Joker's Little Girl

Hating the Batman

I just ran into Bruce Wayne.

Bruce Wayne, the richest and sexiest guy in all of Gotham.

Am I an idiot or something?

Come the fuck on this man is gorgeous and I just ran into him like an idiot.

“Miss are you ok?” he asked again while bending down to take my hands and pull me to my feet.

“Im sorry, I wasn’t paying any attention Mr. Wayne.” I blush a deep red and look down at my dark purple painted toes.

“It’s perfectly alright and please call me Bruce; Mr. Wayne makes me sound so old.” He says the last part quietly and I giggle like a school girl who has a crush on her teacher.

I don’t get it one minute im crying over Jackson and next im happily giggling at what Bruce Wayne says.

Wait a minute.

Jackson.

How the hell could I forget about my brother that just got shot?

My eyes start to tear up again and I quickly put my head in my hands.

‘I cannot cry in front of Bruce Wayne.’ I repeated to myself in my head. But it doesn’t work and big fat tears roll down my cheeks.

“Woah was is something I said? Sweetheart, tell me what made you cry.” Bruce wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest. I keep my hands over my face and tell him the my brother was just shot. Bruce tries to calm me down a little bit but it’s not working. I just want my brother and that was what I cried to Bruce.

“Come on sweetheart, let’s go find out about your brother.” Bruce walks us over to the main desk. When we walk by the women, who isn’t with another woman, turns and glares at me. I get scared because I have nothing to defend myself with so I push myself closer to Bruce. Who looks down at me with a gentle smile on his face.

When we pass my brothers, Draven grabs Damien’s’ arm and pulls him with him to walk behind me and Bruce.

Bruce looks back at them curiously.

“They are Jacksons’ real brothers.” I say to him and he looks down at me weirdly. I forgot he doesn’t know the truth with mine and Jackson relationship. “Jackson isn’t my really brother. Just someone who always looked out for me.” Bruce understands this and nods his head.

We stop in front of the desk where some slutty looking nurse is talking on the phone while chewing loudly on gum. Bruce clears his throat.

“Take a number.” Really you have to take a number at a freaking hospital. Bruce coughs again and she looks up angrily. But the quickly changes when she sees Bruce standing in front of her. “Yes, how may I help you today Mr. Wayne?” she even goes so far with her flirting to bat her fake eyelashes at him. Bruce ignores her and looks down at me, silently telling me to tell her what I wanted.

“I would like to see Jackson Napier, please.” Again with the soft and quiet voice. Why can’t I talk normal? Oh and yea the guys share my last name since they can’t remember their life before my mother found them.

The lady glares down at me and then goes back to flirting with Bruce, who is still looking down at me. I started to get really angry, like really all I want to do is see my brother. So I channel my ‘inner Joker’. My brothers see my pissed face and snicker to each other, knowing im gonna put this girl in her place.

“Hey bitch, I want to know which room Jackson Napier is in now! And I mean NOW, not when you’re done flirting with a man who didn’t even look at your fake ass once. So stop being a slut, go to your computer and find what room my brothers’ fucking god damn room.”

Everyone who was waiting for this bitch to stop talking on the phone, start clapping for me. My brothers are laughing their head off. Bruce is looking down at me with a proud smile on his face. Wait a proud smile? Holy shit didn’t see that one coming. All while this is happening the fake slut stomps her foot and finally does her job.

“He’s in room 613.” She says in a bitchy tone with her squeaky voice. I ignore her and walk away with Bruce, Damien and Draven following me. “You’re welcome!” She calls out to us and I stick my middle finger up at her and keep on walking. I don’t even stop when she call me a stuck up brat. Im gonna tell Daddy about her. He would straighten her out. I smile sarcastically.

“Hey can we get Jackson some balloons?” Damien asks when we are about to pass the gift shop. I follow my brothers with Bruce’s arm on my shoulders. I lean my head on his chest and look around while Draven and Damien fight over what balloons to get. I roll my eyes at their childish behavior and walk over to the stuff animals. I grab a medium sized gray wolf.

“Why the wolf?” I look up into the warm brown eyes that I swear im falling in love with.

Wait in love with?

No, yea love. I love his eyes.

I smile brightly at his question and get a smile in return.

Oh I think I love his smile more than his eyes.

“Jackson’s nickname is wolf. And before you ask me why, I don’t know why it was always that.” I giggle and hold the stuffed animal to my chest. Bruce laughs a little and walks me over to the cashier by a hand on my lower back. I was reaching into my purse for my wallet when a large hand holds a 20 out to the cashier. I look up thinking it was Draven but I was really shocked when it was Bruce instead of my best friend.

“You really didn’t have to buy this for me.” I say to him while we all get into the elevator. It’s pretty cramped in here and hospitals supposedly have the biggest elevators. But when you have over 20 balloons and three large men with you and it can happen.

“It’s fine I didn’t mind paying.” I smile up at him and he wraps his arm back around my shoulders. I get pulled into his side and I sigh before leaning my head back on his chest. Im really starting to get use to this. To tell you the truth I don’t know why Bruce stayed with us but I am happy he did.

We get up to the 6th floor and we start walking to room 613. Nurses and doctors all watch us when we walk by.

We must look kinda weird. First you have a 5’2 skinny girl who is clutching a toy wolf to her chest. Next you have a 6’ foot multi billionaire man who has an arm wrapped protectively around that small skinny girl. Then behind them you have two 6’5 tattooed men, who have muscles on top of muscles. Oh and let’s not forget that those two 6’5 men are walking around with balloons and lots of them.

I giggle at all of their faces and walk into Jackson’s room. I saw that him and Victor were sleeping. I tell the two idiots who are carrying the balloons to be quiet. I walk over to Victor and crouch down a little.

“Vic.” I whispered in his ear and then pulled on it. We all laughed when he goes flying out of the chair and on to the floor.

“Jezzie?” He asked a little dazed. I think he hit head on the way down.

“Hey big bro!” I launch my body into his 6’7 muscled frame. I laugh loudly when he picks me up and swings me around. I hear another laugh and freeze. I thought I would never hear that laugh again. Victor puts me on my feet gently and walks over to his other brothers and Bruce. “Wolfy!” I squealed, yes I squealed. I climb into the bed with his wolf in my hand. I fall on top of his chest being careful of his wrapped up shoulder. I curl into his left side still holding the wolf to my chest.

“So who did shoot you, bro?” Dame asks while leaning on the wall by the window.

“Batman did, when we were getting away.” My brothers all look at me, knowing my hate for that man. I say nothing and listen to what happened.

“So the batman, just shot you, just like that?” Drave asks.

“Yea it was weird cause he shot at the van and one of the bullets went through the window and into my shoulder.” I scoff at that. The batman probably planned it to look like an accident.

Everyone in the room look at me. My brothers look at me worried while Bruce looks confused. Jackson sees the look on Bruce’s’ face.

“She doesn’t like the Batman.” Bruce looks even more confused at that statement.

“Don’t like. I don’t like him? I hate that man. He is the reason why my father wasn’t there for most of my life. I can’t stand that fucking low life of a man.”

If you can’t tell the I hate the batman then you guys really are dumb just like daddy said you are.

I look down at the wolf that Bruce brought and snuggle into my brothers’ chest more.

Speaking of Bruce, he was nowhere in sight. I guess he left. But on the hospital table tray thingy is a bottle of water and a bag of cookies.