Sequel: All Your Life
Status: Completed.

Never Told You

Chapter 12

Rylan
I sat with Jay and Nathan in the back-back seat- a row only made for two people, but I sat on Jay’s lap with my legs stretched out on Nathan’s. He didn’t seem to mind. Max, Siva, Siva’s girlfriend Nareesha and Tom’s girlfriend Kelsey were all squished in the second row. Brian “Friedo” drove and Tom was in the passenger seat. How we all managed to squeeze into this car is beyond me. How we managed to not be pulled over is incredible.

The ride to dinner was anything but quiet. I talked to Kelsey and Nareesha while the boys found it was necessary to scream to each other. I turned my body, taking my legs off Nathan’s lap and causing Jay to groan and hold my waist steady. I looked back and saw Jay staring at me while Nathan laughed at him.

“Sorry,” I giggled, leaning back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on top of my head.

“It’s all good. I’m glad you came out with us.” Jay said and I looked up at him.

“Me too.” I smiled and he kissed the side of my head.

“You guys are sickening.” Nathan shook his head and turned his focus back to Tom’s animated story.

The ride went by relatively quick. When we got to the restaurant, Friedo parked the car and we all got out. I practically climbed over the seat as soon as the second row got out. I was so hungry that I was ready to go inside and eat everything on the menu. Siva flipped the seat down and let out Jay and Nathan. As soon as they got out, Siva grabbed Nareesha’s hand and Tom grabbed Kelsey’s. It was honestly adorable. I started to follow the group when Jay looped his fingers with mine. I looked down at our hands and then up to him.

“Trust me.” He said, shyly. I nodded and continued to walk, keeping up with the group’s pace.

Suddenly, there were a million and one flashes and a lot of people started shouting questions. “Max, how’s the new tour coming?” “Kelsey, Tom, can we get a smile?” “Nathan, over here!” “Siva, are you planning to propose soon?” “Jay, who’s this? Is she your girlfriend?

Jay squeezed my hand as we kept walking into the restaurant, never stopping. The other guys would give short, little answers just to please the paparazzi, but Jay didn’t say a word.

When we got inside, we were seated right away. Brian and Max sat at the two ends of the tables. Jay sat next to Max, I sat next to him, Nare next to me, and Siva between her and Brian. Nathan sat across from Jay, Kelsey next to him and Tom next to her.

The hostess passed out menus and then went back to her front post.

“What’s good here?” Siva asked Friedo.

“Everything.”

“Good, then I’ll take one of everything!” I jokingly announced, closing my menu and slamming it down on the table causing our group to laugh.

“You sure you could eat all of that?” Max asked me, pointing at the pages of entrées.

“I may be small, but I could eat for days.” I smiled proudly, patting my stomach.

“Watch out for that one.” Tom shook his head, and we all laughed.

The waitress came over shortly after and introduced herself as Emma.

“Can I start you guys off with something to drink?” she pulled out a little notepad and a pen. We all gave her our drink orders and she wrote them down, smiling the entire time.

“Looks like we have a fan for a waitress.” Nare groaned as Emma walked away.

“Someone’s a little jealous.” Siva laughed, poking her side, and she jumped, almost right off her chair.

“I’m not jealous.” Nare growled at him.

“Oh, c’mon. I’m just kidding,” He leaned over and kissed her swiftly, “You know you’re my one and only.”

“Hey guys, remember when I said you two were sickening?” Nathan asked, directing his question to Jay and me.

“Yeah.” Jay rolled his eyes.

“I take it back. Seev and Nare are more sickening.” Nathan said, looking at the couple. Jay and I high-fived and Siva looked over.

“Oh hush,” he shushed Nathan, “You’re just jealous.”

“I am not, but are you going to come over and snog me, too?” Nathan opened his arms and pursed his lips. Siva threw his napkin at him and we laughed as Emma came back over, carrying a tray of drinks and a basket of bread.

“Are you ready to order or do you need another minute?”

“I think we’re good.” Friedo said, looking around the table to confirmation. We all nodded and gave our orders to Emma as she wrote them down.
________________________________
Dinner was amazing. The food was delicious and I don’t think there was ever a silent moment. The guys and I talked with Friedo about the tour at some point. The couples were very lovey dovey: Tom had his arm draped over Kelsey’s chair as she leaned into him, and Siva kept stealing kisses from Nare, while Nathan kept calling him out. We were laughing throughout the entire meal.

After dinner, we went mini golfing. Tom ended up winning, by a stroke. Siva came in close second and I came in third, two strokes behind Siva.

To celebrate out victories, Tom made Nathan, Max and Jay buy us ice cream. It was a sweet victory for Siva, who made Nathan buy his for payback at the restaurant.

When we got back to the hotel, Tom and Kelsey walked upstairs to their room, followed by Siva and Nare and Friedo, who went to their own rooms. Nathan, Max, Jay and I decided to go to the hotel bar for a few. Nathan got carded and we all laughed at his expense.

I got really tired, really fast and Jay offered to walk me up to my room. We said goodbye to Max and Nathan and walked over to the elevator in the lobby.

“I know I said it earlier, but I’m really glad you came out with us tonight.” Jay said as we stepped into the elevator.

“I am too. I really had fun.” I smiled, looking over at him.

“I’m glad. I would’ve been bricking myself if you had a bad time.”

“Your accent is so cute, I don’t even care that I have no idea what you just said.” I giggled and the elevator doors opened. Jay laughed, too, stepping off the elevator onto my floor. I was right behind him as we walked to my room.

“I was nervous you wouldn’t have had a good time with us.” He corrected himself.

“You had nothing to worry about.” I smiled as I pulled out my wallet and took my room key out of it before sliding it into the door in front of us, opening it.

“I’ll see you later then.” He nervously looked everywhere but me.

“You can come in if you’d like.” I offered. I really didn’t want him to leave.

“I don’t want to invade. It’s really late.” He said.

“I’m okay with it, but if you don’t want to, then that’s fine, too.” I shrugged.

“I should go back to my room.” He said and I nodded.

“Alright, but hold on a sec…” I walked over with my arms open, looking for a hug. He smiled and immediately hugged me back, holding me close. I put my chin on his chest and looked up at him and he looked down at me. I pulled out of the hug and put one hand on the back of his neck, pulling him into me, kissing him. He wasn’t expecting it, but recovered and put one hand on the side of my face and wrapped his other arm around my waist, pulling me into him.

Neither of us wanted to stop, but we needed air and we both pulled away at the same time, looking into each other’s eyes, breathing heavily.

“I’ve wanted to do that all night.” I said honestly, with no shame, and he smiled.

“Well now I definitely can’t leave.” He said, kissing me again and pushing me backwards into my hotel room and I giggled as he shut the door behind us.

Brittany
The TV was on in the living room while I was making breakfast for myself in the kitchen. I’ve been having so many food cravings lately, it was getting annoying.

I heard Milan moving around in the bedroom and knew he was waking up. I thought about leaving him a plate of food, but decided against it. I was really hungry! I sat down at the island and started eating my plate of bacon, pancakes and hash brown and a few minutes later, Milan walked into the kitchen and stole a piece of bacon off my plate.

“Do we have any of this left?” he asked.

“Fridge,” I said pushing my plate further into the center of the island “You can have the rest of this if you want.”

“You don’t want it?” he looked at me.

“It’s not agreeing with the baby.” I rubbed my belly and Milan looked at my 5 month pregnant stomach.

“Do you want me to make something else?” he looked concerned, and then glanced over to the TV and he stared at it.

I turned around and saw a picture of two people I didn’t know and turned to look back at him.

“What are you staring at?” I asked, and he pointed at the TV again, so I turned again and saw a picture of Rylan holding some guys hand. Rylan!?

I could barely hear the story. The show then moved onto a different story, taking the pictures off the screen.

“What were they talking about?” Milan asked me, shaking his head and turning to my food, starting to eat the bacon.

“Not sure. It was something about The Wanted going out and some mystery girl, who I assume to be R-“I started to say, and Milan shot his head at me before I could say her name. I closed my mouth and didn’t even bother trying to correct myself.

“Who the fuck is The Wanted?” Milan picked up a fork and knife and started cutting the pancakes.

“They’re a band. I think they sing that song Glad You Came.” I rested my head on my hand, watching Milan eat. He ate the entire plate in a minute, and then put it in the sink and turned to the fridge and pulled the bacon, beginning to cook.

“We need more of this.” He said, tossing the empty box into the trash. I only laughed and stood up, walking around the island and wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. He put his arm on my hands and peeked over his shoulder at me.

“You know I love you, right?” I looked up at him.

“I love you, too.” He turned around to kiss me and then pulled away and put his hands on either side of my belly, leaning down to kiss it. “I love you, too, sweetie.” The baby started to kick and he just smiled, putting his hand where the baby kicked, and it kicked again, where his hand was. “High-five!” he laughed. I smiled down at the sight.

He’s going to be a great father to her.

He stood back up and looked at me, “Oh yeah, she is so my kid.”

“That’s for sure.” I nodded and he smiled, kissing me again before turning back to the bacon. I unwrapped my arms and stood back, dazing off while watching the bacon sizzle.

Rylan
I woke up the next morning completely engulfed in Jay’s arms. His face was nuzzled into the back of my neck and I felt his breath hitting my neck and got chills. Though I felt completely warm, I also had a distinct chill and I pulled the sheet up to my chin, before I realized why I was so cold. I saw my shirt from yesterday laying over the lamp shade beside the bed and I looked down at my body, and then over my shoulder at Jay’s.

How drunk did we get at the bar last night?

I wiggled my way out of Jay’s arms, grabbing the sheet and covering myself before looking back to check if he was still asleep, but saw more than I expected.

Jesus, that boy is pretty.

I smiled to myself, and slipped into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. When I was done, I walked back into the bedroom and pulled out a new bra and clean panties from my suitcase. I put them both on and grabbed Jay’s shirt from last night and slipped that on, keeping it unbuttoned before going back over to the bed and covering Jay with the sheet, much to my dismay.

There was a knock at the door and I ran over to it, trying to let Jay sleep in.

“Yes?” I opened the door and saw Tom and Nathan standing there, fully dressed. I see their eyes travel from my face, down my body, before Tom snaps out of it looks back up at me.

“I was going to ask if Jay was here,” he says, peeking behind me, “but from the look of this room, and you, I have my answer.” He smirked at me as I blushed.

“Lucky him,” Nathan muttered and I looked at him, as his eyes shot up at me, realizing what he’d said,

“Sorry!”

“It’s fine,” I smiled, “Thanks for the compliment.” I laughed as he turned red.

“There’s the prat!” Tom exclaimed, looking behind me and pushing through me. I turned and saw Jay standing there in just his boxers. He was rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“What are you guys doing here?” he asked, then looked at me and smiled.

“We could ask you the same thing, mate!” Tom laughed.

“We had a sleepover.” I giggled and invited Nathan inside. I shut the door behind him and let the boys talk. I went over to my suitcase and picked out an outfit for the day. I then brought it into the bathroom with me so that I could shower.

There was no rehearsal today, and I had no idea what I was going to do all day. I turned on the water and took off Jay’s shirt. I then turned on the faucet, and brushed my teeth while waiting for the shower to warm up. When I was done, I stripped down and stepped into the shower when someone knocked at the door.

“Come in!” I shouted after I had pulled the shower curtain closed.

“What are you doing today?” I heard Jay ask.

“I’m not sure yet,” I wet my hair and squeezed shampoo into my hand, ”Why?”

“Just wondering…” he trailed off, “I know we just hung out yesterday, but that was a group thing, do you want to maybe hang out today alone?” I could hear the nervousness in his voice and I smiled and I lathered my hair in shampoo.

“Jay, why are you so nervous?” I asked,

“I get nervous around you.” He admitted and I washed my hair out before poking my head out of the curtain.

“Well don’t be. I’d love to hang out today, just the two of us.” I smiled at him and he smiled, too.

“Great, great. Well I’ll let you shower.” He took a step back.

“Wait, come here.” I laughed as he walked over to me cautiously. I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into me, kissing him quickly before sneaking back behind the curtain and continue bathing.

“You have got to stop doing that!” Jay laughed.

“You don’t want me to kiss you?” I frowned.

“No, no, I do. I just don’t think my neck can keep being pulled like that.” He said, and I squeezed conditioner onto my hand before running it through my hair.

“Well then you should kiss me next time,” I smirked, though he couldn't see me, “Now get out.” I said, politely and I heard him give a small laugh before closing the door.

I am falling so hard for this guy…
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized how long ago the last chapter was posted. I am so sorry, lovlies
So here's the deal... Megan (just.add.ice) is in Monaco! I know, right? Lucky duck. Anyways, she usually edits my chapters, and because she's not heeere....I didn't get this edited and so I never uploaded it.
But!! I realized that its been like a month since Chapter 11, and I figured I'd upload a chapter for the holiday(:
Happy Thanksgiving, you gorgeous popsicles!
xoxo Nicole