Joker's Little Girl

It's time to party

“Come on, Jinxy. Let’s go to a party!”

I laughed happily as Daddy came running into my bedroom with his best suit on. Tonight was Harvey Dent’s party at Bruce’s penthouse. Daddy wanted me to go so I can be protected. Bruce and the Gotham police are after Daddy and Bane so they want me with one of them at all times.

Tonight was Daddy’s night to cause chaos and I get to stand by his side.

My blue dress, I ordered online, fit me perfectly. The sliver shoes Daddy stole for me made my legs look long and sexy. My blonde hair was curly but not to curly. It flowed nicely down my back. I dyed it back to blonde just for tonight. I couldn’t find a dress that went with the blue and purple hair.

I walked out of my bedroom with Daddy and Kara.

Kara was dressed up too. She wore a gorgeous red dress. She was going to walk in with Dame while I was with Jackson. Draven and Victor were going to be with Daddy.

I walk carefully down the stairs with my dress in my hand. Daddy was holding onto my elbow making sure I don’t fall.

“Jezzie, you look amazing.” Draven said as he and Daddy helped me down the last step. Draven was in street clothes, just like Victor.

I walk over to Jackson, who was wearing a nice black suit with a dark blue shirt. I kiss Daddy goodbye before Jackson helped me into the limo Daddy got for us. Kara sat next to me and I try not to think about Bane not being there.

I know Bane is a very busy man but was he too busy to see me all dressed up? Me and Bane has been together for about 3 months now and nothing really happened between us. He was either down in the sewers or with Talia. Bane tried to make time for me but Talia keeps stealing him away. I really am getting sick and tired fighting to see my boyfriend for even a minute.

The limo stopped at the front of the penthouse building. The four of us walk to the elevator while Jackson is on the phone with Daddy.

“No boss, we just got into the building now. I haven’t seen where Dent is yet. Yes boss, I will call to tell you if Dent is already here or not.”

Jackson hangs up the phone and brings me close as the door opens. I could already spot Alfred carrying champagne on a sliver tray. I haven’t seen him in 8 months and he still looks the same.

But its seeing Bruce again is what im really worried about. I saw him as Batman but that was when he was chasing Daddy or Bane. But tonight he isn’t going to be Batman; he is going to be Bruce Wayne. And even though im with Bane, I know deep down I still love Bruce. And I hate it.

I saw a flash of blonde hair and pointed it out to Kara.

“Yea that is Dent. Call the boss.” Kara said quietly as we walked over to grab a glass of champagne.

“Aren’t you a little young to be drinking, my dear?”

I turn around with a real smile on my face. “Alfred, im 20 years old now.” I hugged the older man and sipped my drink.

“Yes but you aren’t 21.” Alfred waves a finger in my face with a smile. “But since im the only one right now who knows your real age, I will let it slide.”

“Thanks Alfred.” I look at him and sigh. “How is he?”

Alfred was going to say something but the sound of a helicopter cut him off. I could see Bruce getting out with three beautiful women. I can see that he didn’t miss me.

I tuned out Bruce’s speech about Dent and started to drink my second glass. Kara rubbed my shoulder gently, offering me comfort. Jackson and Damien stood behind us, glaring at Bruce. I turned back to Kara as Bruce stepped out with some woman.

“Are you going to be okay?”

“Why wouldn’t I be, Kara? I have Bane now.” I said as I finished off my second glass. I grabbed another one off of a tray and sipped it.

“But I know that you still love Bruce.”

I look at Kara sadly. I knew she was right. I do still love him but I have to bury those feelings deep down. I won’t let them ruin it for me and Bane.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Bruce standing behind me. I look down at my half full glass before emptying it.

“Yes?” I looked at him with cold eyes, making sure he knew how I felt.

“How have you been, Jezebel?” Bruce asked softly as he took my fourth glass from my fingers. I let the glass go, knowing I will never out fight him.

“Fine.” My arms crossed over my chest and I looked out of the huge glass window wall thingy.

Bruce grabs my chin and turns my head to look down at me. “Im sorry for not telling you the truth. I knew if I told you I was Batman you would hate me.” Bruce’s voice was low to make sure no one heard him.

“All I wanted from you was the truth and you couldn’t give me that. You gave me a background check and found out who my parents really is. Why would you do that? Why did you have to go behind my back for?”

“I knew you were hiding something about your father. I just wanted to see what it was.”

Tears ran down my cheeks. “I would have told you.”

“But not the truth. You would have never told me that your father is Joker.”

“Just like you would have never told me you were Batman.”

We stood there staring each other down. Nobody was near us as our eyes met with a harsh glare. Before his head snap down to look at the street below. He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. We walk up behind Harvey Dent talking shit about Bruce to the woman that went outside with Bruce.

Bruce grabs Dent in a sleeper hold and drags him back.

“What are you doing?” I flinch as her voice was loud and squeaky. She looks over at me before looking back at Bruce.

“They are coming for him.” Bruce locks Dent in a closet before looking at me. “You knew didn’t you?”

“Why did you think I was here? To see you?” I scoffed at Bruce as the elevator opened.

“We made it!”

I smirked at Bruce as my dad’s voice was loud and clear. A gun shot rang out and Bruce ran down the hallway.

I look over at the woman who was now glaring at me. I smiled sweetly at her and walked to were Daddy was.

“Where is Harvey Dent?”

I went to stand next to Jackson as Daddy went around asking where Dent was. I wanted to tell him but I knew he wouldn’t like it very much if I helped him. He wanted to scare these people before getting Dent.

That’s how Daddy works. Scaring people first and then getting the job done.

“We’re not intimidated by thugs.” I look over at that old man who spoke. I saw the look on Daddy’s face and sighed.

“You know you remind me of my father.” I perk up at that. I was never told anything about my father’s parents. So every time he did this I find out more and more about my grandfather. Or at least I hope I do.

“I HATED my father.” Daddy grabbed the man by the back of his head and pulls his knife to the man’s lips.

“Alright stop.” The woman who I was just with walked out from the crowd. Stupid bitch.

Daddy looked over at her before walking towards her. “Why hello, Beautiful.” He pushes his head away from his face, while licking his lips.

A scowl forms on my lips as I watch my father with that bitch. I look past them and saw Bruce all dressed up as Batman. I pull on Jackson’s jacket and point at the Bat.

“Don’t worry, Jez. He got this shit handled.” I nod my head as Jackson led me towards the elevator.

Draven saw us coming and pressed the button for us. He got into the elevator with us. The shot gun he held rested at his side. I felt him push my hair off of my shoulder.

As we got outside, there was a crash before a thump. I look over to see Batman with that woman on a car with broken glass everywhere. I kept walking, never looking back as Bruce sat up and watched me and my brothers.

“You are just going to walk away?”

“Yup!” I said to him and kept walking.

“And if someone stops you because of the shotgun in his hands?”

I turn to look at him. He was walking towards me with the woman behind him.

“What is it too you, Bruce?” I roll my eyes as the lady gasped.

“Why does she know who you really are?” Bruce doesn’t pay an attention to her. That was weird since at the party he wanted all of her attention.

“You know I care for you, Jezzie.”

I close my eyes as I heard those words. Those words Ive been wanting to hear since I met him. But I have Bane.

“Stop lying, Bruce. It doesn’t look good on you.” I cross my arms over my chest as Daddy and the rest of his clowns come out of the building. The woman screams at the sight of my father.

“Batsy, I thought I told you to stay away?” Daddy stands in front of me.

“Wait! Stop, me and Bruce need to talk.” I told everyone as I push past my father. “I have to talk to him.” I look over at my father who nodded.

“Either you or your butler will bring her back home, right Batsy?”

Bruce nodded before grabbing my hand. He pressed a button on his suit and the Bat mobile stopped in front of us. Bruce helps me into the seat before climbing in. I take one last look at my father before the top shut. Bruce drove all over the city before pulling up to an abandon place. We get out of the bat mobile and walked up to a crate. He presses a button and the crate opened. Bruce walked in the crate and I hand no choice but to follow. As the floor of the crate went down, Bruce took off his mask and ran a hand threw his hair. I look around the really bright and large room. Another car thingy was parked in the middle.

“So what is this place?”

“My garage for all the bat mobiles.” Bruce told me as he took off his bat suit. He had on a black tee shirt and black jeans under it. I looked at him confused. “Layers protect better.”

I nodded before sitting down in front of the large computer.

“What do you need to talk about?”

“Everything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!