looks at me over his shoulder. Bane goes back to the guy and does what he does but I wasn’t paying attention. I was too busy fucking around with all the scared little pathetic people.

I poke one man in the nose and giggle as he started to cry. Kara watches me with a sick smirk on her face.

I felt a hand on my shoulder I look up into Victor’s amused gray eyes and smirk.

“Are you having fun?”

“You know I am!” I giggle up at my brother. I giggle some more when I saw Kara blush when Draven wraps an arm around her shoulder.

They are so cute together.

I watch as Bane walks around the people sometimes stepping on them when they don’t move. I giggled every time he does.

I quickly look at Bane scared when I heard sirens going off in the distance but quickly coming towards us. Bane winks at me and goes back to walking around. I lean into Victor’s side and hold his black shirt tightly in my hand.

I could hear Bane talking to one of his men but I pay no attention to what was being said.

I close my eyes hoping that Bruce doesn’t come here. After all I know that Daddy is gonna try to get Bruce on his trail not Bane’s. I just wish I knew what Daddy was going to do.

I jump when someone placed a hand on my arm. I looked up to see Bane’s soft eyes looking down at me.

“Let’s go.”

I block out all the people running and shoving me out of the way so they can leave. I watch as motorcycles are brought in Banes men and my brother get on them. Some have hostages, some don’t. Kara was on the back of Draven’s bike. I felt Bane pick me up and place me on his bike.

I clutch onto Bane and off we go.

I place on of my hands under his shirt and pinch his skin when we go down the stairs. I can feel his body vibrating, I pinch him harder making him laugh at me even harder. I growl and punch him in the stomach. He finally gets the idea that im mad and grabs my hand in one of his. He squeezes my hand softly before placing back on the handle.

I look back behind us looking for one of my brothers but all I could see was Bruce on his Bat cycle. I whimper loudly and clutch Banes middle tightly.

“Bane I want to go home!”

“What’s wrong, Mi Amor?”

“Batman is behind us!” I squeeze my eyes shut willing them not to let tears fall.

“Its okay, Mi Amor. He won’t hurt you anymore.” I feel him turn right and stop the bike.

I look over his shoulder to watch as Bruce looks at us and catches my eyes with his. He doesn’t stop his bike nor does he follow Bane over here. He keeps going and the cops follow after him.
Bane starts up the bike and goes the direction home.

I walk up the steps with Bane right behind me. I open the door and walk into the kitchen were a light was on. I looked at my father who was going over blue prints.

“Whatcha doing, Daddy?” I climb up onto the stool next to him and place my head on his boney shoulder. I feel him run a hand threw my blue and purple hair.

“Looking over the plans of Gotham’s first nation bank.”

“Are you going to rob them?”

“Yup I am.” I giggled at my father’s childlike voice.

“Am I going to be with you or no?” I look up at my father crazed eyes.

“Sure you can! You can ride on a bus again!”

I look at him confused but he shoos me off before going back to his plans. I shake my head and walk up stairs.

I walk into my bedroom and into my closet ignoring the person sitting on my bed for now.

I walk into my bathroom now in my pjs. I was my face and brush my windblown hair before putting in up in a messy ponytail. I slowly walk into my bedroom and look at the person sitting on my bed.

I sit next to them and look down at my hands.

“What do you want to know, Bane?”
♠ ♠ ♠
NOW AS YOU CAN SEE I DID PUT A SENCE OF DARK KNIGHT RISES BUT I AM ALSO GOING TO DO DARK KNIGHT SENCES TO SO NOT ONLY ARE YOU GETTING WHAT BANE DOES WITH BATMAN BUT YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO GET THE JOKER TOO. HOPEFULLY IT IS GOING TO COME OUT GREAT!!!

OK SO I HAVE SO BAD NEWS....

I MIGHT HAVE FRACTURED TWO OF MY KNUCKLES IN MY RIGHT HAND... I HAVE TO HAVE A SPLINT ON IN NOW TILL I CAN SEE A HAND DOCTOR... ITS HARD TO TYPE WITH THIS ON SO IM NOT GOING TO BE WRITING CHAPTERS AS OFTEN RIGHT NOW... IM SORRY FOR THIS BUT I LEARNT MY LESSON....

JUST BECAUSE CLOSET DOORS DONT HIT BACK DOESNT MEAN YOU STILL WONT GET HURT....

REMEMBER MY LESSON KIDDIES....

NOW THIS HAPPENED MORE THEN A WEEK AGO…. I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENING WITH MY HAND SINCE I CANT GET IN TOUCH WITH A HAND DOCTOR NEAR ME SO YEA... IM TRYING THE BEST I CAN TO MAKE NEW CHAPTERS FOR MY STORIES... HOPEFULLY I CAN TALK TO A DOCTOR SOON TO SEE WHATS UP WITH MY HAND AND SHIT... SO I WILL BE TRYING MY BEST TO GET MORE CHAPTERS IN ON TIME....

THAT IS WHY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING OH AND THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR A WHILE SO THAT IS WHY TOO…

IM SORRY GUYS BUT IM TRYING MY BEST HERE!!!!!!!!!!